Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-16-2024, 08:56 PM
Fan Forum Star

404:

Didn't enjoy this ep much because dont like ones where Chloe and Lucifer don't interact. I did like the Chloe/Lucifer tension in this episode though. Loved that Chloe said she missed him.

Don't really care about Linda and her pregnancy.

Want more for Ella to do.

Like that Chloe and Linda are talking finally about Lucifer.

Maize moving in with Linda was weird but kinda cute. ”now where do I put my knives?” Lmao.

I kinda like Eve, she’s kinda interesting. Lucifer's true face was so ugly lol but Eve not caring was of course going to make Lucifer feel good.

405:

This was a fun ep, I enjoyed it. Ella and Eve are kinda the same person lmao. Their kiss was cute.

Dan is a bit hypocritical imo with how he is acting vs what he expects from others. Not a fan of his this season, he's too cold.

The Lucifer and Chloe tension is very good. Her throwing herself onto him to protect him was sweet. I like that her and Chloe got along too. It was sweet that Chloe was happy for him.

Lucifer and Eve being official is annoying and weird tho. Just doesn't feel like Lucifer.

406:

Overall this ep was kinda blah to me…

They did a 3 month time jump and Lucifer is still with Eve, wtf? Seems they ended by the episodes end tho maybe? I couldn't tell. Sucks she's kind of influencing his bad side tho.

Lucifer showing up with ass-less pants… this guy would be fired a long time ago! Him flaunting his sexcapades in front of Chloe was so annoying, I am glad she said something to him.

It’s crazy this season is already almost over! I feel like this show should be doing some deeper storylines at this point… it feels a bit stagnant to me and like they aren’t really going anywhere with the series? It’s fun to watch but it’s not as deep as I was hoping.
Alexa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2024, 10:11 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

Gelly, do you have anything to add? I don't really have a strong grasp on Season Four's episodes.
TomsEnough is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2024, 12:17 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thats a shame. Season 4 has been a great season.

I finished it today!

407:

Overall found this episode kind of boring. I am not a big fan of the Lucifer teetering the line of good or bad and then trying to hold himself back…

Amennadiels storylines are always so boring lol. But I will say, he at least had something to do in this ep fighting Remmie. She just kinda came out of nowhere as a character though lol. And then she just gave up after the fight so easily?

Trixxie FINALLY! I missed her so much, I want more of her in the show. I was so happy when she went to see Lucifer! Eve was sweet protecting Trixie and I liked the hug between Chloe and Eve too.

The conversations between Lucifer and Chloe were so meaningful in this episode. I wish that they would just get together already DAMNIT! I am glad that Lucifer took Chloe’s words into consideration and that her opinion is so meaningful to him.

I guess it’s Dan’s turn to annoy me this season. I hate how he’s so against Lucifer… ugh.

Dan and Ella…. Okay. I’m here for it. I could see a few hints building up to this. However, it was a bit fast and I wish they had taken it a tad slower. Still, the make out was hot imo. I don’t think it lasts but I like them.

408:

Lucifer doenst love Eve at all... so over this ship now lol. Glad he broke up with her finally!

Ammenadiel's storyline was boring at first, but at the end it got better. That poor kid didn't deserve to die.

Ella and Dan are awkward... not loving what they did in this ep after the kiss.

Eve and Maize are sort of interesting, I guess. But idk, that storyline is a bit rushed.

Kind of over Lucifer and his all "woe is me" attitude.

409:
Eve obsessing over Lucifer was annoying and weird. So over this SL now. Didn't blame Maize for snapping at her about it.

Maize/Eve are fine but that storyline was way too rushed, Maize is acting like shes in love? It's weird.

Lucifer being full devil at the end was shocking! But I love that Chloe's words were getting to him and he was able to change back.

410:

Linda's pregnancy was so fast but I'm not that sad they skipped over it.

Amennadiel and Linda don't seem that loving imo. Very platonic feeling in their scenes???

I felt so bad for Linda when the baby was gone but I was glad it wasn't Ammenadiel that took him.

The whole montage of everyone fighting the demons together was fun. Really fitting for a finale. I loved seeing Maize/Lucifer/Ammennadiel/Eve working together.

I think it was good that Eve told Maize she needed time for herself. I am glad they aren't rushing that.

Chloe was going to say she loved Lucifer and then all those damn Demons came in... wtf! Him turning at the end was so scary. I loved the way Chloe smiled at his devil form though. THAT ENDING L/C SCENE SFDSAGSGSGA. Her saying she loved him and then him saying his first love was her was so good but noooooooo why does he have to leave? It's fine though, we know he'll be back next ep.
Alexa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2024, 04:24 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I am glad you enjoy it! Thanks for your thoughts on Season Four!
TomsEnough is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread