Old 09-09-2005, 02:08 PM
Fan Forum Star

Aww well I dont have a bf anymore so your not alone
My LJ
AutumnColorsღ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2005, 07:19 PM
Absolute Fan

Hey everyone!

I was searching google for Chad Michael Murray pictures the other day when I came across this article and almost choked because I was laughing so hard.

Quote:
MURRAY MISTAKEN FOR CHRISTENSEN

Hollywood heart-throb CHAD MICHAEL MURRAY was disturbed at being mistaken for STAR WARS actor HAYDEN CHRISTENSEN by a crazed fan.

The ONE TREE HILL hunk was shocked when the fan posed for a photo with him, while believing she was standing next to the DARTH VADER star.

He says, "A girl came running up to me the other day, threw her arms around my neck and asked to have her picture with me.

"Then she said, 'Thanks Hayden,' thinking I was Hayden Christensen!"
Poor Chad.
Old 09-09-2005, 07:30 PM
Fan Forum Star

Oh lord, I dont know how they could get him mistaken for Hayden
My LJ
Old 09-10-2005, 01:43 AM
Absolute Fan

It's the blonde hair, I tell you. Besides that, theres not much of a resemblance. At all.

Hmmm....
Old 09-10-2005, 09:13 AM
Master Fan

ooooh, hayden...

oh right, this is about chad...
xO_tasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2005, 03:13 PM
Passionate Fan

OMFG that is so funny! They dont even look alike!
Old 09-10-2005, 11:09 PM
Absolute Fan

^^ I know, they look nothing alike. But they're both so cute. Hmmm....I wonder if she'll be running up to Hayden next time thinking its Chad?
Old 09-12-2005, 07:29 PM
Passionate Fan

That would be so funny too!! just wanted to share this heavenly picture...

oh yea and this one:

Old 09-13-2005, 04:19 AM
Absolute Fan

The second link doesn't work. But oo-la-la. Great picture of Chad. I loved him in that movie. So worthy
Old 09-13-2005, 12:02 PM
Fan Forum Star

Nice pictures! We need to include a Hilary one also

My LJ
Old 09-13-2005, 02:33 PM
Passionate Fan

I was just gonna post something about Hil! All we keep talking about is Chad Chad Chad, but i think we need to incllude Hil as well too!! And that pic is AMAZING! I wonder when that was?

This was the other pic that didnt work, hopefully, this works.

^^ This was bigger (i mean like you could see FARTHER down) lol he had ONLY ONLY ONLY a basketball covering him and one in th back of him too. It's from OTH.

And has any one seen Hilary's mmovie The Perfect Man yet?
Old 09-13-2005, 07:18 PM
Fan Forum Star

Nice picture, make sure we stay on topic with Sam and Austin please, its nice to post hot pics of Chad though cause he is a hottie but this is a Sam and Austin thread so lets try to keep on them. Thanks!

My LJ
Old 09-13-2005, 07:43 PM
Passionate Fan

Sorry. i know that i just thought i would shre. ^^ I love that pic.

Here are some goofs form the movie. lol I LOVE reading thease kinds of things and then trying to find them later in the movie. Has anybody noticed any of these before? I haven't!

Goofs for
A Cinderella Story (2004)

Anachronisms: The movie is set in the mid-'90s, but there is a Diva Doll - not released until at least 1999 - on Sam's bed stand at the beginning.

Factual errors: The 1994 earthquake was at 4:31 AM. Very few parents read to their kids at 4:30 in the morning.

Continuity: When Austin is hanging a "looking for" poster in the high school, it moves around between shots of him talking to his friends.

Revealing mistakes: When Carter and Sam are hurrying to get back to the diner, they pass the same Jiffy Lube and at least one of the same cars (the Volvo) in the background several times.

Continuity: When Sam is in Rhonda's house, she is looking through items in a red bowl and says, "Rhonda, you sure do have a knack for taking something simple and making it beautiful." The mask is not in front of the red bowl at this time. She walks over to Rhonda and looks at the dress with her. When the camera goes back to the red bowl, the mask is propped up against it, though neither Rhonda nor Sam had time to place it there.

Factual errors: In the scene near the end at the football game. The ball being used in the game is a regulation college football. It is visible by the stripes on the ball. Regulation college football stripes are visible on only half the ball, while regulation high school footballs are marked with stripes all the way around the football. Additionally, professional league footballs have no stripes at all.

Factual errors: All regulation high school football games across the nation only run in 12-minute quarters. The game starts the quarter with 15 minutes on the clock, the time limit played at the college and professional levels.

Continuity: When Fiona places the material from the Princeton acceptance letter under her arm as Sam enters the room, the bottom document is a brochure with color and graphics. When Sam leaves the room Fiona takes the material out and on the bottom is a plain white sheet of paper.

Continuity: When Brianna and Gabriella fall off the diving board, Carter gets splashed only on his right side. When he walks back to Sam, his whole body is wet.

Revealing mistakes: When Austin is asking Sam to the homecoming dance the book in the background keeps changing.

Crew or equipment visible: When David was introducing the bachelorettes to Austin, green tape marking where he should stand is visible.

Continuity: When Fiona is sitting on the tanning bed, the towel she is holding around her keeps shifting places between shots.

Continuity: When Brianna and Gabriella go into the diner and the guitar falls off the wall, there is green writing underneath. Throughout the rest of the scene, the color of the text alternates between red and green.

Revealing mistakes: When Carter is setting a timer on Sam's cell phone, the cell phone screen is black and that the phone is off.

Revealing mistakes: Despite the fact that the cell phone is locked, Austin can still open Sam's text messages.

Factual errors: Sam receives her acceptance letter to Princeton in early November, right after the Halloween dance. The earliest time Princeton would accept an application is November first, with notifications being mailed in early December.

Continuity: The return addresses on the Princeton acceptance letters that Sam and Austin receive are from different addresses and towns in California, while Princeton is in New Jersey

Credits to imdb.com
Old 09-13-2005, 09:05 PM
Fan Forum Star

its ok babe to get OT for a bit but you just got to get right back on

Ooo I love bloopers and goofs, thanks for sharing. Its interesting to read about goofs, it makes you want to watch the movie again and try to find the mistakes.
My LJ
Old 09-14-2005, 11:12 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainstorm18
Nice pictures! We need to include a Hilary one also

It looks like he's ready to kiss her cheek. Awww.... they look adorable together.

Thanks for the goofs!