Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-20-2008, 04:49 AM
Part-Time Fan

Aww.. gee! Thanks!
icon credit : BlondesHaveMoreFun_x3
Old 05-22-2008, 02:14 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocfan27 (View Post)
just got back from seeing Iron Man...great movie!!!! these two were adorable!!!! can i be added please!! i loved when they danced and when each of them said that they were all they had
I love that part to! It's obvious how they feel about each other...I hope it gets more developed in the sequel!

Super Sylar Awesome icons!
Old 05-22-2008, 02:02 PM
Ultimate Fan

Have you seen the scans from the Iron Man novel? The part with Tony and Pepper's first meeting and him giving her a nickname is so cute
"Hook is the first person who hasn't let her down. He's always been good to her and shown up for her. That's been her biggest issue with how many times she's been abandoned and left behind, and Hook shows up for her." ~ Jennifer Morrison
Old 05-23-2008, 08:56 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by marybongiovi (View Post)
Thanks.

Ah people, too bad they cut their kiss, maybe we'll get it with the dvds.
There was a kiss? I didn't know that, shame it was cut.

Can I be added to the supporters list?
Old 05-23-2008, 01:03 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titch22 (View Post)
There was a kiss? I didn't know that, shame it was cut.
Yeah, in the 'almost kiss' scene on the balcony they were supposed to kiss for real. There are some paparazzi pics of the filming and I think also a brief clip

Quote:
Can I be added to the supporters list?
I added you!

Here an article from scifi.com I found interesting, about the sequel:

Quote:
One possible sequel storyline thread, Downey said, could be based on the "Demon in a Bottle" comic series. In it, an overwhelmed Stark becomes an alcoholic.

"I think the drinking will be a way to confront his age, his doubts, to confront the fact that Pepper [Gwyneth Paltrow] maybe gets a boyfriend," Downey said. "He's like, 'I'm so happy for you.'" Downey then pretended to swig a drink.

"Then he shows up in the Iron Man suit going, 'What's he got that I don't?'" Downey said.
Rest of the article here.

I love that RDJ ships Tony/Pepper
"Hook is the first person who hasn't let her down. He's always been good to her and shown up for her. That's been her biggest issue with how many times she's been abandoned and left behind, and Hook shows up for her." ~ Jennifer Morrison
Old 05-23-2008, 01:20 PM
Ultimate Fan

Can I be added? I loved Iron Man, and the chemistry between Tony & Pepper. I hope a sequel is in the works.
Ships: Dylan/Kelly, Spike/Buffy, Angel/Buffy, Damon/Elena, Cullen/Lily, James Bond/Vesper Lynd, Captain Hook/Emma Swan, Tony Stark/Pepper Potts, Dante/Lulu, Danny/Michelle, Tony/Marah, Sonny/Claudia, Danny/Samantha, Tyler/Caroline, Tuck/Lauren, Rafe/Sami, Batman/Catwoman
Old 05-23-2008, 01:44 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DefLeppardFan (View Post)
Can I be added? I loved Iron Man, and the chemistry between Tony & Pepper. I hope a sequel is in the works.
I added you! The sequel is supposed to come out in 2010.

I'm updating the first post with quotes, banners, etc. If you'd like me to add something you made, some fic rec, etc, just post it
Old 05-23-2008, 01:57 PM
Ultimate Fan

Thanks for adding me, and it's great news about another movie. I love the banner in the opening post, it's beautiful.
Ships: Dylan/Kelly, Spike/Buffy, Angel/Buffy, Damon/Elena, Cullen/Lily, James Bond/Vesper Lynd, Captain Hook/Emma Swan, Tony Stark/Pepper Potts, Dante/Lulu, Danny/Michelle, Tony/Marah, Sonny/Claudia, Danny/Samantha, Tyler/Caroline, Tuck/Lauren, Rafe/Sami, Batman/Catwoman
Old 05-23-2008, 02:09 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DefLeppardFan (View Post)
I love the banner in the opening post, it's beautiful.
Thank you

I added some quotes, both from the movie and the novel. When I have time to type them, I'll add more

From comic con:

and a very simple manip I made:

Old 05-26-2008, 01:33 PM
New Fan

The banner on the first page is beautiful! And I like your simple manip. Mind if I make a banner out of it for anotehr site I'm always on?
Old 05-26-2008, 09:50 PM
Ultimate Fan

Super Syler, I forgot to say the icons are beautiful. I will be using 2 of them and I will credit
Old 05-27-2008, 11:27 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyS (View Post)
The banner on the first page is beautiful! And I like your simple manip. Mind if I make a banner out of it for anotehr site I'm always on?
Sure, you can use it!

I've just been approved for the official Pepper/Tony fanlist
Old 05-27-2008, 12:53 PM
Elite Fan

May I be added please? I usually watch superhero movies for the action, but I love these two. I feel that casting directors for movies like this usually don't cast actors who have chemistry, but Gwyneth and Robert have loads.
Old 05-27-2008, 01:21 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'll Never Be Her (View Post)
May I be added please? I usually watch superhero movies for the action, but I love these two. I feel that casting directors for movies like this usually don't cast actors who have chemistry, but Gwyneth and Robert have loads.
I added you!

I agree about their chemistry; I usually don't ship movie couple because I need more than a few minutes of interaction to become fond of a couple, but these two had just too much chemistry.

I read that it was actually Robert who cast Gwyneth, in a way. After being chosen for the role of Tony, he called her and said 'You have to do this movie with me' and she accepted because she wanted to work with him because she thinks he's a genius. LOL and after this, Robert was like 'What if the movie sucks and she blames me? Would YOU want Gwyneth disappointed in you?'
Old 05-27-2008, 03:57 PM
Elite Fan

I have heard that! I thought it was so cute that Robert talked Gwyneth into doing the movie, and it turns out it was the right thing to do!

I actually love this interview: YouTube - Iron Man - How Gwyneth Paltrow and Robert Downey first met
Gwyneth, Robert, and his wife are all so adorable!