Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-01-2004, 01:23 PM
Dedicated Fan

Soap Opera Couples:Cause They Are So Dramatic

This thread is for the discussion of favorite Couples From Soap Operas.

I'll start off by listing my favorites,Then we'll see how this goes.
[img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

1.As you all can tell by now I'm a huge,huge,huge Lucas and Sami fan (Days Of Our Lives)
2.Jack And Jennifer(Days)Before Lumi there was J/J
3.Cassie and Edmund(Guilding Light)
4.Lucy and Alan-Micheal(Guilding Light)
5.Rex and Mimi(Days Of Our Lives)
6.Harly and Gus(Guilding Light)
7.Amber and Rick(Bold and The Beautiful)
8.Reva and Josh(Guilding Light)
9.Bo and Hope(Days Of Our Lives)
10.Dylan and Bridget(Guilding Light)

Those are my favs.

Lumi Headquarters
krazyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2004, 07:22 PM
Passionate Fan

I'm a huge Sami & Lucas fan too!! They are the reason I watch Days of Our Lives. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

other faves:

Ryan & Victoria- "Young & the Restless"( I miss them so much!) [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

JT & Colleen- "Young & the Restless "

Fox & Theresa- "Passions"

I'm a soap junkie! LOL! And proud of it. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 01-02-2004, 05:42 AM
Master Fan

Glad you started this thread. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 01-02-2004, 06:28 PM
Loyal Fan

I watch just about every soap but I will only name my complete fav couples!

1. GH-Dillon and Georgie- they could become the next Luke and Luara in my eyes they are just so CUTE and ADORABLE together!
2. GH-Jax and Brenda- Completely in love with those two even though Brenda is not on there anymore, I still remember and love them!
3.PC-Jamal and Alison- Eventhough lots of ppl abandoned these two for Rafe/Alison which I never really liked but anyways I thought their little love story was so cute and I totally loved them together.
4.AMC-Dixie and Tad- One of the BEST couples ever and she was able to tame Tad the CAD boy do I miss Cady McClain playing Dixie. I really miss this couple!
5. OLTL-Blair and Todd- One the CRAZIEST yet unforgettable couples that have been through HELL and Back but always find a way to conquer it.
6. OLTL- Clint and Viki- What can I say about these two but what a wonderful couple!
7. OLTL- Christian and Jessica- Sweet teenage love!
8. Days- Brady and Chole- GOD what a GOOD couple with awesome chemistry now only if Chole was there to stay!
9.Pass.-Theresa and Fox- Since they are not together on the show at least not yet at least they are engaged in real life!
10. Y&R- JT and Colleen- Can anyone just say AWW!
11. Y&R- Mac and Billy- *TEARS* They were so GREAT together until Y&R did something stupid and made them cousin but they were the best when protrayed by Ashley Bashioum and David Tom.
12. B&B- Ridge and Brooke- Those two have been through hell, heaven and the outer worlds and always find a way to be together.
13. ATWT- Abigail and Chris- I know I was probably the only one who really loved them but I did.
14.GL- Blake and Ross- They have a fun relationship and I like that.
15. Greenlee and Ryan- Eventhough that relationship did not really start yet I already can tell that it will be worth it to watch becuz I already see the chemistry.
16. Jason and Carly/Robin/Elizabeth(Hate him with Courtney though)- Loved Jason with all those women eventhough he kinda never had a relationship with Elizabeth you can tell they had chemistry and maybe that will happen one day. He has done a lot for Carly an eventhough their realtionship was all about sex in the beginning he has a GREAT friendship with her. What can I day about Robin? They just had wonderful relationship until her slip about AJ really being Micheal's father.
17. I have to say this couple eventhough most ppl probably will think I am crazy I did like Sonny/Lily together and they just seemed like it could have been nice a relationdhip built on friendship but he was in love with Brenda and I just love how he visits her grave time to time I think it is really nice.

Sorry I know I had a lot of couples but I watch just about everything.

Nathan&Haley,Lucas&Brooke,Liz&Jason,Jackie&Hyde,Dillon&Georgie,Madison&Ephram, Jake&Peyton*Pacey&Joey!
icon by Livin4foxy
Starrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2004, 09:56 PM
Dedicated Fan

Wow that is a major list,(I thought I had big list) puts mine to shame hehehehehe

Lumi Headquarters
Old 01-02-2004, 10:07 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by krazyC:
<STRONG>Wow that is a major list,(I thought I had big list) puts mine to shame hehehehehe</STRONG>
LOL! I didn't mean too, I am just a HUGH fan of the soaps! LOL!

Nathan&Haley,Lucas&Brooke,Liz&Jason,Jackie&Hyde,Dillon&Georgie,Madison&Ephram, Jake&Peyton*Pacey&Joey!
icon by Livin4foxy
Starrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2004, 01:01 AM
Dedicated Fan

oh me too, I just glad I'm not the only one.

Okay now that we've listed favorite couples, maybe if everyone wants too,we could list favorite moments of those couples?

I'll have to give this some thought, be back with my favorite moments later.

Lumi Headquarters
Old 01-08-2004, 12:51 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Hey Guys!

I have to admit I don't watch soaps like I used to but I still have favorite couples.

Days
Jack and Jennifer I was too young when they first together. All I can remember is there wedding but when the originals came back to the show cause for a while they had bad recasts. lol I got old tapes of them and they are my favorite couple ever in soaps. I am so sad that they killed Jack. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

John and Marlena They were so good at first. Got tapes of them from the 80s and early 90s. They still are Great together.

Chloe and Brady I wish she would come back to stay for a while I was hooked on Days big time because of them.

Shawn and Belle were so cute at first but I hate how stupid they made Shawn with Jan.

Sami and Lucas So belong together and I am glad they are finally starting to put them together cause it took long enough. lol

Nicole and Brady I think have good chemistry and could be interesting if they gave them a good storyline.

GH
Sonny and Brenda is the sexiest couple I have ever seen on soaps.

Jason and Carly I loved them and wish that they could have gotten together for at least a little while.

Lucky and Liz The original was So great! Cutest couple I've ever seen.

Emily and Zander The original They had amazing chemistry and were sweet too.

Passions drives me crazy with it's repetitiveness so I don't watch often but these are who I have loved together.
Sheridan and Luis belong together I wish they would stop making stupid obstacles and give them a little happiness.

Ethan and Theresa The Original were really sweet and romantic

Fox and Theresa are better on the show now.

"To me, this is much more real. If these two crazy kids can make it work, it will be a lot more interesting than a kind of romance with obstacles thrown in." - Marti Noxon

Jaime Bee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2004, 01:34 AM
Dedicated Fan

Okay my present favorite moment for Lucas and Sami is

The Tickle Fight!!!!!

J/J favorite moment when Jack Kidnapped Jennifer from her wedding to emillo? I think, I just remember them in that firetruck and I loved them ever since.

I'll come back with more soon.

[ 01-08-2004: Message edited krazyC ]

Lumi Headquarters
Old 01-08-2004, 07:05 AM
Master Fan

I'm a Nikki & Victor shipper!!!!!!!!!!!! [img]smilies/love.gif[/img]
Old 01-08-2004, 06:01 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I don't watch soaps much anymore, but I used to adore so many of the love stories.

All My Children

I loved Noah and Julia the best. Haley and Mateo back in the day. Recently, I like Leo and Greenlee.

Young and the Restless

I'm glad someone mentioned the original Mac and Billy. They were just magic for me.

Bold and the Beautiful

C.J. and Becky - So sweet and sad.

C.J. and Bridget - A cynical Romeo and Juliet. I really loved them. I'm still mad the TPTB dropped their story.

I have more, but those are the ones that popped into my head.
Old 01-08-2004, 07:17 PM
Dedicated Fan

Fox and Theresa (Passions) all the way!!! Don't get me started on how much I love them. They have explosive chemistry, awesome friendship, and they are HOT together. I could go on forever but alas, I will not. I'll spare you. LOL.

I also adored Ethan and Theresa when TRAVIS SCHUDLT was in the role of Ethan. So sweet and romantic, and the chemistry was off the walls. I miss him so much. I CANNOT STAND NuEthan. That jack@ss needs to get off my screen now. He does not have the sensitive side that Original Ethan had. Anyone remember those looks he used to give Theresa, even when they were broken up? Goooooood Lord!!

[ 01-08-2004: Message edited Heather Lafferty ]

Poets often describe love as an emotion that we can't control, one that overwhelms logic and common sense. That's what it was like for me. I didn't plan on falling in love with you, and I doubt if you planned on falling in love with me. But once we met, it was clear that neither of us could control what was happening to us. We fell in love, despite our differences, and once we did, something rare and beautiful was created. For me, love like that has happened only once, and that's why every minute we spent together has been seared in my memory. I'll never forget a single moment of it.

|| NS+HJS || FC+TLF || DD+LM ||
Several Ways to Die Trying is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2004, 02:03 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally posted by Heather Lafferty:
<STRONG>Fox and Theresa (Passions) all the way!!! Don't get me started on how much I love them. They have explosive chemistry, awesome friendship, and they are HOT together. I could go on forever but alas, I will not. I'll spare you. LOL.

I also adored Ethan and Theresa when TRAVIS SCHUDLT was in the role of Ethan. So sweet and romantic, and the chemistry was off the walls. I miss him so much. I CANNOT STAND NuEthan. That jack@ss needs to get off my screen now. He does not have the sensitive side that Original Ethan had. Anyone remember those looks he used to give Theresa, even when they were broken up? Goooooood Lord!!

[ 01-08-2004: Message edited Heather Lafferty ]</STRONG>
Oh I know I hate this Ethan. I remember the looks and the chemistry between the original Ethan and Theresa. Too bad they didn't recast with the guy who plays Fox as Ethan. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

The Tickle fight between Sami and Lucas was Great and he wore the boxers to make her laugh. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

I used to watch Bold and the Beautiful and really think they made a mistake when they dropped the CJ and Bridget story. They were good together. He just disappeared along with his long lost brother. lol

I don't think soaps have the romance like they used too it makes me sad. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

"To me, this is much more real. If these two crazy kids can make it work, it will be a lot more interesting than a kind of romance with obstacles thrown in." - Marti Noxon

Jaime Bee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2004, 06:25 AM
Passionate Fan

Jamie Bee- I'm a big fan of your website and all the videos you have on it. Do you think someday you could try your hand at making "Lumi" videos? I just read above that you are a fan of Sami & Lucas and we def need some Lumi videos out there. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 01-09-2004, 11:56 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Jaime Bee:
<STRONG>

Oh I know I hate this Ethan. I remember the looks and the chemistry between the original Ethan and Theresa. Too bad they didn't recast with the guy who plays Fox as Ethan. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Glad you agree with me about NuEthan. I'm glad they didn't recast Justin Hartley (Fox) in the role of Ethan. Ethan's character has been butchered way too much to be redeemed, and I no longer want him with Theresa. It wouldn't be the same. He is too much of a Mama's boy who's totally WHIPPED by Gwen. Theresa is to much of a woman for Ethan; she needs her a hot, sexy, bad boy (with a good side) like Fox. I hear that things will be heating up with them soon......

Poets often describe love as an emotion that we can't control, one that overwhelms logic and common sense. That's what it was like for me. I didn't plan on falling in love with you, and I doubt if you planned on falling in love with me. But once we met, it was clear that neither of us could control what was happening to us. We fell in love, despite our differences, and once we did, something rare and beautiful was created. For me, love like that has happened only once, and that's why every minute we spent together has been seared in my memory. I'll never forget a single moment of it.

|| NS+HJS || FC+TLF || DD+LM ||
Several Ways to Die Trying is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread