Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-20-2018, 09:06 PM
Fan Forum Star

I've got no idea, it makes no sense, they've been together for what? Two weeks? A month? And suddenly he's jumping the gun and wants to get married?
Old 04-20-2018, 11:17 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Yeah it's just very very weird.
Old 04-24-2018, 02:56 PM
I am a basketball genius!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elektra (View Post)
Watched the episode on Sunday. It was pretty good... although I feel like I missed something. I don't recall Marcus and Chloe being together long enough for her to now be in love with him.

* Lucifer got the red glowing eyes going in this episode.

* It will be interesting to see how things develop between Lucifer and Cain going forward. Luci is about ready to kill him right now.

* How does Chloe loving Cain remove his mark? How did Cain even know that could happen? Did I miss some explanation in an episode somewhere?

* I still can't figure out what is happening with Maze. Is this all tied to Amenadiel and Linda? That was over the top to begin with, but now she's betrayed Lucifer to help Cain. It seems like they threw away all her character development this season.
Well some believe being in love at first sight though, but people do get married without thinking it all the way through. I was surprised that Cain's mark disappeared as well, but I don't think it was explained. Apparently Chloe only dates co-workers or her bosses, since for some reason she had not dated anyone since Dan, who is a co-worker.

Last edited by canflam; 04-24-2018 at 03:02 PM
canflam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2018, 11:58 PM
Fan Forum Star

It's not so much that she dates only co-workers or her boss, it's more she got recently divorced from someone who she had been married to for a while (i don't remember how many years her and Dan had been married for exactly right now), then a while after her divorce she thought she and Lucifer were about to enter into a relationship till he ran off to Vegas, and it's only now that she has started to date. We know for a fact that she rarely goes out, her life is divided between her work and her kid so that doesn't help the dating pool, it limits it between people at work (or in the case of the God Johnson episode people she meets through work) or parents/teachers at her kid's school.
Old 09-17-2018, 12:04 PM
Obsessed Fan

In another thread someone said that it might not be Chloe's love that makes Luci vulnerable, but his love for her...maybe that's the same in Cain's case?

When I watched the episode the first time I thought it was maybe the fact that Cain didn't fully go through with his plan because of compassion for Chloe and that one moment he wasn't selfish might have removed the mark.

Nobody of the characters can be fully sure on how Chloe's blessing works on immortals, it's just guess work that it's her love or their love...but if the characters think it's her love and then it's actually their love - that would be a good story twist.

I think it's a good episode, but as I have said with the others before that, painful to watch a second time, I can't stand to see Luci and Chloe hurt so much...sleepless Luci had some hilarious moments though and I liked the talk between Amenadiel and Charlotte explaining her that it isn't that simple.
Waldfrau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2019, 08:11 AM
Dedicated Fan

For me, Cain was pushing all the right buttons for Chloe to fall for him. He is millenia old so knows how to get someone to fall for him. I just think he pretended he loved her so hard he convinved himself. Then he couldn't bring himself to go through with what he thought would get him his mortlaity back because of how it would hurt Chloe to leave her alone in the world. I think that moment of self-sacrifice, giving up his greatest desire for someone else's happiness, is what finally broke the curse. Which is pretty much what Lucifer ends up saying to him in the final.
Kat_d86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2019, 12:25 PM
Part-Time Fan

Sorry I haven't been around as much! I don't have internet in my new apartment yet, so I can't rewatch the episodes! Missing my Lucifer!

I can get AO3 though, so I'm enjoying some fanfic until I get internet.

Just from memory, I loved this episode! I kinda like messy hair Luci, and he was really funny!

When he confronted the killer, whoa, that was intense!

I wonder what would have happened if he'd used his wings to get to Chloe first? Or interrupted them?

Might be a good jumping off point for a fanfic AU ...
Tavalah is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread