Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 09-15-2004, 07:36 AM
Master Fan

*points* Craig! Hee! LOVE!

Sorry.

Z, thanks for the pics! It's always so nice to look at pretty pretty Craig. Will he be going to any Cons soon?
Old 09-15-2004, 03:34 PM
Elite Fan

Z, haha, as you can see, I'm no LOTR afficionado
"Wow. Who would've thought na ang makakapagpabago ng name ni Jan, ay si Hua Ze Lei?" - Pao
Old 09-15-2004, 03:34 PM
Elite Fan

Z, haha, as you can see, I'm no LOTR afficionado
"Wow. Who would've thought na ang makakapagpabago ng name ni Jan, ay si Hua Ze Lei?" - Pao
Old 09-15-2004, 09:03 PM
Total Fan

Hehe...ain't he a beaut? He's been pretty active on the convention circuit, but he announced that he's going to retire from it soon. I'll be seeing him in Europe next month!
Old 09-15-2004, 09:03 PM
Total Fan

Hehe...ain't he a beaut? He's been pretty active on the convention circuit, but he announced that he's going to retire from it soon. I'll be seeing him in Europe next month!
Old 09-16-2004, 01:14 AM
Master Fan

Lucky!!!

*twiddles thumbs*

Z, can you get me an autograph? Please? Let him make out with me-- I mean make it out to me. Heh.
Old 09-16-2004, 01:14 AM
Master Fan

Lucky!!!

*twiddles thumbs*

Z, can you get me an autograph? Please? Let him make out with me-- I mean make it out to me. Heh.
Old 09-16-2004, 03:18 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Paolo
[B]

Let him make out with me

Z, you're going to Europe? So lucky! You're just little miss globetrotter all of a sudden
Old 09-16-2004, 03:18 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
[B]

Let him make out with me

Z, you're going to Europe? So lucky! You're just little miss globetrotter all of a sudden
Old 09-17-2004, 02:18 AM
Total Fan

Quote:

I'll sure try. It depends on the conference schedules and how many auto sessions he does. I got an auto for a friend last year. I enlarged one of my candid pics of Craig sitting at the interview desk. I told her she was a naughty one. Guess what he wrote?

"I'm naked under the table!"

Quote:
Originally posted by Hua Ze Lei:

I can't believe how quickly it came up. This will be the last trip for a while though.
Old 09-17-2004, 02:18 AM
Total Fan

Quote:

I'll sure try. It depends on the conference schedules and how many auto sessions he does. I got an auto for a friend last year. I enlarged one of my candid pics of Craig sitting at the interview desk. I told her she was a naughty one. Guess what he wrote?

Quote:
Originally posted by Hua Ze Lei:

I can't believe how quickly it came up. This will be the last trip for a while though.
Old 09-17-2004, 03:24 AM
Elite Fan

I just wish I can go travel the globe right now
Old 09-17-2004, 03:24 AM
Elite Fan

I just wish I can go travel the globe right now
Old 09-17-2004, 11:01 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by LadyZ

Hee! Thank you very much.

That's so cool! He does seem quite cheeky. And funny, too. I think when he was asked what he did during the shoot of the battle at Helm's Deep, he said something along the lines of there was a lot of standing around, and he just drank coffee and smoked a lot during down time.
Old 09-17-2004, 11:01 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by LadyZ

Hee! Thank you very much.

That's so cool! He does seem quite cheeky. And funny, too. I think when he was asked what he did during the shoot of the battle at Helm's Deep, he said something along the lines of there was a lot of standing around, and he just drank coffee and smoked a lot during down time.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread