Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 06-10-2005, 03:52 AM
Dedicated Fan

Hey guys! I still have a little bit of time left so I decided to post! I'm extremely happy that you guys are still posting! I agree with everything that all of you said! The Muses are smart! Thank you for all of your good wishes! *lots of hugs to you all and I hope everything goes well for all of you*

LOVE LOVE LOVE A/A! Till then!

P.S.Gorgeous avatars!
Old 06-10-2005, 08:17 AM
Elite Fan

Fantastics avatars, I'll snag them when I get home!

Emilie /My LJ

Icon by MaybeLove
Old 06-10-2005, 11:07 PM
Fan Forum Star

Hey Muses!
Old 06-11-2005, 02:52 AM
Master Fan

Good morning, Muses!

I've started watching the producer/writers commentary for RotK. It takes me forever to get through all the extras on these DVDs, but I love 'em.

icon by lunas_borednow
Old 06-11-2005, 08:25 AM
Fan Forum Star

The appendices and all that extra footage is really interesting to watch. Almost as interesting as the film!
Old 06-11-2005, 12:12 PM
Total Fan

all of the amazing extras for LOTR has really just ruined any extras for any other movie for me. there's just no way anything else could be as good.

"Of the many different lives that can be lived, which is the one that's going to inspire you?"- Naomi Barr
Old 06-12-2005, 12:23 AM
Dedicated Fan

Hey people! *hugs* *keeps on posting until she has no time left* The lotr dvds are the best!
Old 06-12-2005, 03:12 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason's Lover4life
The appendices and all that extra footage is really interesting to watch. Almost as interesting as the film!
I have barely started to scratch the surface of the RotK DVD. Gives me something to look forward to on my vacation, I guess - lots of LotR goodies.

icon by lunas_borednow
Old 06-12-2005, 09:45 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Those avatars are awesome. Really pretty, snagging them all for later use.

Anla, try copy/pasting it into the paint program and when you save it there shuld be a drop down menu with several saving options that should allow you to save it as .gif This should work for still avatars, but moving ones...I'm drawing a blank. Then again, this Muse of Beauty works better in the evening than before ten in the morning. I'll keeo thinking on it. I don't want you to miss out on large sized A/A goodness.

Mandy
Old 06-12-2005, 12:13 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anla
I have barely started to scratch the surface of the RotK DVD. Gives me something to look forward to on my vacation, I guess - lots of LotR goodies.

one of the very best parts of the ROTK appendices is the hidden extra! OMG, it's soo funny.

speaking of extras, i really wish that Viggo would have done the commentary, especially for ROTK. does anyone know why he didn't??

"Of the many different lives that can be lived, which is the one that's going to inspire you?"- Naomi Barr
Old 06-13-2005, 08:48 AM
Master Fan

The Easter eggs are pretty funny.

I was wondering why Viggo didn't do any commentaries, too. Maybe he had other projects going on and couldn't?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KervyQT16
Anla, try copy/pasting it into the paint program and when you save it there shuld be a drop down menu with several saving options that should allow you to save it as .gif This should work for still avatars, but moving ones...I'm drawing a blank.
Thanks for the suggestions. But, um - paint program? What paint program? I really have no clue what I'm doing (hey, I'm the Muse of Loyalty, not Technology ). Anyway, I have found that my computer will apparently allow me to save certain avatars as GIF files, but not all. I'm still investigating to figure out the pattern for this (or if my computer is just completely arbitrary and enjoys driving me crazy).

icon by lunas_borednow
Old 06-13-2005, 10:48 AM
Loyal Fan

Anla- Sorry I don't know what to do!!

I always have wondered why Viggo didn't do any commentary... I thought it would be cool if we had both Liv and Viggo's POV of the lovely couple instead of just one...
Old 06-13-2005, 02:39 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Sorry, Anla. I that avatar, btw J/K love is very special...not on par with A/A but very sexy and cool.

Well, even though i wish Viggo had made a commentary, I tend to like to think he was recording some kind of song, or writing a poem the work on which made him too late to record.

Mandy
Old 06-13-2005, 02:58 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
I always have wondered why Viggo didn't do any commentary... I thought it would be cool if we had both Liv and Viggo's POV of the lovely couple instead of just one...
yes, that would have been wonderful. i'm sure Viggo would have had some great things to say.

Old 06-13-2005, 05:45 PM
Elite Fan

Maybe when they were doing the commentary, he was busy doing Hidalgo. Could be possible since he made that movie so soon after ROTK wrapped up and was in theatres.

Emilie /My LJ

Icon by MaybeLove
Closed Thread   Post New Thread