Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-28-2017, 11:38 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by we are not alone (View Post)
Yup Though you've got 2 shows and an actress

I've just got 2 actors and an actress - none of the tv boards wish to mod Flash
Hey we wouldn't have much of shows without actors
Awesome Nerds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2017, 11:56 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awesome Nerds (View Post)
Hey we wouldn't have much of shows without actors
Exactly plus it worked for the Arrow re-watch where only had to connect with Em where I mod the other two
crash landing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2017, 12:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

There you go! I really want to try to connect things a bit earlier for the crossover this fall, we tried last year but it didn't really pan out, but now I've got hands in two of the four plates, so...
Old 08-28-2017, 12:29 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Well see how it goes I post on 3 of the shows and MAY return to LoT but won't know until the show returns
Old 08-28-2017, 12:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yes, come to Legends *cough* I mean... Yes, come to Legends A while back I was posting on pretty much all the Arrowverse related boards, show and actors, but I couldn't keep up with it
Old 08-28-2017, 12:58 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Well I was there but I left after the finale so will need to see how 3rd season starts off to see if I'm in the mood cause right now
Old 08-28-2017, 01:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Awwww well you know how I feel about it... clearly
Old 08-28-2017, 01:33 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Clearly I was main force on the board for like a year or so
Old 08-29-2017, 09:13 AM
Fan Forum Hero

All the more reason for you to return now

So the UPS Saga... My mother's phone had a defect, the headphone jack was not letting her connect her headphones. She took it to the store, they said they'd replace it but she had to call them and they'd ship her one. It was shipped out and by the time we got a tracking number/notice that it had been shipped, it was already on its way and I wasn't home. It was also the day where we had the torrent and tornado and the power went out for the following near whole day. I came home that day and the notice was in my door that they had come and we'd missed them, and we had to go get it from the UPS store. So the next day I went there, the lady was kinda rude, and then she said our package wasn't there. So I left, she said it would be there the next day. Next morning, mother called them (so I wouldn't have to go for nothing). The same woman there said our package wasn't there. Then my mother called the main UPS number, they checked, and said no, the package is there, 'Shirley signed for it.' (Shirley being the rude woman I talked to and my mother also). So Shirley is a big ol' liar. So mother requested a second delivery attempt, they said they wouldn't leave that place until they had our package in hand. So we kept waiting, and then they had picked it up, we were gonna get it on Friday. I waited and waited, then all of a sudden it said 'delivery held for a later date.' This stressed my mother big time (doesn't take much), which in turn of course means stress for me. Then finally it said it would come yesterday. Then the date was gone again... Finally, with the tracking still being belly up, the package arrived just about this time yesterday... Now we have to send back her defective phone, and let me tell you, we're gonna for a pick-up because no way we're putting anything in Lying Shirley's hands again... And that's the whole saga...
Old 08-29-2017, 09:26 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Will need new episodes to see how I feel end of last season left a bitter taste

Photoshoping
Old 08-29-2017, 06:20 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awesome Nerds (View Post)
All the more reason for you to return now

So the UPS Saga... My mother's phone had a defect, the headphone jack was not letting her connect her headphones. She took it to the store, they said they'd replace it but she had to call them and they'd ship her one. It was shipped out and by the time we got a tracking number/notice that it had been shipped, it was already on its way and I wasn't home. It was also the day where we had the torrent and tornado and the power went out for the following near whole day. I came home that day and the notice was in my door that they had come and we'd missed them, and we had to go get it from the UPS store. So the next day I went there, the lady was kinda rude, and then she said our package wasn't there. So I left, she said it would be there the next day. Next morning, mother called them (so I wouldn't have to go for nothing). The same woman there said our package wasn't there. Then my mother called the main UPS number, they checked, and said no, the package is there, 'Shirley signed for it.' (Shirley being the rude woman I talked to and my mother also). So Shirley is a big ol' liar. So mother requested a second delivery attempt, they said they wouldn't leave that place until they had our package in hand. So we kept waiting, and then they had picked it up, we were gonna get it on Friday. I waited and waited, then all of a sudden it said 'delivery held for a later date.' This stressed my mother big time (doesn't take much), which in turn of course means stress for me. Then finally it said it would come yesterday. Then the date was gone again... Finally, with the tracking still being belly up, the package arrived just about this time yesterday... Now we have to send back her defective phone, and let me tell you, we're gonna for a pick-up because no way we're putting anything in Lying Shirley's hands again... And that's the whole saga...
sounds like a mess ugh this shirley
karamel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2017, 05:59 AM
Fan Forum Hero

For real...

My glasses are ready! Won't get to pick them up until tomorrow or Friday but still

Right now I have a small pile of comic books/graphic novels to get through that need to be returned tomorrow
Old 08-30-2017, 06:50 AM
Fan Forum Legend

good luck and for glasses
Old 08-31-2017, 05:37 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Don't know yet if I'll be going to pick them up today or tomorrow, depends on how long it takes me to finish reading these comics I have to return today
Old 08-31-2017, 06:03 AM
Fan Forum Legend

hope ya finish
Reply   Post New Thread