Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-21-2017, 04:38 PM
I am a basketball genius!

I finally finished watching this episode today. These are just my thoughts on this show. Everyone is welcome to disagree of course. I think for certain Wynn can't keep a secret after seeing this episode. It's almost like Alex has a magical power over him where he has to to tell her every single thing about Kara he knows. His babbling in this episode didn't make him look good. I am able to keep secrets from my sister 1 way to is to not talk to her.

Alex asked how she could forget Ruby's name. Well perhaps if she wasn't so worried & preoccupied with Kara then she'd remember people's names easier. That makes sense to me.

Lena said ''Luthors don't have friends, we have minions.'' I wonder who's fault that is? It also made think about how different she just said she was compared just about everyone else in society. Because how many of you know someone that instead having friends or even being a loner they have minions? That seems to be quite a rare case. I've never heard someone talk about having minions before. At least if I have it's only been on TV. It was funny I thought when she said that.
canflam is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2017, 11:46 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

Loved it!

Loved the opening, interesting to get to know this new character Sam and her daughter. Beautiful moments with Alex and Maggie, and poor Kara feeling alone.

I bawled Kara when she began to believe she sent Mon-El to his death. Bless Alex for being there to get her to believe he is alive. Best scene in the episode. Loved their other scenes too. Good for Kara overcoming psi's powers in the end, loved when she head-butted her.

Alex and Maggie arguing about whether to have a band or a DJ at their wedding was cute. If it was me, I'd definitely choose DJ.

M'gann is back? She needs J'onn back in Mars! Gosh, I need to watch episode 3 right now!
Reply   Post New Thread