Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-17-2016, 12:00 AM
Fan Forum Star

2x04 - "Lady Parts" Episode Discussion - Airs October 17th

2x04
"Lady Parts"

After the bodies of two young L.A. transplants are found poisoned, Chloe and Lucifer hunt for the killer. Upon Maze convincing Chloe to go out for drinks, which the detective perceives as an act of friendship, but is actually part of a bet between Maze and Lucifer, the two make a shocking decision.

RULES :

+ Some of you may not like everything about the episode. Please try to be constructive when you are criticizing something.
+ Do not insult characters/actors. Please stay positive.
+ Respect each other's ships.
+ Do not post anything that is consider as spoilers until the show airs at Eastern time in the USA.
+ Enjoy!
Old 10-17-2016, 05:02 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Rachel Bilson

Thanks for the episode thread.

~"She isn't just some girl. Not to me." -Cappie
~"Because for some odd reason, you are the one she is supposed to be with. It's the end of the world Cappie, what are you going to do?" - Ashleigh
Cadenf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2016, 05:34 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I'm planning on watching this tonight
Old 10-18-2016, 11:43 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Rachel Bilson

Overall I enjoyed that episode.

Not much from dear ole mom though, but she was funny talking to Maze when she was on.

Girls night was great...but honestly Chloe needs to dress up a little more...she looked like she had just finished cleaning the house...even if she was working, she could pull herself together to go to a bar.

I am super excited to see what happens with Chloe and Maze living together.

Guys night out was pretty good also, Amenadiel cracked me up but poor guy is having some issues.

~"She isn't just some girl. Not to me." -Cappie
~"Because for some odd reason, you are the one she is supposed to be with. It's the end of the world Cappie, what are you going to do?" - Ashleigh
Cadenf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2016, 05:14 PM
Part-Time Fan

Am I sensing something brewing between Lucifer & Ella? Because if so, I am behind it. They seem to have much better chemistry than Decker (as much as it pains me to go against the main ship of a show).

Case was probably the worst of the season so far, but there's no such thing as a bad Lucifer episode, really. The non-case stuff was pretty great too.
Old 10-19-2016, 09:50 PM
Fan Forum Star

I think this might be my favorite episode in this season so far,I have no complaints.
It was everything I wanted and more if I had to complain about something it would be the case which was boring and forgettable but the show more than made up for it in character interaction.

Girls night was awesome. Guys night was fun and Maze and Chloe living together? Yes!

Last edited by Jared ❤︎ Jensen; 10-19-2016 at 09:55 PM
Jared ❤︎ Jensen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2016, 04:12 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Girls night That was amazing! I'm so glad Maze and Chloe are growing closer. I'm excited about next week.

I hope Mom gets a better storyline.
Old 10-23-2016, 03:19 PM
I am a basketball genius!

Better how?

So Chloe was hit by a car at the end of this episode if I remember, but in the preview FOX showed she seemed OK.

''Girls Night Out'' almost turned into the movie ''Roadhouse'' that starred Patrick Swayze & Kelly Lynch. I haven't been in a bar for a while, but I'm pretty sure it's not difficult to be there without fighting others. It was interesting that Chloe did end up having a hangover I think.

OK, so when someone says ''I don't look like a cop'' while they are not in uniform, isn't it hard for most people to tell if they are undercover? I feel like if Dan really wanted to not look like a ''cop'' he could've. Perhaps by wearing a suit & tie though some might think he would be an ''F.B.I. agent instead, but I live in the suburbs & I've never spoken to an undercover 1 before that I know of. I guess Dan has this look that he's a cop no matter what, which I didn't know existed.
canflam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2018, 12:34 PM
Obsessed Fan

This episode was great, I loved to see all the girls together and the scene with Maze making Luci pour her a drink was really cool.
Waldfrau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2018, 07:15 PM
Fan Forum Star

I love this episode! Girls night and guys night is so much fun and I'm still waiting for a proper repeat of both; it's so entertaining to see all of the characters interact with each other. And this was the beginning of the Maze/Chloe friendship!