Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-29-2007, 12:00 PM
New Fan

star trek ...whats the point

star trek is the most boring programme i have ever seen in my life ... ok fair enough the original was ok but it did not have much competition back then ...but now its awful

lets just take a situation say the engine crystals are broken even i can fix em just by saying for example i will re-route ( they like that word ) the power from the primary to the secondary hub and then boost the power by re-routing ( see it again ) the power from say urrrm the transporters there job done ....its the same evry time i have seen it and its not good enough

the charecters in the later episodes are bland and all seem a bit too nice are there no w@~kers in star trek

plus all them saliors on a ship and not ones gay , none smoke ( im sure they could cure any side affects ) there all bland

please somone try and defend this statment as i feel it will be difficult........
Old 10-29-2007, 12:43 PM
Senior Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center
Star Trek

This board is meant to be for fans of the Star Trek franchise. You are entitled to your opinion, and we are entitled to ours. Since you're obviously not a fan of the series, I'm closing this now.