Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-10-2007, 03:59 PM
New Fan

"Star Track" my Star Trek Parodies

Hey yalll! I'd like to introduce myself first, I'm the creator of a long running series called "Star Track". We recently released our 21st episode. So far, we've been invited to 4 Sci Fi Conferences and have been featured on the main page of such sites as Veoh.com and Dailymotion. I must say these are exciting times for everyone involved.
So what is Star Track? Well, first and foremost its a comedy. But we take ourselves seriously...weird, I know. It all started 7 years ago when we accidentally made a spoof of TOS. From there, we just kept making them and screening them to friends. Now we have 20 people involved. All of our CGI is done by a brilliant Maya Guru who volunteers all of his work . Well, I suppose if you have any more questions you can post them here.
This episode is 45 minutes long, it is a "jump start" to Star Track: The Next Hesitation, now entitled "Star Track: Idomo". Enjoy!
http://startrack.goldenmediastudios....Content&pid=27

There is a download option below the player. Its 500mb big, but the quality is worth it.

Last edited by cfauteux; 09-10-2007 at 04:11 PM
Old 09-11-2007, 01:50 PM
Senior Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center
Star Trek

Welcome cfauteux.

At 45 minutes, this is far longer than most fan videos, I'm going to close this and move your post over to our Warped Core thread. I don't have time to watch today, but I might give it a go when I'm looking for something to do.