Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-31-2003, 12:37 AM
Extreme Fan

One thing 'orli' is not gay, and thats just gross, ps i dont like gay people a.k.a. YOU!
Old 12-31-2003, 03:02 AM
Fan Forum Hero

wow! seems like there's a commotion going on to our dear A/L thread. well, some people do have sick twisted mind and I think we should respect whatever it is they want.
I must admit, I'm one of those sick twisted mind, and it doesn't really bother me at all! Anyway, it's just happening in our imaginations, we aren't saying it is true! [img]smilies/cool.gif[/img]
Old 12-31-2003, 03:29 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally posted by *The Chick Next Door*:
<STRONG>One thing 'orli' is not gay, and thats just gross, ps i dont like gay people a.k.a. YOU!</STRONG>
well if you don't like it, leave. We're not going to bash couples you believe in either, so just take your narrow minded self elsewhere, hmmkay?

----

Sorry. Short night. Short temper [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] and way too protective of slash [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 12-31-2003, 06:34 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by xDomBillylovex:
<STRONG>please add me too [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] love the pictures. [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]</STRONG>
I'll just add you [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 12-31-2003, 06:53 AM
Obsessed Fan

Oh, lordy. I'd written this long post about if it's fair or not that *The Chick Next Door* comes to this thread to bash us, but my computer just ate it...

Anyway, I think she has a right to have an oppinion and to express it in a way she thinks is right (like we do), but that it might not be a very good idea to do it on this thread, as we on this thread either believe that these actors (or caracters) are indeed gay, or just like the idea of them being gay. But posting these very offensive statements on this thread, she has to take the negative comments she's getting in return. It's like walking into a church on christmas eve and yelling "I'm an Atheist!!" People are just not going to like it!

Quote:
<STRONG>One thing 'orli' is not gay, and thats just gross, ps i dont like gay people a.k.a. YOU!</STRONG>
I just had comment on this, too.
1/ If Orli is, in fact, gay or not. Well, let's just see, shall we ? [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
2/ No, homosexuality isn't gross.
3/ I, for one, isn't gay, so you can't use that in the discussion. But I don't know about all the other girls... [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

That was all! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 12-31-2003, 09:40 AM
Part-Time Fan

I don't want to spend the whole thread's time talking about this, but what The Chick Next Door did was wrong and pretty much against the rules that this forum tries to hold up. It's immature and stupid that someone comes in and bashes the thread. Grow up! People have different opinions than everyone else. If you don't like it, then don't come to this thread. Geez! [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img]

---------
Sorry for getting mad, but I have no patience for this crap. *shrugs*
Old 12-31-2003, 12:09 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I normally would not even waste my time justifying such narrow minded bashing, but if this comment was directed to me, I would just like to say, there is nothing gross about homosexuality. We, on this thread, do not find any problems with it.

And I am NOT gay, nor do I appreciate people calling me or anyone else that either.

If you are so against this coupling, why would you waste your time even posting here. You can't change what people think or want.. it's basically a lost cause. *shrugs*

In any case.. let's get on with the thread.

&lt;--- how much did I LOVE that scene? Legolas trying to get to Aragorn..

[ 12-31-2003: Message edited *reza* ]
Old 12-31-2003, 12:38 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
*cough*discrimination*cough* (rants something about basic human rights and that all people, gay or not, are worth as much as everybody else on the planet)
Other than that, I'm not gay, but how flattering it is that you think I am!

+ bashing doesn't make anyone happy.
+ it's very easy to stay away from threads you don't like

Ok, when I've gotten that off my chest....

I love that scene! When I watched RoTK yesterday with my non slasher friends (didn't work to convert them... they even cheered when you know who (not voldemort, actually) turned up in you know where) I went
"OMB! How could I not notice *that* before! [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] "

Really hope I can fix a ticket when I'm in Gothenburg! And hope they're still doing marathons!
Old 12-31-2003, 02:09 PM
Passionate Fan

aww.. ignore the attention-seeking basher! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

hi all, i'm new here.. not to FF, just this thread! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] hehe.. i've only just started getting into A/L.. i have a friend who's totally into this pairing, and i only just caught on.. argh! i am slow.. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

anyway, just wanted to say that RotK was awesome!! and i LOVED the slashy bit at the end.. bwahahha! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Legolas was TOTALLY flirting with Aragorn even though he knew Arwen was there.. [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] [img]smilies/in_love.gif[/img]

PS: can i be added to the list? [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[ 12-31-2003: Message edited Kagami ]

-=!SB/RL forever!=-
Old 12-31-2003, 02:30 PM
Supreme Fan

Kagami!! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] Welcome!!
You maybe remember me from the HP board (which I haven't been to in forever, but still)!
Old 12-31-2003, 02:35 PM
Extreme Fan

Sorry, that whole 'gross' thing was totally not me, i dont no how but my cuzin was on my forum name and she wrote that, so don't take it wrong way, i don't bash threads.

-Sorry 4 the inconvenience- [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]
Old 12-31-2003, 02:47 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Kagami:
<STRONG> Legolas was TOTALLY flirting with Aragorn even though he knew Arwen was there.. [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] [img]smilies/in_love.gif[/img]
</STRONG>
Hee. And Aragorn returned the affection.. seriously, he didnt know Arwen was gonna be there.. so that look of love we saw on his face.. all for Legolas! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 12-31-2003, 03:27 PM
Part-Time Fan

Hey Kagami don't feel too bad. I didn't discover this pairing until last year when TT came out. hee! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Legolas flirts with Aragorn throughout RotK. He so loves him. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] And Aragorn so loves him, which is why I believe at the end of the movie, it was not just a coronation scene, but a Aragorn marrying Legolas scene.
[img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[ 12-31-2003: Message edited angelbaby255 ]
Old 12-31-2003, 06:35 PM
Master Fan

That animation is the best thing Ive ever seen.
Old 12-31-2003, 10:21 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by *reza*:
<STRONG>

</STRONG>
I just loooooooooove this scene...

And I do agree that in RoTK Leggy was totally all over Arry! And, who can forget the coronation scene where Leggy fell down and Arry mistakenly kiss Arwen [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img]

...Officialy Folked...
Closed Thread   Post New Thread