Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-29-2007, 09:53 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crack of Doom (View Post)
Anyone interested in me compiling a list of fic recs here? I could get around to posting it sometime.
I've been trying to find decent Spuffy fics...If you know of some really good fics I'd love to try and read them
Old 09-29-2007, 09:54 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crack of Doom (View Post)
But I don't think none of us are guilty of that here. So you don't need to be so quick to go splodey all the time.
"Splodey"? Channeling Buffy.

I know you guys dislike her too. I think it is one of the reaons I am so quick to start up with the rants. It's not like I could really mention my dislike of Cordelia, Faith, or Cangel here since you all love them. But I'm free to let my Willow-disgust run rampant.
Old 09-29-2007, 09:56 PM
Master Fan

Ok. One fic rec list coming up then. If not tonight, then later in the afternoon.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread