Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-26-2005, 11:00 AM
Extreme Fan

Tony/Kate (NCIS) appreciation #2: Because Tony without Kate is a day without sunshine

The Banner was made by the lovely Lorency.

Courtesy of Janetmaca

Courtesy of Janetmaca

Fiction:
Kate/Tony fanfiction group at ff.net
Forever TATE fanfiction group at ff.net
Gibbsgirl's stories
Shannon's TATE stories
Agent Down
Don't Make Me Come Back There
Falling for You (warning, rated R).
The Last Chewy, Gooey, Very Yummy Candy Bar
Middle Names
Pieces
Poker game
Secrets
A Sister Known
Snowball fight
A Merry Little Christmas
The Suggestion of More
Through Thick and Thin, Kate
Tomorrow

Live Journal:
Kate and Tony community Kate and Tony ship manifesto

Other sites
Official CBS site
Official Paramount NCIS site
NCIS Red Star
Michael Weatherly fans

Previous Thread
Tony/Kate appreciation #1: The Best Fighters Make the Best Lovers (NCIS)

Last edited by Meredith44; 05-26-2005 at 11:07 AM
Old 05-26-2005, 11:02 AM
Extreme Fan

Okay, it's up. I added a few more links. (Do we want to remove Snowball Fight and Poker Game because they are two of Shannon's TATE stories and I put up Shannon's site because all of her TATE stuff is awesome?) Also, do we want to add anything to it, like moments, reasons, etc?

Oh, and Janet, I was unsure (based on the original opening post) who to credit for which banners. Let me know if I got it wrong and need to fix it!

Last edited by Meredith44; 05-26-2005 at 11:10 AM
Old 05-26-2005, 11:25 AM
Master Fan

You know, there are so many things I want to say, but I won't because my post would go on forever...

One thing I loved about NCIS was the light drama and all the hilarity,the fun, how I laughed every single episode.They're turning NCIS into a dark drama and I don't want that.

I don't know, I'm still in such denial that I'm hoping Kate, somehow, will be back. I can't let myself believe she's really gone.

Bête Noire is today and I'm not sure if I'll want to watch it... Is Ari in it? Coz if he is I'll watch it to see how he is and to find out why everyone is saying it was so OOC for Ari to act they way he did in the finale.

But I sure will watch it with tears in my eyes because I know Kate's end.

And Meredith, I agree with you, I was sort of angry with SA too, because of er leaving. But how in hell can someone leave a show and no one knows about it? It's impossible. They must have done a really good job of hiding it if it's true.

BTW, I posted some pics at the community so if you're up to see Kate again, go ahead

Old 05-26-2005, 11:26 AM
Part-Time Fan

Yay, new thread!

I'm in the middle of trying to decide whether to post a fanfic.

Last edited by Amberish; 05-26-2005 at 11:32 AM
Old 05-26-2005, 11:40 AM
Fan Forum Hero

You got it ight Meredith. That is an awesome job you did. Andrea I don't know about you but I'd be swearing my head off at Ari, so I wouldn't be able to see how old Ari compares with new Ari.
Actual Janet ~ Councillors Supporter #28 Let's call it hope
Old 05-26-2005, 12:05 PM
Part-Time Fan

Posted my fic at ff.net. It killed my formatting. But it's fine.

I wrote it in seven hours, when things were still good and I was in the most perfect mood because no ship has ever inspired me so much. I didn't plan to ever post it, but right now it's like nothing-left-to-lose, so I could as well let people read it.

Oh, and it's set a bit in the future, because I didn't expect anything like this happening when I wrote it.

&click.

Left For Dead is on in ten minutes here. (I live in Germany and we still have happy season 1.) I'll probably cry when I see Kate.

*wanders off*
Old 05-26-2005, 01:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Aww I know that feeling. I cried yesterday when I saw some Kate icons.
Old 05-26-2005, 02:35 PM
New Fan

I can't believe TATE is gone, they were so good together, I'll miss them.
Old 05-26-2005, 02:37 PM
Loyal Fan

Thanks for the new thread, Meredith.

I come to join in the commiseration, because I didn't think I could get this upset and heartbroken over a TV show, but I know you all understand.

Bete-Noir is on tonight and, like Andrea, I'm still debating whether to watch or not. I think I'll just catch the rerun on Sunday, because right now it's gonna break my heart all over again. Looking at that banner already does.

Amberish, I'm saving your fic in my favorite pages list.

ETA: Can I just say how much I'm loving the solidarity in the signatures?
Old 05-26-2005, 03:39 PM
Dedicated Fan

I did this wallpaper a couples of days ago. Sigh Tate

Tate WP

Last edited by Famu; 05-28-2005 at 10:10 AM
Old 05-26-2005, 03:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hi Famu. Could you please post a thumbnail of your lovely wallpaper and give us a link to the actual wallpaper? Some people's connections can't take such large images.
Old 05-26-2005, 06:04 PM
Master Fan

Oh niu, I watched it The episode was so awesome but I wasn't able to enjoy it as I would. All I could think of was "Oh you *&¨%$#$56! You're gonna kill her!" *sigh*

Lovely wallpaper.

*Back to mourning*
Old 05-26-2005, 06:07 PM
Extreme Fan

Somebody should find a cap of the drawing Kate was doing at the beginning of the finale. its was so sweet. obvious that she cares a lot about him. and when she looked at the phone on his desk while it was ringing...so sad that we're not getting those moments anymore.
Old 05-26-2005, 06:46 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by pacifierrocks
Somebody should find a cap of the drawing Kate was doing at the beginning of the finale. its was so sweet. obvious that she cares a lot about him. and when she looked at the phone on his desk while it was ringing...so sad that we're not getting those moments anymore.
I already did, but since you obviously didn't see the post. here it is again

click here for cuteness as well as shot kate
Old 05-26-2005, 07:18 PM
Loyal Fan

Andrea, I watched too... in between commercials of DH. I was even looking forward to it, because at least it meant more T/K scenes I haven't seen. But now I wish I hadn't because I'm all mournful again.

Quote:
so sad that we're not getting those moments anymore.
Yeah, this is the most depressing thought. I think that it's going to kick in even harder when the new season comes and we get fresh new NCIS eps and we notice something missing. Then it's gonna be Finale Aftermath Part II. And I sincerely hope that whoever they bring in to replace her is not a lame attempt Kate 2.0 to recreate the banter with Tony. I won't have that.