Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-10-2010, 08:04 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by satisfy the crave (View Post)
I really don't think Dan and Serena will sleep together.

What's going to happen is Jenny catches DS in the bed, takes the picture, and then send it to GG. Nate sees this. Confronts Serena and doesn't listen to what she has to say. In the end, Nate sleeps with Jenny for revenge. Basically Nate is using racoon eyes.
I still can't buy this. The only way I will accept this is if S breaks up with N or he breaks up with her and then Nate hooks up with a random. If Jenny is involved in any way, I want a bullet going towards Nate. Nate Archibald cannot take her virginity. He can't. Neither can Chuck. Either way this finale is shizz. But it will sting so much more with Nate.

ABRB: E&K+M&Ms+Evapup | icon
sapphire red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 08:05 PM
Master Fan

Ohh jeez, this is going to be one hell of a long week... I know you are trying to be positive, but since all the spoilers about CJ came out, I got a really bad feeling it would be about NJ, cause they kept saying there was a twist... Gosh, how I wish I was wrong...
TK
.:DoDs:. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 08:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brucas_Is_Love (View Post)
I could deal with your theory Cristina. If you replace Jenny with a random. Thinking back to the palatte cleansers of prior seasons for Nate...
Well, whatever. NJ fans get their couple having sex but the good thing is there's not emotional investment. She'll just be another girl Nate hooks up. Like you said a palatte cleanser.

Tbh, I don't think DS do anything. I just can't buy that Dan would be that stupid.
Old 05-10-2010, 08:08 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
No matter how great it might be in the end for us, I can't be okay with Dan and Serena kissing. Especially while Serena is with Nate.
I get where you're coming from, Chels. It might happen because she's in a really vulnerable place at the time (this is coming off from this whole William thing in which she was not thinking rationally to begin with). Not saying it's the right thing, she shouldn't have allowed herself to be in that position to begin with, but we'll have to see how it plays out.

Luthor ღ Lang ♥ Confessions of an L/Ler
jnnj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 08:10 PM
Master Fan

What the eff... Kristin changed her post:

This was the beginning of the original:

Quote:
It so...is. Sorry. Sources confirm that a certain someone will be doing a certain something for the first time and it will cause some serious heartbreak—for you fans and another girl on the show.
This is the new one:
Quote:
I can't. Sorry. Sources confirm that a certain someone will be doing a certain something and it will cause some serious heartbreak.
serendipity or fate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 08:11 PM
Passionate Fan

Hi girls!

The spoilers just broke my heart again.
Damon∞[B]Elena[/B[ Nate∞Serena Lucas∞Brooke Finn∞Quinn Jesse/Puck∞Rachel
broodyandcheery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 08:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

LOL. WTF?
Old 05-10-2010, 08:13 PM
Loyal Fan

Guys, I really don't think Jenny is the one we have to worry about with Nate. I continue to believe Kristin's spoiler.

Quote:
I just can't buy that Dan would be that stupid.
Would I be to mean if I said I could buy it? Seriously, though, I don't yet believe anything happens between Dan and Serena. From where I sit, it seems he's being used to create conflict and contrived drama.

Old 05-10-2010, 08:15 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by satisfy the crave (View Post)
Well, whatever. NJ fans get their couple having sex but the good thing is there's not emotional investment. She'll just be another girl Nate hooks up. Like you said a palatte cleanser.

Tbh, I don't think DS do anything. I just can't buy that Dan would be that stupid.
Your so calm and rational. And I'm so not... I envy you. I will really try not to judge before watching the episode. And make my final judgments after everything has been aired.

Old 05-10-2010, 08:16 PM
Passionate Fan

Okay. I like to believe that the GG blast was borne out of a misunderstanding and exaggeration.
Old 05-10-2010, 08:16 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brucas_Is_Love (View Post)
What the eff... Kristin changed her post:
Call me crazy but I think that may be explained with two words -- damage control. I don't think she was supposed to confirm the Chuck/Jenny stuff.

Old 05-10-2010, 08:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Come on guys. Don't give up on your couple!
Old 05-10-2010, 08:19 PM
Master Fan

I am absolutely miserable.

Either CBer's or NSer's are going to be completely heartbroken at the end of this finale.
And it looks like NS lose either way because of something with DS.
We are always getting shafted.
We finally got our couple, but we've had to endure multiple bones thrown to DSer's and NJer's through their entire coupledom after an entire season of nothing for us just prior. And now this...
serendipity or fate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 08:20 PM
Master Fan

I'm not giving up on NS. I'm giving up on the show. I'll always love my bbs but honestly the show can suck it.

Old 05-10-2010, 08:23 PM
Passionate Fan

Hi Chels! And to all others I haven't been introduced yet.

Okay. Is it just me, or was Serena really upset while she was putting on her coat (while in Dan's lost)? I'm not sure if she was upset, but it was a negative feeling I can't put my finger on.

Also, someone said in the SS thread that it could be possible that N was referring to the CJ kiss when he said that a kiss didn't mean nothing, or something like that.
Reply   Post New Thread