Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-12-2006, 09:13 AM
Website Manager

Request Regulars/Off Topic #67: Wario's Woods... Best Puzzle Game EVER!

Yep, it is. (Especially the NES version)

I wonder if they will make that one of the Games available for download for the Wii sooner rather than later. Cause that would be one game that I'd love to play on the new system, granted it will probably be a long time until I bother buying it.
Old 11-12-2006, 10:58 AM
Senior Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center
Star Trek

I wonder how expensive the Wii will be?

I had pre-ordered David Zelda, Twilight Princess for GameCube from Amazon. I noticed this morning that the price had dropped $5, so I cancelled the first order and I'll re-order it once the cancellation confirmation comes through.

Last night I told Mike that it would be nice to have a light to go above a picture to put some light in that area without turning on the dining room light. Now he's got it in his head that he'll mount a spotlight on top of my curio cabinet to shine over that way and light up the picture. Totally NOT what I had in mind. I'm still trying to convince him that battery operated lights designed to illuminate pictures are available.
Old 11-12-2006, 11:12 AM
Website Manager

Doesn't amazon guarantee the lower price if the price drops before it comes out?

Spotlight?
Old 11-12-2006, 01:55 PM
Senior Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center
Star Trek

I don't know, I couldn't find where it stated that on the site, and my order was still showing the higher price, so ...

Yeah. I've made it pretty clear to him that's not what I have in mind.
Old 11-12-2006, 02:51 PM
Website Manager

Spotlight would be so jail-like.

Well, I've been playing Blast Corps for the last little while, beating some records and uploading them onto youtube when I feel they are good enough.
Old 11-13-2006, 01:23 PM
Senior Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center
Star Trek

He thought of it as 'stage like'.

I've got to run down to the post office. I'd better go if I want to make it before the cut-off time.
Old 11-13-2006, 01:47 PM
Website Manager

My brother's not home again today. So I'll probably wait for another day to ask for my Nintendo since I'd prefer to have it when I'd have enough time to play Wario's Woods... I suppose I could play the SNES version again, though I can't get used to all the buttons, I liked playing on the NES better, 2 buttons would do everything instead of 4.

Post Office... hehe I'm anxious to get my stuff from ebay.
Old 11-13-2006, 04:43 PM
Senior Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center
Star Trek

Hopefully you can catch up with your brother soon.

The post office was closed today for Remembrance Day.
Old 11-14-2006, 03:18 AM
Website Manager

Well, he did get home but at that point I wasn't going up to get it, I'll just wait for sometime when he's home when I get home probably.

Got to leave for work soon. So much work to do today... moreso than usual. Corporate people supposed to be coming to town tomorrow.
Old 11-14-2006, 12:18 PM
Senior Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center
Star Trek

hehe ... don't you love how all the things that had been left forever suddenly need to get done right before a corporate visit? Head office might get a more accurate picture if they didn't announce their visit in advance. Our store is getting ready for the grand reopening (we were never closed), 10th anniversary celebration this Saturday.
Old 11-14-2006, 02:45 PM
Website Manager

Well our store does things pretty well, water boiling all 3 French Fryers is a bit excessive, though apparently it should be done once a month. 10th Anniversary.

I'm getting ready to play some Wario's Woods.
Old 11-14-2006, 05:35 PM
Senior Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center
Star Trek

Yeah, our store is pretty good too for the most part. But there are some silly little things that aren't a priority until management knows head office is coming.

the grocery store is in the process of rearranging everything. Pain in the butt trying to find stuff now.
Old 11-14-2006, 05:50 PM
Website Manager

Wario's Woods Time Attack 2R Easy

Wario's Woods Time Attack 2R Normal

Played through the normal game mode for a bit today as I was going to go all the way but I had a slight graphical problem on the last level which caused me not being able to see what I was doing so I didn't get that far, I'll try again sometime though. I did however beat 2 of my Time Attacks from years ago after trying to do so today. Even got them recorded for Youtube, the first one took longer to beat than the second as I originally kept tying my 11 second record until I finally got 10.
Old 11-15-2006, 05:10 AM
Elite Fan

Circus is tonight. Yeah us....

So we've had more pet trouble, my male cat had a utirine block...which is fatal in cats....I couldn't put him down though, so we paid to have it relieved...hopefully it won't happen again....otherwise, we're out a cat now.

Me and pets....sigh.
Vampires don't "sparkle" in the sun: they screech in horror, burst into flame and wither to ash.
Old 11-15-2006, 05:57 PM
Senior Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center
Star Trek

Johnnie's been keeping that Nintendo warm.

Jerry - the circus? Sorry to hear about your cat. I hope that it manages to recover.

Mom's surgery went well today. She had her thyroid and lymph glands removed. The doc said everything looked fine, but we won't know about follow up treatment until the lab work comes back. He'll set her up with an appointment at the cancer clinic to discuss her options. Sis is with her now, I'll be going down on Friday.