Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-25-2012, 11:17 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I wonder what that makes her if she's immune to the bite.
She didn't have any of the effects like Jackson.
It would be pretty cool if her blood could undo the werewolf curse.
Tumblr || icon by me || Josie
Old 06-25-2012, 12:05 PM
Dedicated Fan

Hi guys can I be added?

That car scene was special because Stiles accomplished what Lydia prolly never thought possible. He gained her trust, showed her vulnerability, and nearly told him one of her darkest secrets. It wrecks me that that was disrupted.

Also, its official right? Stiles feelings for Lydia are more than a crush. He's in love with her. His concern for her safety, the offer to exchange his life for hers, the way he always sees more than what she shows, including her (many) flaws, but loves her nonetheless. The way he always always runs to her rescue whenever she's in trouble. So flippin romantic.
Old 06-25-2012, 12:19 PM
Loyal Fan

Oh yeah, he is definitely in love with her no questions there! I'm interested to see how they push their side story along
Elijah&Elena

Tumblr
Old 06-25-2012, 12:29 PM
Elite Fan

I don't have questions on whether he loves her, but I'd love for him to say it out loud at some point
Old 06-25-2012, 12:32 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatherineFierce (View Post)
Also, its official right? Stiles feelings for Lydia are more than a crush. He's in love with her. His concern for her safety, the offer to exchange his life for hers, the way he always sees more than what she shows, including her (many) flaws, but loves her nonetheless. The way he always always runs to her rescue whenever she's in trouble. So flippin romantic.
I love this!
Old 06-25-2012, 02:31 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ciaBrysh (View Post)
Oh yeah, he is definitely in love with her no questions there! I'm interested to see how they push their side story along
I wonder too! Cuz we all know how she feels about Jackson. He cares about her too. Stiles may fall for someone else as well. Lydia first has to NOTICE Stiles. I mean really see him as the great guy he is. Has she ever even said his name? Besides that "What the hell is a Stiles" scene.
Old 06-25-2012, 02:49 PM
Elite Fan

I was thinking that the other day I have a theory that she'll eventually learn his real first name.

There is the Jackson thing and there is a possibility he will fall for someone else, but if that happens, I hope it will only serve to make her jealous and for her to pursue him. I think she's slowly starting to notice him and I hope we see them continue that journey.
Old 06-25-2012, 03:03 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatherineFierce (View Post)
I wonder too! Cuz we all know how she feels about Jackson. He cares about her too. Stiles may fall for someone else as well. Lydia first has to NOTICE Stiles. I mean really see him as the great guy he is. Has she ever even said his name? Besides that "What the hell is a Stiles" scene.
I've wondered the same thing actually, I don't think she has said his name besides that one scene, which I thought was kind of funny.
I expect these two to be "endgame" and it is going to be a long road ahead because like already said...she needs to see him as a whole first. This is just the tip of the iceberg. I think deep down though she is a lot more aware than she lets on
Elijah&Elena

Tumblr
Old 06-25-2012, 03:30 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lord of the Rings
Zendaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chasing Fireflies (View Post)
I don't have questions on whether he loves her, but I'd love for him to say it out loud at some point
I could definitely see him saying to Scott at some point or maybe even to Lydia by accident then trying to covering it up. lol

Yeah I'm sure Lydia knows that Stiles has a crush on her, just maybe not how strong his feelings are for her though.

Quote:
I was thinking that the other day I have a theory that she'll eventually learn his real first name.
It'll be great if Lydia is the first one to find out what it is or if he just tells her.
Old 06-25-2012, 03:50 PM
Elite Fan

I do love Stiles/Lydia and I would love for them to happen, but my problem with them happening this season is so far Lydia's shown absolutely no feelings whatsoever towards Stiles. Its all completely one-sided. Adorable yes, but one sided nonetheless. She's starting to warm up to him, yes but I dont think there are true feelings there yet.

So my hope for when Stiles/Lydia DOES happen is that it'll be real. That Lydia actually really DOES like Stiles and she wont be using him as her bitch as people say that she might. Or to get over Jackson. Because that would be cruel. I want them to actually happen for real, so we need more development especially on Lydia's side. I dont want it to happen to fast.

"Its about who you fall in love with."

John Paul McQueen & Craig Dean

Old 06-25-2012, 04:37 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Or to get over Jackson. Because that would be cruel. I want them to actually happen for real
I hope that this isn't what happens, but I have a feeling I could picture that being how they work it...at first at least. Say by the end of this season they give them a shot but by next season she dumps him because of Jackson...then they go back and forth for the rest of the series and finally end up together for real at the end.

That's just my prediction though. Right now Lydia may be going through a phase where she can be nasty, hopefully she changes though
Elijah&Elena

Tumblr
Old 06-25-2012, 05:06 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lord of the Rings
Zendaya

Quote:
I do love Stiles/Lydia and I would love for them to happen, but my problem with them happening this season is so far Lydia's shown absolutely no feelings whatsoever towards Stiles. Its all completely one-sided. Adorable yes, but one sided nonetheless. She's starting to warm up to him, yes but I dont think there are true feelings there yet.
I don't see them happening this season, there hasn't been that much build up for it. Just hopefully we see Lydia opening up to Stiles more and seeing what a great guy he is.

Old 06-25-2012, 09:30 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josie2288 (View Post)
It would be pretty cool if her blood could undo the werewolf curse.
I can picture her becoming an Elena type role where she has to be kept alive because her blood or something is a cure. But I think if that happens it will increase her chances of dying...
Old 06-25-2012, 10:29 PM
Elite Fan

I'm worried about that too

The episode didn't have as much Stiles/Lydia as I would have liked (not happy about the Jackson/Lydia kiss) but we did get Stiles being protective
Old 06-26-2012, 12:31 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chasing Fireflies (View Post)
I'm worried about that too

The episode didn't have as much Stiles/Lydia as I would have liked (not happy about the Jackson/Lydia kiss) but we did get Stiles being protective
The Jackson and Lydia kiss hurt me. But what hurt most was the fact that Lydia kept Jackson's key so close to her heart.

On a lighter note, Derek to Scott about Lydia "Even Stiles says she's cold blooded." That made me laugh! Stiles was so cute OMG!