Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-25-2007, 10:53 PM
Fan Forum Star

awww those are sooo cute! thanks, ill add them!

and thanks for the site im making some more trent/sam now
Alexa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2007, 10:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Because even the doctor knew it!
Because the thugs could see it, and so do we
Because everyone assumes he's her boyfriend
I really do like these 3. It does seem like everyone is seeing it, just cant hide them chemistry that is there. Im glad that he was there for her at the hospital.

Couples
GO BLUES Julie
BleedingBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2007, 10:58 PM
Total Fan

Me too - I think everyone is a Trent/Sam shipper. The good girl reforming the ladies man gets em' everytime.

I love all the hand grabs, she always has to hold his hand - so cute

Alex, would it completely kill you to make me one or two Devon/Sam
Old 08-25-2007, 10:59 PM
Fan Forum Star

aww yeah, that was adorable. I loved how the doctor assumed they were dating and then she was like "no hes not my boyfriend" and thenthe doctor looked at their hands! lmao.

Tabitha, i wouldnt mind! But do you think you could find the caps? It would take me forever looking through and I just dont know where any good devon/sam scenes are cuz I dont pay attention, but if you send me some caps I could do some for you no prob.
Old 08-25-2007, 11:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I really like how at the end of the last new episode he told her hes not a quiter. And next weeks preview it looks like Sams taking a step towards the wild side. Wonder how Trent will like that.

Couples
GO BLUES Julie
Old 08-25-2007, 11:03 PM
Total Fan

I think it was really great that Trent talked her into doing the operation. He helps her conquer her fears - another reason OH the "quit" thing was so cute. I'm sure Trent will like Wild Sam!

YAY! I shall pm you some pics Alex
Old 08-25-2007, 11:06 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah. I loved that. I also liked how when they were in the storage room and he asked if she dreamed about Devon and she said yes, and he asked if it was romantic and she said yes. And then he says "that sucks. I put alot into dreams." which means that because it was romantic it must have meant something special. And we all know that she dreamed about Trent as well in a romantic sense. And before Devon/Noah come in Sam says "about that dream..." but she doesnt get a chance to finish the sentance.

And then on the previews after Sam finds out she was adopted she says "No one wants me" and Trent is like "I do." and he goes in to kiss her again. SO FLIPPIN CUTE.
Old 08-25-2007, 11:12 PM
Total Fan

Stop you are making me think twice I thought it was so sweet that she was gonna tell him her dream, he just makes all her defenses fall doesn't he??

The previews were hott - I hope thats the start of a makeout session, its the perfect build up
Old 08-25-2007, 11:17 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
And then on the previews after Sam finds out she was adopted she says "No one wants me" and Trent is like "I do." and he goes in to kiss her again. SO FLIPPIN CUTE.
LOVED that preview. To sweet that she is upset and he just goes for it.

Couples
GO BLUES Julie
Old 08-25-2007, 11:56 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah, but I think she miht kiss him back.

I think she really does like him deep down. Thats why shes been dreaming about him. She had to quit because shes afraid if she stays something might happen. And I think a big part of why she couldnt say I love you to Devon was because she was confused on her feelings for Trent. I mean, she lied to Devon when he called and I dunno.. she didnt tell him about the kiss right away because I think she knew that deep down she had wanted the kiss to happen too.
Old 08-26-2007, 07:34 AM
Master Fan

I agree, Alex and thanks for the add. Also love the icons snagged a couple.

The second time he tried to kiss her, I think she really wanted to but she didn't want to hurt Devon. Also Trent isn't what Sam sees as "boyfriend material" and maybe with Devon she feels safe and with Trent its unpredictable.

Then there's that whole Dawn thing. Sam stills see Dawn as her friend and I don't think she wants to betray her so I think it will be a while before we see ST as an actually couple.
Old 08-26-2007, 05:45 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

can I be added. I don't want to say anything all
I have to say is that sam/trent are on fire in my book.
Old 08-26-2007, 07:05 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah I think thats a big reason as to why Sam wont go for Trent, Devon and Dawn are obviously both against it. But I can see them getting closer just automatically and maybe keeping things a secret? I dont know.. we shall see!

Genki - You got that right! and sure thing
Old 08-26-2007, 07:25 PM
Master Fan

Oh wow, I had no clue this thread was here. Alex, please add me to the list. And yay, another couple we agree on. Haha.

I absolutely adore these two, and how much Trent actually cares for Sam. I just really wish there wasn't so much to get past for them to be together. He bought her mother's ring back for her and paid 600 bucks for it. That's pretty much the nicest thing you can do. I wish Sam could truly see him for the great guy he is.
Old 08-26-2007, 09:01 PM
Master Fan

I kind of like all the combinations Sam/Trent, Sam/Devon, Sam/Noah, Dawn/Trent Noah/Blond girl.

But add me to the list. I think they have great chemistry and I thought the ring moment was really sweet.