Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-09-2019, 03:21 PM
Part-Time Fan

Okay, as promised, a link to my story, "Halfway Home." It's an AU that takes up after S3.

https://archiveofourown.org/works/18...full_work=true

I need some encouragement to get back to it, actually. I'm kind of bummed about S5 being the final. Tom and crew are trying to be stoic about it, but it wasn't the writer's choice, and that's the rumor that has been going around. I don't know who started that, but you know they are scared of our power, and they did it to head off another #SaveLucifer campaign. We need to be starting up a #LuciferSeason6 hashtag campaign or something. I don't think Tom can say anything to get it going, so he's just trying to do the whole British stiff upper lip thing.

Last edited by Tavalah; 06-09-2019 at 03:29 PM
Tavalah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2019, 09:38 AM
Dedicated Fan

Oh my, that is such a good start. Please do continue. I'm really looking forward to reading the rest
Kat_d86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2019, 08:54 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat_d86 (View Post)
Oh my, that is such a good start. Please do continue. I'm really looking forward to reading the rest
Thank you!
Old 06-13-2019, 11:17 AM
Dedicated Fan

Trixie learns Lucifer is really the devil:

https://archiveofourown.org/works/19111087

Set during Season 2, a cold case after 'God Johnson' gets Decker worried about Lucifer when he says he knew te victim from the 1970s:

https://archiveofourown.org/works/19...pters/45646006
Old 06-22-2019, 05:38 PM
Part-Time Fan

So, I'm working on my next chapter, and I have a question for you all. What happens to the bullets when Lucifer gets shot when he's in invulnerable mode? In "Manly Whatnots" when he and Chloe have that conversation about it in the car, she says, "So do the bullets just bounce off?" and he doesn't say yes or no, he says, "Well, there's no wound or blood." That makes me think they don't "bounce" off. So, do they just disappear, since he's still an interdimensional being even without his wings? Does he have some kind of standing "unmake" power when he's struck by them?

I think if they just disappeared, that would raise less questions at crime scenes than if spent bullets were found, but with Ella, who knows? She'd figure it out, I think.
Old 06-22-2019, 05:49 PM
Part-Time Fan

Another unrelated question: I read a fanfic on AO3 with a really funny scene where Lucifer changes the ringtone on Dan's phone to some silly song that basically says, "I'm a douche," and I really liked that writer and story. I lost it before I could bookmark it, though. Anybody know what I'm talking about?
Old 06-23-2019, 08:01 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tavalah (View Post)
So, I'm working on my next chapter, and I have a question for you all. What happens to the bullets when Lucifer gets shot when he's in invulnerable mode? In "Manly Whatnots" when he and Chloe have that conversation about it in the car, she says, "So do the bullets just bounce off?" and he doesn't say yes or no, he says, "Well, there's no wound or blood." That makes me think they don't "bounce" off. So, do they just disappear, since he's still an interdimensional being even without his wings? Does he have some kind of standing "unmake" power when he's struck by them?

I think if they just disappeared, that would raise less questions at crime scenes than if spent bullets were found, but with Ella, who knows? She'd figure it out, I think.

Wow, that's a really good question, I don't remember if this has ever been fully addressed on the show and given an answer...it could be that they destroy upon impact with him like literally shatter into small fragments... or that he absorbs them .
Old 06-24-2019, 01:54 AM
Dedicated Fan

My take on the bullit thing was it was like they hit a solid wall. Not so much 'bounce off' but just squish flat or (as said previously) disinterested. Lucifer doesn't say they don't bounce off, just "no wound or blood" (as you pointed out). It shouldn't be too different than any other mortal material hitting him when he's invulnerable an we see in the S4 bar fight that the pool cue just shatters over his back. In S1 at the gun fight in the warehouse Amenadiel gets knocked over the head with the butt of a gun an doesn't react at all. The thug looks suprised as if it felt like he just hit a block of immovable stone.

I think forensically there should be some extremely deformed bullits around but they will be written off as having hit a wall and ricochet back into the crime scene. That being the only 'logical' explanation as to how they came to be there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tavalah (View Post)
Another unrelated question: I read a fanfic on AO3 with a really funny scene where Lucifer changes the ringtone on Dan's phone to some silly song that basically says, "I'm a douche," and I really liked that writer and story. I lost it before I could bookmark it, though. Anybody know what I'm talking about?
Sorry, this one doesn't sound familiar. Although it does sound hilarious
Old 07-04-2019, 01:25 AM
Dedicated Fan

Found an AU story I really enjoyed.

Takes a 'what if' from the final of Season 3 where Lucifer isn't fully able to stop all the bullets with his wings when Cain ambushes them leading to Chloe & Lucifer being captured.

Mature rating so warning for occasional swearing & violence. Hence spoiler bar. Follow at own discretion.

Old 07-29-2019, 05:57 AM
Dedicated Fan

Cute little kne shot of Lucifer speaking different languages

Story: Lucifer's Languages
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/13349599/1
Old 08-03-2019, 06:55 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

oh, that little snippet was really fun!
Old 06-19-2020, 11:02 AM
Lucifermorningstar

Lucifer “Death by Proxy”

Does anyone want to read a script?
I’m so curious as to what true fans might think of it!
It’s an episode of Lucifer, where a poetic serial killer
Is wreaking havoc and taunting the department
They use his poems as a character analysis.
Lucifer takes on Bonsai cultivating per Docs orders
to relieve stress.
Maze gets kidnapped and falls for her captor.
Chloe has powers. 42 pages
Thank You for Your time, Jay
Old 06-20-2020, 03:19 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^ If you would like to share....
TomsEnough is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread