Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-09-2018, 01:48 AM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Si_Crazy (View Post)
Who was your favorite? To me it was Dichen's character Rei, and I love her as an actress but I hardly ever like the characters she plays so I was really happy about that I also really liked Poe
She was the standout for me. Even when she turned out to be the baddie, I still really liked her. Why do I always like the baddies?

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 03-09-2018, 06:43 AM
Moderator Manager

^ I really think she did an amazing job!!
And same here Bad guys do have a slightly more interesting development most of the time, so usually that's what makes me like them more.
Also I didn't like Ortega that much (I found her very one-dimensional), so I think that also weighted in on liking Rei a bit more
Old 03-09-2018, 05:22 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Ohh I liked Altered Carbon, more than I thought I would I think the plot and how the storyline was set out really made it interesting.. I just couldn't stop watching.

Who was your favorite? To me it was Dichen's character Rei, and I love her as an actress but I hardly ever like the characters she plays so I was really happy about that I also really liked Poe
I thought the storyline was pretty interesting too
Old 03-09-2018, 06:44 PM
Moderator Support Team

i look forward to checking it out then
and i usually like the baddies too, they are far more interesting
Old 03-10-2018, 04:17 PM
Moderator Manager

Oh Jen I hope you enjoy the show
And yeah, I like bad guys that have a bit of depth, that are not evil just for the sake of being evil, you know
Old 03-10-2018, 06:36 PM
Moderator Support Team

exactly

i still need to watch jessica jones first
Old 03-11-2018, 01:19 AM
Moderator Manager

I have only seen the first 3 eps of JJ. I am slow this time around.

Quote:
^ I really think she did an amazing job!!
And same here Bad guys do have a slightly more interesting development most of the time, so usually that's what makes me like them more.
Also I didn't like Ortega that much (I found her very one-dimensional), so I think that also weighted in on liking Rei a bit more
THIS. She was kind of annoying actually. And her attraction to Tak (at first) was because he was using her ex's skin. I don't ship them. I want Tak & Quell together.

Old 03-11-2018, 08:33 AM
Moderator Manager

I was planning on watching it this weekend... but that didn't happen I'll definitely watch it this coming week.. I'm so excited about that I LOVE JJ

That relationship between her and Tak was so awkward I agree on the annoying part, she had that attitude of thinking she know more than anyone else that just rubbed me off the wrong way.
I really hope that if there is a season 2 Tak and Quell find a way to be together again
Old 03-11-2018, 05:47 PM
Moderator Support Team

i usually watch them the weekend it gets released on netflix, but with getting the work done on my kitchen this weekend my house smells so i was trying to stay out of the house as much as possible. but that is over with (although the smell isnt quite gone yet) but i will be back to watching my shows now. will try and find time to get JJ in sometme this week
Old 03-12-2018, 01:14 AM
Moderator Manager

Yeah RL is keeping me busy and I was planning on binge-ing this weekend but I wasn't able to.

Quote:
That relationship between her and Tak was so awkward I agree on the annoying part, she had that attitude of thinking she know more than anyone else that just rubbed me off the wrong way.
Exactly this. I was hoping that she just rubbed me off the wrong way but until the very end, I was still annoyed by her.

Old 03-12-2018, 04:09 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Kind Of Crazy (View Post)
exactly

i still need to watch jessica jones first
Hopefully you can watch it soon
Old 03-12-2018, 07:15 PM
Moderator Support Team

well i fell down the front steps of my house today when i went out to get the mail. and i busted both of my knees and hurt my left foot. the doctor said i should be off my feet for 3 days and to keep icing my knees. of course i have tickets for a concert tomorrow night that i have been looking forward to for months. im still going to that but i have seats for that and not the floor this time. so i plan on setting as much as i can and leaving right after the band i want to see plays. hopefully i will be ok. now the real question is will i be able to get someone to work for me ?
Old 03-12-2018, 07:41 PM
Moderator Manager

^ Ouch sorry about that. Hope you get better. and hopefully someone will cover work for you.
I'm sure you'll enjoy the show tomorrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Kind Of Crazy (View Post)
i usually watch them the weekend it gets released on netflix, but with getting the work done on my kitchen this weekend my house smells so i was trying to stay out of the house as much as possible. but that is over with (although the smell isnt quite gone yet) but i will be back to watching my shows now. will try and find time to get JJ in sometme this week
Ohh and how is your kitchen? Brand new? The smell of paint sure takes a few days to clear up
I started JJ last night and just couldn't stop watching I'm already in episode 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by L i N d $ @ y (View Post)
Yeah RL is keeping me busy and I was planning on binge-ing this weekend but I wasn't able to.

Exactly this. I was hoping that she just rubbed me off the wrong way but until the very end, I was still annoyed by her.
I hope you do that soon

Same here... she was my least favorite character in the show throughout the whole season

Last edited by Si_Crazy; 03-12-2018 at 07:57 PM
Old 03-12-2018, 07:43 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Hopefully, you can sort everything out soon
Old 03-13-2018, 10:52 AM
Moderator Support Team

kitchen looks great. the smell is finally gone.

yea my coworker said she would cover for me. but she wasnt happy about it. you could tell in her voice.

im seeing my regular doctor today for a follow up. im hoping he will give me some better pain medication cuz regular advil is not cutting it. my foot is killing me right now. my parents are trying to talk me out of not going to the concert tonight that its going to make my foot worse. they are probably right but i really hate missing this show. they are my fav band and its been a few years since they played here they usually skip over us on their tour stops and they are playing a new venue that is only 5 minutes from my house. i cant resit it. i will have the next two days to rest and recover from the show