Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-10-2024, 02:50 PM
Fan Forum Legend

not much.. barely did anything this weekend

did rewatched Dune and now gonna watch Dune: Part 2
karamel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2024, 04:03 PM
I am a basketball genius!

All right. I have seen the original ''Dune'' film. It was decent I thought. Of course it is anyone's guess after the year 10,000 what life will be like for most. I would guess that they would not be fighting over a spice, but also that films was set in a desert.

Had church earlier & it went well. We have been deciding what to do for stewardship, which is pretty much a way of saying there are a bunch of volunteering chances, such as sewing & tying quilts, decorating for the annual seasons, being an usher, etc. Been windy this weekend here. Frustrating, but better days ahead likely. I hardly got any sleep & Daylight Saving Time did not help. I am up late regularly anyway & then it turns from 1:59 A.M. right to 3:00 A.M. I would prefer not needing to do that, but also if necessary have it be on a Saturday. Oh well.
canflam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2024, 05:00 PM
Fan Forum Legend

been pretty windy here too.. many trees have fallen
Old 03-31-2024, 10:57 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Happy Easter to everyone that celebrates.
Strawberry5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2024, 06:14 PM
Fan Forum Legend

hope everyone had a great one
Reply   Post New Thread