Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-15-2014, 05:18 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by HutchLaw_Girl (View Post)
as long as we get a lot of Jarbie
I'll be very happy.
That goes for me double.

"You're gonna' miss me so bad when I'm gone."
Old 09-15-2014, 07:17 PM
Elite Fan

Aww. Julia and Barbie's house.

If Barbie's dad is not in charge, who is?

Last edited by Lostcandy; 09-15-2014 at 07:52 PM
Old 09-15-2014, 08:01 PM
Fan Forum Star

NOOOOO Im not happy

that can't be NOOOOO

Melanie

☆ The Swan-Jones ☆
♥S&K♥♥R&Hr♥♥P&K♥♥J&B♥♥C&C♥♥E&K♥

Old 09-15-2014, 08:04 PM
Master Fan

Wow.

This is so depressing. Junior found love again only to have her ripped away from him,Pauline gets stabbed by a crazy and just when Don decided he gave a crap,he can't bring the egg back. Next week looks good,but it's still upsetting. Pauline will probably die,Junior will go crazy from losing Melanie and his mother and who knows who Jim kills.

Pauline and Jim had some mild chemistry tonight,but neither he or Lyle were a good option. He's just as crazy for killing her,all because she didn't pick him. I hate that someone liked Junior back and called him James,but died soon after. Poor Barbie-He's probably a mess.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HutchLaw_Girl (View Post)
NOOOOO Im not happy

that can't be NOOOOO

Melanie
Exactly-It was such a WTF episode. I mean, she survived every dome-related crisis and I figured she'd die towards the end,when the dome got lifted. Now Pauline feels like crap on so many levels, Sam lost her all over again(and he'll lose his sister for good),Junior will probably give up on love altogether,Joe and Norrie will probably be a lot more pessimistic and Barbie couldn't save someone for once. That and he probably hates Don more than he ever has for dooming him and killing his daughter.
Old 09-15-2014, 08:07 PM
Fan Forum Star

the whole love triangle between Lyle-Pauline-Jim annoys me so much. :roll eyes:

so sad about Melanie
Junior was falling for her, Barbie got her sister back

i think that hole is a new passage though

☆ The Swan-Jones ☆

Old 09-15-2014, 08:08 PM
Dedicated Fan

I don't even know what happened tonight. I was literally perturbed by the Lima bean blood typing conversation. Really? What about just plain old o negative blood people.

I don't have much in the way of positive comments to say about this episode, but I am curious why Barbie's dad was able to touch the egg and not get zapped. Perhaps Barbie's significance has yet to be fully revealed...insert my crackpot monarch theory here.
Old 09-15-2014, 08:14 PM
Fan Forum Star

well, wow..this was all kinds of crazy. I was really mad when Julia was willing to sacrifice herself for Melanie. I mean, she got to live once, not everyone gets a chance to come back to life, hmm now that sounds even crazier than it did in my head, no one gets a chance like that. OK, Julia did too but that was different. I just can't believe she'd throw that away. I know she's very selfless but she's much more important to Barbie than Melanie..

Old 09-15-2014, 08:37 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoJoF92 (View Post)
well, wow..this was all kinds of crazy. I was really mad when Julia was willing to sacrifice herself for Melanie. I mean, she got to live once, not everyone gets a chance to come back to life, hmm now that sounds even crazier than it did in my head, no one gets a chance like that. OK, Julia did too but that was different. I just can't believe she'd throw that away. I know she's very selfless but she's much more important to Barbie than Melanie..
OMG. Barbie would be pissed if he knew she was willing to sacrifice herself.
Old 09-15-2014, 08:39 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkStars (View Post)
I don't even know what happened tonight. I was literally perturbed by the Lima bean blood typing conversation. Really? What about just plain old o negative blood people.

I don't have much in the way of positive comments to say about this episode, but I am curious why Barbie's dad was able to touch the egg and not get zapped. Perhaps Barbie's significance has yet to be fully revealed...insert my crackpot monarch theory here.
PS, I just assumed that Don could pick up the egg because it knew he intended to take it back to the Dome, just like it knew to stop contracting when he promised to get it - and knew to start again when he was captured.
You don't think that would be the reason?

New! Benedict Cumberbatch Forum

~Sherry | avi by ~ Jis_Bon ~
Old 09-15-2014, 08:48 PM
Fan Forum Star

the conversation Barbie and Juiia had in the ambulance, that she felt he was losing hope its so heartbreaking right now.
He promised Melanie he would save her, that their dad will help, and if he finds out Julia was willing to sacrifice herself for Melanie, barbie is gonna lose it completely, all hope.

anyone else notice barbie had his dog tag after they were in their house?
there has to be a delete scene when she gives it back to him

☆ The Swan-Jones ☆

Old 09-16-2014, 12:46 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lostcandy (View Post)
OMG. Barbie would be pissed if he knew she was willing to sacrifice herself.
that's the thing. he fought so hard for her life in the episode before and now she would just do that..

Old 09-16-2014, 02:11 AM
Elite Fan

I had to process my thoughts overnight but agree with all you have said. Big Jim certainly has a lot of blood on his hands. Have a feeling he will pay for his sins in the near future, even though he was justified in killing Lyle.

As far as Julia's statement to the dome, I think it was sufficient for her to voice that. This may just be the shipper in me but I don't believe the dome will take her. At least I hope not. Besides that doesn't jibe with her "Ever After" comment.

Have we seen the last of Melanie? I'm not convinced yet. There may be another twist coming which would not surprise me.

Jenn - I was about the lima beans & also wondered why Rebecca didn't know immediately that she was Type O. She knows everything, after all. I would have accepted that a lot better than the beans.

Hannah - I can't remember when she gave those back either. Maybe after Episode 1 because she did not have them on in bed when Barbie said "I Missed This." Neither did he but he could have put them on when they got dressed. Will have to watch that episode again to see if he has them on later.

"You're gonna' miss me so bad when I'm gone."
Old 09-16-2014, 10:42 AM
Extreme Fan

Watched at around midnight last night.

I really don't want anyone else to die.

I liked that the whole cast, minus Carolyn of course, were all in that scene in the woods. We rarely get that.

Barbie's dad isn't all evil, that's nice.

For some reason I just wanna hug Melanie, poor girl, she just has such a little sad face and voice.
Old 09-16-2014, 01:21 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkStars (View Post)
I'm really nervous about a season 3. I mean what on earth are they waiting for? It's not as though there is going to be a massive jump in ratings - they have been steady throughout season 2. What is the hold up? Really upsetting because we have invested a lot in the show and theses characters and I feel like they are just stringing us along.
Looks like you were wrong
Old 09-16-2014, 01:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

what did I miss?