Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-05-2014, 11:33 AM
Elite Fan

EMMMMMMMM Of course we remember you Finished your masters? Cool. I wish I would finally finish

The GG board got closed. Posting was slowing down so the mods decided to close it voluntarily before it got forced to close. So now we lost our bunnyland and we can never achieve my our goal of 1,000 threads You can still reread in the Closed Forums section though...

I do ship Jake and Amy though

Wiiifey I'm always happy when you update us that you are in fact still alive
Old 12-05-2014, 04:41 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mesmerized (View Post)
EMMMMMMMM Of course we remember you Finished your masters? Cool. I wish I would finally finish

The GG board got closed. Posting was slowing down so the mods decided to close it voluntarily before it got forced to close. So now we lost our bunnyland and we can never achieve my our goal of 1,000 threads You can still reread in the Closed Forums section though...

I do ship Jake and Amy though

Wiiifey I'm always happy when you update us that you are in fact still alive
AH, okay. I thought there might be some drama behind why it was closed I've missed you guys like crazy! Also, Jess and Rory= One of my fave ships EVER. And, I'm just slightly obsessed with Brooklyn Nine Nine right now…and Jake/Amy of course
Old 12-05-2014, 07:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

the most important thing is that the NS thread got the last post before the board was closed katoey

Quote:
Originally Posted by emerald_city (View Post)
So we're the only cool ones that like FitzSimmons, then? So, really stupid question, but what happened to the GG board? Not even on the "past shows" section? Is it because it's too old of a show? Sorry, you can tell I haven't been on here in forever I'm great; Finished my Masters and working like crazy! What about you?
we are I think Katoey likes them?? or maybe i'm just forcing her to idk

I'm on my final year in university and it's been crazy!!!! but i'm still always procrastinating and ending up spending tons of time here and on tumblr

i do love jake/amy too i think i basically like every single one of the relationships on B99 (except romantic!boyle/rosa and gina/amy i still don't understand why she is always so mean to amy )

AB∞RB: E&K+M&Ms+Evapup + all bunnies ♥ Emma | icon
Old 12-05-2014, 07:52 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natasha Romanoff (View Post)

i do love jake/amy too i think i basically like every single one of the relationships on B99 (except romantic!boyle/rosa and gina/amy i still don't understand why she is always so mean to amy )
I know! Love that show!

Fitzsimmons are currently breaking my heart (mainly Fitz)….I can't see how Fitz is going to get better?! I'm holding out hope that his true character will come back and all will be right with the world

Of course the NS thread got the final post! I'm still not completely over how bad the writing became with that show and how ridiculously botched ships/characters were by the end. But, what can I say? I should have seen it coming...
Old 12-07-2014, 08:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I know! Love that show!

Fitzsimmons are currently breaking my heart (mainly Fitz)….I can't see how Fitz is going to get better?! I'm holding out hope that his true character will come back and all will be right with the world

Of course the NS thread got the final post! I'm still not completely over how bad the writing became with that show and how ridiculously botched ships/characters were by the end. But, what can I say? I should have seen it coming...
I honestly only watch this whole stupid show for Fitz and Simmons i don't care about anything else sadly. I don't think he is ever coming back but I hope he and Simmons figure out a way AND FIX THIS TOGETHER.

But hey, at least it's SO ridiculous that we can just ignore the canon and pretend that it doesn't exist

Old 12-10-2014, 06:37 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
I honestly only watch this whole stupid show for Fitz and Simmons i don't care about anything else sadly. I don't think he is ever coming back but I hope he and Simmons figure out a way AND FIX THIS TOGETHER.
On a whole, I'm not a fan of this season of Agents of Shield. Not just because of what's happened to Fitz/FitzSimmons, but the beauty of the show was their team (Ward, Coulson, May, Fitz, Simmons, Skye). And now it's all to crap and the team is not what it was, for many reasons of course. So…I'm just going to watch for mainly Fitz and see where things go

Okay, so I stopped watching GG after a while (like most of us ) But, I still can't believe that DAN was Gossip Girl I don't know if it's more ridiculous that he was Gossip Girl, or that the writers want us to buy that he was Gossip Girl
Old 12-12-2014, 11:35 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
On a whole, I'm not a fan of this season of Agents of Shield. Not just because of what's happened to Fitz/FitzSimmons, but the beauty of the show was their team (Ward, Coulson, May, Fitz, Simmons, Skye). And now it's all to crap and the team is not what it was, for many reasons of course. So…I'm just going to watch for mainly Fitz and see where things go

Okay, so I stopped watching GG after a while (like most of us ) But, I still can't believe that DAN was Gossip Girl I don't know if it's more ridiculous that he was Gossip Girl, or that the writers want us to buy that he was Gossip Girl
Me too tbh I only watch the show for Fitz/Simmons at this point. this season has been lacking some good character interactions and they are all traded for action sequences. Action is nice but I don't watch this show for the action stuff. And I'm not a big fan of Ward or Coulson so it makes it really hard for me to watch through their stuff

It's just so crazy I don't think anyone really wanted to find out who Gossip Girl was?? isn't ~everyone is gossip girl~ the point of gossip girl?

Old 12-13-2014, 02:23 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
It's just so crazy I don't think anyone really wanted to find out who Gossip Girl was?? isn't ~everyone is gossip girl~ the point of gossip girl?
Especially not if it's one of the main characters. How was anyone supposed to believe that and take it seriously
Old 12-14-2014, 06:18 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Especially not if it's one of the main characters. How was anyone supposed to believe that and take it seriously
Yes, exactly

YES, the point is that everyone contributed and could be/was Gossip Girl. Oh, don't even get me started…..
Old 12-14-2014, 07:13 AM
Fan Forum Hero

this just proves that Dan is the greatest actor ever

Old 12-14-2014, 09:25 AM
Elite Fan

I went through my **** you show-tag last night (which is 95% Gossip Girl and 5% HIMYM) and it's just too hilarious what this show became Also depressing if you think about it too much though
Old 12-14-2014, 03:54 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
I went through my **** you show-tag last night (which is 95% Gossip Girl and 5% HIMYM) and it's just too hilarious what this show became Also depressing if you think about it too much though
The only way to get through it is to find it hilarious, rather than anything else.

Yes, Dan….who knew he could be so convincing...??
Old 12-15-2014, 05:29 AM
Fan Forum Hero

now i know why i always love leighton the best from the cast
Quote:
I hope that young women aren’t looking at this [Chuck and Blair] and thinking, ‘I should model my relationships after this’ because it was so dramatic and there was some domestic violence in there that I didn’t necessarily love. - Leighton Meester

Old 12-15-2014, 03:56 PM
Obsessed Fan

I'm glad somebody mentioned it, sheesh! I even liked Chuck and Blair… until he "sold" her to his uncle for his hotel. And I stopped watching before the Dan/Blair ship heated up, so I'm not even sure what that was like…
Old 12-17-2014, 06:43 AM
Fan Forum Hero

i was a hardcore chuck/blair shipper and even after he sold her for the hotel, i still thought that the writers were gonna make it right. But they just continue having Chuck doing all the horrible things to Blair, then I just couldn't do it anymore

it's time to bring out vik's db/ns vid again

Closed Thread   Post New Thread