Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-02-2013, 05:30 AM
Fan Forum Star

Welcome Flave
Old 09-02-2013, 07:15 AM
Fan Forum Star

Glad you got your internet straightened out, Flave! And that it stays that way this time!

New! Benedict Cumberbatch Forum

~Sherry | avi by ~ Jis_Bon ~
Old 09-03-2013, 02:47 PM
Elite Fan

Linda frustrated me last night. Why did she jump to so many erroneous conclusion based on what Big Jim said? She knows he is a crook and a criminal. She is a cop. She needs to take off her rose colored glasses and see Big Jim for the snake that he is.
Old 09-03-2013, 07:15 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lostcandy (View Post)
Linda frustrated me last night. Why did she jump to so many erroneous conclusion based on what Big Jim said? She knows he is a crook and a criminal. She is a cop. She needs to take off her rose colored glasses and see Big Jim for the snake that he is.
She even had video footage of Max and Duke, and she also had Duke's confession letter. She thought very highly of Duke, then this should make her want to not ever trust Big Jim. She should take into account all the good things that Barbie did. And if Barbie was gone.. she should wonder "What if I'm next?"

Oh..and add me please..:
Old 09-03-2013, 07:20 PM
Fan Forum Star

Welcome! Added you

ITA about Linda in last night's episode. She has 2 episodes left to get her act together, so she'd better get it right!

Old 09-04-2013, 12:13 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Musicchild (View Post)
She even had video footage of Max and Duke, and she also had Duke's confession letter. She thought very highly of Duke, then this should make her want to not ever trust Big Jim. She should take into account all the good things that Barbie did. And if Barbie was gone.. she should wonder "What if I'm next?"

Oh..and add me please..:
She's not taking everything into account. I hope she starts doing it.
Old 09-05-2013, 03:37 PM
Extreme Fan

I read Natalie was going to be in a new movie with Liam Neeson and Joel Kinnaman. She'll be playing Joel's wife. I hope she has a better wardobe than a cop uniform.
Old 09-06-2013, 09:07 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lostcandy (View Post)
She's not taking everything into account. I hope she starts doing it.
I've been thinking about Sheriff Linda a lot and I'm not sure she's going to survive in CM. If she really gets wise to Big Jim's game, which will have to happen once she puts together all the facts, he won't be able to control her and her office any longer. I can't imagine that Big Jim will tolerate her defection.

The producers have said no one is safe. As things stand, Linda seems the least safe right now. imo.

eta
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaybeSomeday (View Post)
I read Natalie was going to be in a new movie with Liam Neeson and Joel Kinnaman. She'll be playing Joel's wife. I hope she has a better wardobe than a cop uniform.
erm, I went to google Natalie for this movie (big fan of Liam Neeson) and was a little surprised at the wardrobe she sports (or not) in google images. wowza! She really is gorgeous and that cop uniform is NOT her best look.

Last edited by Lutesse; 09-06-2013 at 09:17 AM
Old 09-06-2013, 09:17 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lutesse (View Post)
I've been thinking about Sheriff Linda a lot and I'm not sure she's going to survive in CM. If she really gets wise to Big Jim's game, which will have to happen once she puts together all the facts, he won't be able to control her and her office any longer. I can't imagine that Big Jim will tolerate her defection.

The producers have said no one is safe. As things stand, Linda seems the least safe right now. imo.

eta

erm, I went to google Natalie for this movie (big fan of Liam Neeson) and was a little surprised at the wardrobe she sports (or not) in google images. wowza! She really is gorgeous and that cop uniform is NOT her best look.
Good point. The preview shows him pointing a gun at someone. I have my theories about who that might be, but they are throwing curve balls. Linda needs to wise up. Barbie has been nothing but good to her; never mind the fact that barbie probably passed up next morning action to go and help Linda. That's dedication. Of everything, she has to know that he would not shoot julia. She even pointed out to him several episodes ago that there was something going on between them. I just don't care for the stock idiot cop they are portraying her to be. I want her to be smart.
Old 09-06-2013, 09:23 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkStars (View Post)
Good point. The preview shows him pointing a gun at someone. I have my theories about who that might be, but they are throwing curve balls. Linda needs to wise up. Barbie has been nothing but good to her; never mind the fact that barbie probably passed up next morning action to go and help Linda. That's dedication. Of everything, she has to know that he would not shoot julia. She even pointed out to him several episodes ago that there was something going on between them. I just don't care for the stock idiot cop they are portraying her to be. I want her to be smart.
But it would serve the story line if
Spoiler:

Old 09-06-2013, 10:22 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lutesse (View Post)
But it would serve the story line if
Spoiler:
I totally agree. I hope that's not the case, but that seems like the way things have been going lately.

Spoiler:
Old 09-06-2013, 01:18 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkStars (View Post)
I totally agree. I hope that's not the case, but that seems like the way things have been going lately.

Spoiler:
Also ...

Spoiler:

Old 09-09-2013, 08:18 AM
Fan Forum Star

I guess we'll have a better idea of Linda's future - or lack of it - tonight. Nervous for her.

Old 09-12-2013, 08:02 AM
Fan Forum Star

sorry for dp - Linda needs to be on page 1

Old 09-13-2013, 09:43 PM
Elite Fan

I hope Linda redeems herself next week. Some people are comparing her to Barney Fife.