Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-30-2011, 11:31 PM
Elite Fan

Can I just say that I was completely impressed with how Andy handled herself after she found out about Jo and Luke? Even though she was having to work with the woman who her fiance cheated with she somehow managed to keep her cool, remain professional, and not run over or shoot Jo. I was really impressed with her.

And has anyone else noticed that Jo has this crazy need to talk out all the stuff other people don't? Like when she tried to talk to Luke about him and Andy being engaged, and when she tried to talk to Luke at the crime scene, and then again when she tried to talk to Andy while they were out looking for the witness.
Old 07-31-2011, 09:55 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Music

Those were my thoughts exactly. Andy handled the whole situation extremely well and I'm proud of her for that.
jess + tmblr | icon
+ join the 911 campaign
Old 07-31-2011, 10:48 AM
Master Fan

She really did but I think it means something about their relationship too and how much she's grown. Maybe in the past she would've avoided it or denied it, but now she's ready to accept it and move forward with her life.
Sam Swarek Andy McNally
Old 07-31-2011, 04:10 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Music

That's true. But I wonder how long it would've taken her to realize she didn't really love Luke as much as she thought if this wouldn't have happened though.
jess + tmblr | icon
+ join the 911 campaign
Old 07-31-2011, 04:50 PM
Master Fan

Yeah that's what scares me a little . Do you think it would've made a difference if Sam had finally told her to her face that he loves her?
Sam Swarek Andy McNally
Old 07-31-2011, 10:23 PM
Extreme Fan

I think she loved Luke and Luke loved her but it wasn't in the way it suppose to be. They basicly used eachother for comfort.

In the last 2 episodes we saw Sam back off after he went too far with his worries in 2.04 and saw no concrete reaction from Andy. He understood that he can't be as much around her as before.
I wonder how he will react to the news that Luke and Andy are not together anymore because in a way he didn't go to Guns and Gangs because he stayed to wait and see what will happen with Andy.
Old 07-31-2011, 10:40 PM
Master Fan

I read in an article or something that she used her head and not her heart when she "chose" Luke over Sam. I think you're right about the comfort aspect. Luke is safe, he's reliable/stable, he's just... there. There's not really any passion or thrill, it's just the easy way. I think we were supposed to understand that they were "boring", know what I mean? Like you sacrifice something like passion if you're gonna take the easy route and settle down with someone who's like Luke.

I think when she gets involved with Sam it's going to be like with her heart, and that's gonna freak her out because that's not how she loved Luke. Commitment issues make for good TV anyway, and I'm sure we'll see it
Sam Swarek Andy McNally
Old 08-01-2011, 11:51 AM
Extreme Fan

I found this thread at the end of page 3. I am not amused

I think it will be hard for the two and Sam will get a bit frustrated with Andy. I think they will say to eachother how they feel but Andy will be afraid to act on it and Sam won't be able to understand why Andy always makes some excuses to why it wouldn't work.
I think Sam will decide to go GnG.
Old 08-01-2011, 12:17 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natasha122 (View Post)
I read in an article or something that she used her head and not her heart when she "chose" Luke over Sam. I think you're right about the comfort aspect. Luke is safe, he's reliable/stable, he's just... there. There's not really any passion or thrill, it's just the easy way. I think we were supposed to understand that they were "boring", know what I mean? Like you sacrifice something like passion if you're gonna take the easy route and settle down with someone who's like Luke.

I think when she gets involved with Sam it's going to be like with her heart, and that's gonna freak her out because that's not how she loved Luke. Commitment issues make for good TV anyway, and I'm sure we'll see it
I agree completely. And that is a very good take on things. Because it is true none of saw passion with Luke/Andy. I sometimes even feel their fans didn't see it. I felt time and time again Andy was never Luke's top priority. I just hope that since they're not involved he doesn't like go full force fighting for her. That will just complicate so much!

I am hoping that Andy just takes time to herself and then gains what she's been missing and goes with her heart finally, which leads to Sam!

Also, everyone's avatar and signatures are amazing! I am totally in love!
Old 08-01-2011, 12:37 PM
Part-Time Fan

Please add me. Sam&Andy are fantastic.
Old 08-01-2011, 12:41 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natasha122 (View Post)

I agree. Plus Sam was always getting in her face about things. Making her think outside the box. Luke was a safe choice because he did and said the right things. But, I find the way they are dealing with the sl to be interesting. At the end of the day, its not about love but about who you are ultimately destined to be with. People can love several different people in their lifetimes, but sometimes you are just meant to be with a particular person.
Old 08-01-2011, 01:14 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by covington (View Post)
I agree. Plus Sam was always getting in her face about things. Making her think outside the box. Luke was a safe choice because he did and said the right things. But, I find the way they are dealing with the sl to be interesting. At the end of the day, its not about love but about who you are ultimately destined to be with. People can love several different people in their lifetimes, but sometimes you are just meant to be with a particular person.
I LOVE that last line "sometimes you are just meant to be with a particular person". That's soooo Sam & Andy

and Maddie, yours is pretty fantastic too. They're so gorgeous together!
Sam Swarek Andy McNally
Old 08-01-2011, 01:15 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by you were there (View Post)
Please add me. Sam&Andy are fantastic.
Adding you now! Welcome!
Sam Swarek Andy McNally
Old 08-01-2011, 01:50 PM
Extreme Fan

Word. That is so true! At the end of the day there is that one person that completes you. And you may not realize it for awhile. And in some cases it just takes time.

These two have had so much potential since the very first episode and that's why I think many fans of the show are Sam/Andy. They are too amazing not to ship...of course I am biased.

Oh thank you! I have been trying to find a new Sam/Andy one, but I somehow stick to the same one.
Old 08-01-2011, 01:57 PM
New Fan

ABC Medianet
Hmmm, wonder what the comment about Andy getting back in the saddle means?
Closed Thread   Post New Thread