Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-01-2017, 08:12 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Can't wait 'till you see it
Old 05-01-2017, 10:31 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by verbis diablo (View Post)
Guys the episode leaked yesterday! If anyone wants a link let me know and I'll PM it to you. I already watched it. I'm gonna put my review in spoiler tags right now and remove the tags once the episode officially airs.
Not really a leak. It just airs on Sundays here (Canada) .

Spoiler:
Old 05-01-2017, 10:56 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I had totally forgotten about the Canada thing, when I saw the link I thought it was fake

Spoiler:
Old 05-01-2017, 01:37 PM
Master Fan

This episode left me very confused. What was the purpose of Candy?!? Just for Chloe to take him back??? That doesn't make sense, imo. Can someone explain?
X-files, epi #5-04, 'Detour'.
Little_Stewie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2017, 01:50 PM
Part-Time Fan

I'll do the spoiler thing too just in case.

Spoiler:
Old 05-01-2017, 02:18 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little_Stewie (View Post)
This episode left me very confused. What was the purpose of Candy?!? Just for Chloe to take him back??? That doesn't make sense, imo. Can someone explain?
Spoiler:
Old 05-01-2017, 03:58 PM
Master Fan

^
Thanks! I had forgotten about point #2. Overall, I think Lucifer's 'strategy', to introduce Candy in order to reach these goals was quite silly, especially with regard to Chloe, and I don't see where it will go from here. It kind of makes the characters look bad if they buy such a poor twist, imo. Oh, well....let's see how it goes.
Old 05-02-2017, 02:59 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Yeah honestly I'm very curious to see how he'll explain Candy suddenly disappearing and if Chloe will suspect anything.
Old 05-02-2017, 07:20 AM
Master Fan

I am having a logical problem here: First, Chloe was upset that Lucifer just disappeared without notice. She thought their relationship had progressed to a level where doing that is a serious breach in trust. Why would she forgive him so easily after finding out he just ran off to marry a stripper in Vegas? Does that make anything better? Isn't that just as bad since it proves that their relationship hasn't been that deep to begin with? Something doesn't make sense here, imo.
Old 05-02-2017, 08:35 AM
Total Fan

Since the episode has aired in the USA now, I figure it's safe to forgo the spoiler tags this time... (although even if it airs in Canada early, it would still be considered an 'official' airing. Will we always have to use spoiler tags?)

So... what was Lucifer buying at the beginning of the episode from the mobster guy? I'm guessing it was the sword. They never found it, right? It's been a few months, so I can't quite remember.
Old 05-02-2017, 11:10 AM
Master Fan

I thought that he was paying for Candy's freedom, liberating her from some kind of mobster? I thought that's why she thanked him in the end....
Old 05-02-2017, 11:45 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amazingchi (View Post)
I'll do the spoiler thing too just in case.

Spoiler:
I disagree w/your spoiler, which was your first sentence about a certain "couple": I'm still "shipping' the original people" b/c of their off the chart chemistry. Not sure how to use the spoiler tags on here yet so I'm trying not to give anything away.
no123girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2017, 03:05 PM
I am a basketball genius!

I missed the beginning of this episode, Candy was stereotypical, which I did think they were married, but that it wouldn't last long. She was nice, but seeing her act like a ditz was not fun. Of course it ended up being a charade, but at least she didn't die.
canflam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2017, 06:41 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I think he was buying Candy's services? But I don't know why the guy said "it's your funeral" like it was super dangerous. Still confused about that to be honest.
Old 05-03-2017, 12:32 AM
Fan Forum Star

I liked this episode. I feel like I need to watch it again cause there were so many little details that my mind is like .

I liked Candy I hope we get to see her again, I'm probably in the minority that I actually knew she was part of Lucifers plan right away. It is going to be interesting to see how Lucifer explains her disappearance

I'm not sure what Lucifer bought from the mobster that might be one of those things that never get addressed or it gets dressed at a later point in the season.

It was a good episode, I look forward to next week.