Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-18-2016, 12:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ Works for me.

I knew you were going to do that. I'm starting to think that Papa Danvers might not be around anymore. You know, I've changed my wish. I just want to see more of him, even if all I get is him in flashbacks.

Twenty minute mark.

- Aw, love seeing mini-Alex and mini-Kara! Want to see more of their younger years.
- Wuh-oh, Leslie is starting to realize that she woke up a little bit different.
- Poor Alex cannot catch a break with her mom, can she? She tries to put herself on Kara's level by revealing that she's protecting the world and Kara, and her mom still doesn't approve.

Back at the twenty-five minute mark.
Old 10-18-2016, 01:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I WISH I COULD SAY STUFF BUT I LIKE YOU AND WILL KEEP YOU IN THE DARK K BYE

Well in Mama Danvers' defense she has her reasons
Awesome Nerds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2016, 01:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ You have all of the secrets of season one, and I have speculation until details are revealed. I guess it's just something that I have to accept.

I figured. She doesn't seem like the kind of person who is being hard on her daughters for no good reason. There is definitely something more to the story.

Twenty-five minute mark.

- Ooh, curious to find out Mama Danvers' reasons for disapproving of Alex and Kara's choices.
- Henshaw was at the Danvers' when the girls were younger? What is happening? I'm getting more and more intrigued by him with every episode.
- Must admit that Livewire's abilities are kind of cool. Can't wait to see how Supergirl manages to 'ground' her.

Back at the thirty minute mark.
Old 10-18-2016, 01:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Ah, the mysteries of Henshaw... for a few more days
Old 10-18-2016, 01:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ It's going to be so great to finally find out who he is.

I skipped right over the thirty-five minute mark and went straight to the forty minute mark.

- Kara and Cat sharing stories and bonding with one another -- can there be more of those moments?
- Mama Danvers is about to reveal something that she has been keeping secret. Wonder what that is.
- Supergirl and Cat working together -- again, can there be more of those moments?
- Love that Supergirl found another way to neutralize Livewire when the device wasn't where it was supposed to be.

Back for the final five minutes.
Old 10-18-2016, 01:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh there can absolutely be more of those! Kara/Cat scenes, always a highlight

You'll see

YES THERE CAN!

Yeah she did (Bonus points for being all 'ha, like Ghostbusters' about the device earlier )
Old 10-18-2016, 02:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ Definitely! I love how even Cat recognized that she doesn't know much about Kara, and that she'll try to make more of an effort to connect with her.

What a bombshell! I thought that Henshaw appearing at their door would have something to do with Kara. I may have even concluded that he could have wanted to take her, but I didn't expect Papa Danvers' sacrifice.

I look forward to more moments like that. I just love that Cat isn't exactly Supergirl's biggest fan, but that she still seems to respect what she's trying to do.

That reference kind of went right over my head since I haven't watched any of the Ghostbusters movies, but I kind of figured out what she meant.

And now the final five.

- Henshaw wanted to take Kara when she was a little girl? Papa Danvers gave up his research on Superman and he agreed to work for the DEO so that she would stay with them? Papa Danvers working for Henshaw and the DEO is the reason that he ( supposedly ) died? My head is spinning!
- I'm all for Kara and Alex looking into Papa Danvers' death.
Old 10-18-2016, 02:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

*pets the poor spinning head* Yes

Danvers, roll out, yeah!

More stuff tomorrow!!
Old 10-18-2016, 02:38 PM
Fan Forum Hero

*pets the poor spinning head* Yes

Danvers, roll out, yeah!

More stuff tomorrow!!
Old 10-19-2016, 08:52 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^ Thank you. That comforts me muchly.

They're great! I love that Kara and Alex have another mission, something that they are so invested in. I can't wait to see how the mystery of Papa Danvers unfolds.

It's tomorrow! We'll get to the next episode in a few hours.
Reply   Post New Thread