Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 07-02-2014, 10:31 AM
Master Fan

Karla Crome l Rebecca Pine #1: Because Chester's Mill needed its very own glamorous science teacher. Isn't that right Barbie?

W E L C O M E T O T H E 1ST T H R E A D
Rebecca Pine
-- K A R L A C R O M E --

Karla Crome

Karla Crome’s career started by starring in the British series “Hit And Miss,” alongside Chloe Sevigny. Her supporting role in the series landed her on Screen International’s 2012 “One To Watch” list. Crome graced the cover of “ASOS Magazine” in 2013 as part of their “One To Watch” portfolio. Crome appeared in the television series “Murder: Joint Enterprise” for BBC2, which went on to win an award for Best Single Drama at the 2013 TV BAFTA ceremony. Next, she joined the cast of “Misfits” for E4 and starred in BBC1’s drama “Prisoner’s Wives” alongside Polly Walker and Iain Glenn. Her other television credits include “Aisling” and “Lightfields.” In addition to Karla’s performances on screen, she is an emerging writer, and received her first commission from The National Youth Theatre of Great Britain to create “If Chloe Can,” a short stage play about the choices and pressures young women face when deciding what career to pursue. “If Chloe Can” was revived in 2012 and toured nationally to help inspire young females with remarkable life stories of women who have achieved extraordinary success in the face of adversity. Crome is from Borehamwood in Middlesex, just on the outskirts of London, England. She attended the prestigious Italia Conti Academy of Theatre Arts, Britain’s oldest drama school, before launching into her acting career. Her birthday is June 22. Follow Crome on Twitter at @KarlaCrome
Source: CBS

Karla Crome- IMDb

Rebecca Pine

Rebecca Pine is a new character that will appear in Season 2. Rebecca is pressured into opening the school, and will cause some heat for Big Jim, but will also work with him. She will also bring a science perspective into the show.

➟ the supporters
001. Maud&Danny
002. Lutesse
003. Fourhands

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy

Last edited by Maud&Danny; 10-31-2014 at 07:48 AM
Old 07-02-2014, 10:57 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thank you, M&D! (Do you have a name?
Gorgeous picture of her!

Add me, please.

New! Benedict Cumberbatch Forum

~Sherry | avi by ~ Jis_Bon ~
Old 07-02-2014, 11:00 AM
Master Fan

Welcome

You can call me Maud

It will be my pleasure to add you lol

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 07-02-2014, 11:08 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks, Maud!

Old 07-02-2014, 11:18 AM
Master Fan

What were your first impressions of Rebecca during the premiere?

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 07-02-2014, 11:34 AM
Fan Forum Star

I thought she was gorgeous. I've never seen her in anything before.

She's a very interesting character and I don't trust her. Do you?

Old 07-02-2014, 11:49 AM
Master Fan

I totally do. She's a scientist so she is gonna look at this all thing completely differently than Julia or the kids.

Karla is gorgeous but I found that she had crazy chemistry with Mike Vogel. Barbie seems definitely intrigued by her. Looks like she will butt heads and work with Big Jim as well.

I would recomment you to watch Misfits then. There are 5 seasons and Karla is in the last two. She was MAGNIFICENT in it. But you should watch it not just for Karla, this is an amazing show that I'd recommend to everyone.

She also did a TV movie in 2012 with Joe Dempsie ( Gendry from Game of Thrones) which is called Muder : Joint Enterprise , they won two BAFTA for it.

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 07-02-2014, 11:59 AM
Fan Forum Star

You're not the first person who recommended Misfits to me. I've been looking into getting the dvd sets.

Old 07-02-2014, 01:26 PM
Master Fan

This is probably one of the best UK show I've seen so far. The actors are just so impressive. Most of them did very well after the show. Iwan Rheon (Simon) is now playing Ramsay Snow/Bolton on Game of Thrones, Karla Crome is on Under the Dome, Robert Sheehan (Nathan) is playing in The Mortal Instruments saga, Antonia Thomas (Alisha) is gonna be on The Musketeers for S2, Nathan Stewart-Jarrett (Curtis) has a role in Utopia (another british show who's becoming famous) and Lauren Socha (Kelly) also played with Karla on Murder : Joint Entreprise and won a BAFTA, she is also the sister of Michael Socha (The Knave of Heart on Once Upon a Time in Wonderland).

I will never praise this show enough..

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 07-02-2014, 02:30 PM
Fan Forum Star

It was recommended to me because of Iwan Rheon. I never heard of any of the other actors or shows.

Old 07-02-2014, 02:35 PM
Master Fan

Iwan was in the first 3 seasons.

Karla Crome photoshoot

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 07-02-2014, 06:26 PM
Elite Fan

I like her so far.
Old 07-02-2014, 07:27 PM
Dedicated Fan

So far, I really like her character as well; however, I feel like she is going to become Big Jim's cronie. She was taught by Pauline and so there may be a sense of loyalty there for her to go along with what Big Jim says. She seems a stronger personality than that, but who knows.

I hope that her character doesn't become annoying with the science. Like, always having to have an explanation for everything. We have infestation next week, and acid rain in 3. Some things just can't be explained...especially when it's Stephen King, but she doesn't know that...oh, the irony.
Old 07-02-2014, 10:47 PM
Master Fan

Honestly so far I'm done with this all "faith" thing. Bringing some science is actually nice and makes it more believable.

Rebecca won't necessarily go with Big Jim on everything, looks like they are going to butt heads more than anything and Pauline wasn't her husband first fan.

I'm actually looking forward her interactions with both Barbie and Big Jim.

Guys if you want to be added to the supporters list, you just have to ask

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 07-03-2014, 08:24 AM
Extreme Fan

I like Rebecca thus far, but no one....and I repeat NO ONE messes with Barbie, but Julia. I can see there is going to be a science versus religion thing this season.