Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 01-17-2004, 02:30 PM
Banned

EM4L B-DAY PROJECT 2004

HEY PEOPLES!!! MY FRIEND KELI-MICHELLE IS DOING SOMETHING FOR EWAN'S 33RD BIRTHDAY. SHE IS MAKING A SCRAPBOOK OF BIRTHDAY WISHES AND STUFF AND SHE WANTS TO SEND IT. AT THIS MOMENT, SHE HAS ONLY RECIEVED MINE. IF YOU WANT TO SEND ANYTHING TO EWAN FOR HIS BIRTHDAY GO TO HER SITE http://www.geocities.com/ewanmcgregor4life. YOU CAN GET ALL OF THE DETAILS THERE AND THE INFORMATION YOU WILL NEED. SHE WANTED ME TO GET PEOPLE TO HELP HER OUT SO SHE ASKED ME IF I WAS A PART OF A GROUP AND I WAS. SHE ALSO ASKED ME IF I COULD ADVERTISE FOR EVERYONE SO SHE CAN GET MORE PEOPLE INTO HER PROJECT. SHE IS CALLING IT EM4L B-DAY PROJECT 2004. PLEASE HELP HER OUT IN DOING THIS. SHE WOULD GREATLY APPRECIATE. SPREAD THIS TO EVERY EWAN FAN YOU KNOW AND I WILL DO THE SAME. PLEASE GIVE ME INFO ON HOW MANY PEOPLE YOU THINK THAT THEY WILL DO THIS. THANKS KATIE.

I'm going to share what I have so far with all of you:
Dear Mr. McGregor,
My name is Ellen :::edited out:: and I believe that I am one of the people who sees how amasing, funny, and charming you are. I am so proud to be your fan, and I know you've probaly heard that before but I hope it fills you with happiness. I have the same feeling when I hear you sing. The fact that you never gave up on your childhood dreams means more than you could ever know. I hope that I can be as stubon as you, knowing that I'll never settle for no other job than the one I was born to do. I read somewhere that you don't think you're a good actor, you couldn't be more wrong, you are so talented. You always tey something new and you do it flawlessly. You have always kept your princalbles, and one day I know you'll be fairly rewarded. If I could ask you one favir it would be for you to never stop being yourself. I know that I don't really know who that is, but you open yourself up to the world with every move you make, and when you do that I see the person inside of you and he's beautiful, you're beautiful.
Happy Birthday Ewan,
signed me

[img]smilies/flowers.gif[/img]Ellen

:::edited info to keep you safe:::

[ 01-18-2004: Message edited steffieweffie ]
Old 01-17-2004, 03:23 PM
Part-Time Fan

I just sent mine yesterday!

alex [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 01-17-2004, 05:51 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Ellen - when I went to the link a message popped up saying the page wasn't found. Please help.

I have to write something. I hope it's not a million pages long. There's a lot of things I want to say to him.

[ 01-17-2004: Message edited Moonlight Serenade ]
Old 01-18-2004, 01:44 PM
Part-Time Fan

you can copy and paste the address in your browser-thingy and click go(obvously) and it should work i think.

alex [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 01-18-2004, 06:19 PM
Fan Forum Legend

thanks, natfan. I'll try that when I get home.
Old 01-18-2004, 11:51 PM
Master Fan

Ellen, could you please edit your message and remove the all caps? It can be hard to read. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Thanks!

I also edited out your full name to help keep you safe, as the Internet can be a scary place.

I will also edit the title to: EM4L B-DAY PROJECT 2004, so that others can find it easier.

Thanks for sharing the info with us. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

[ 01-18-2004: Message edited steffieweffie ]

Make Love, Not War
Stefanie
Old 01-19-2004, 02:26 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Moonlight Serenade:
<STRONG>thanks, natfan. I'll try that when I get home.</STRONG>
no problem

[img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]