Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-22-2003, 12:06 AM
Obsessed Fan

I don't have it but I can do it [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] I tape it hehehe [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Give me until tom cause now i'm going to sleep [img]smilies/yawn.gif[/img] I'm so tired and it's not even midnight!! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] Wow that's a miracle [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Oh and can you tell me what happen on Survivor I missed it! [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] stupid VCR! [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]
I wanna go see How to lose a guy in 10 days, it looks funny [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

[ 02-21-2003: Message edited chilenita ]
bésame y solo asi podré tenerte
eternamente en mi mente.
chilenita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2003, 01:27 AM
Master Fan

Oh, I'm glad you taped it! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Actually, a few minutes before Trista had to choose, I was thinking of taping that, and when they said that there would be an interivew on Thurs., I wanted to tape it, too, but never got around to it! Argh! *kicks herself* Thanks, though! I really appreciate it! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

On "Survivor"...hmmm...well Joanna yelled at Christy, I forget why...oh! because Christy interrupted a conversation with Joanna and someone else I think? And the guys lost the first reward challenge, but won the immunity challenge. Janet got booted off. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Oh, OT again of course, but How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days WAS funny! The first few minutes, I was kind of skeptical, but it got funnier and cleverer as the movie went on! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] If you like romantic comedies, this one will be a treat. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

-

-
i got stuck on the side you know i never chose
but it's all about taking the easy way out for you i suppose
*Shannon* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2003, 01:28 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by *Shannon*:
<STRONG>I liked how when they were talking about how Trista's parents really liked Charlie when they met him, Ryan joked "Yeah, I'll have to talk to them about that," and Trista laughed.
</STRONG>
I liked that part too! I realized that Ryan is actually a really funny guy! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Caro- I noticed the arm thing too! They were like holding hands, and Ryan kept running this fingers up the lenght of her arm. [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]

Endless- Thanks for that pic, they look sooo adorable! [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]

Did you guys catch the convo at the end of the special? I was a dork so I put on closed caption. [img]smilies/blush.gif[/img] But I'm soo glad I did cuz it was soo funny! I'll try to do a transcript for it from the top of my head but know that it's not word for word (espcially Ryan's part):

Host: (hugs Trista) I love you.
Trista: Love you too:
Host: (to Ryan) Is that weird?
Ryan: No, I'm used to that.
Host: That's true.
Trista: Oh boy.
Ryan: I wouldn't be surprised if you took her to a bedroom and closed the door and a "do not disturb" sign pops out.
(Trista pushes Ryan while laughing)

Isn't that cute and funny? [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

ETA: Those are great pics, Shannon, thanks! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[ 02-22-2003: Message edited Girlfriend ]
Old 02-22-2003, 03:26 AM
Obsessed Fan

&lt;--- can't sleep and it's 2h15am!! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]
Quote:
Originally posted by *Shannon*:
<STRONG>Oh, I'm glad you taped it! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Actually, a few minutes before Trista had to choose, I was thinking of taping that, and when they said that there would be an interivew on Thurs., I wanted to tape it, too, but never got around to it! Argh! *kicks herself* Thanks, though! I really appreciate it! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
</STRONG>
Hey but there is a rerun on monday of the season finale [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
And yea I love romantic comedie [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] so I will definately go see How to lose a guy in 10 days [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Thanks for the resume of survivor and those pics! They are absolutely beautiful!! [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]
OH!!!! before I forgot, since I couldn't sleep I was watching Extra! And they showed Ryan's brother!! Very very cute!!! [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img] but not as much as his bro [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] Ryan is a muffin!! [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]
Quote:
Originally posted by Girlfriend:
<STRONG>Host: (hugs Trista) I love you.
Trista: Love you too:
Host: (to Ryan) Is that weird?
Ryan: No, I'm used to that.
Host: That's true.
Trista: Oh boy.
Ryan: I wouldn't be surprised if you took her to a bedroom and closed the door and a "do not disturb" sign pops out.
(Trista pushes Ryan while laughing)

Isn't that cute and funny? [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
</STRONG>
Yeah it's adorable!! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] But I think Ryan says something like "No man I've seen it all" [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] me is tired so maybe i'm wrong [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
I'm so happy to see you around here sis [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
eternamente en mi mente.
Old 02-22-2003, 03:38 PM
Master Fan

Shirley, he IS funny! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] He has a really subtle wit- it's so cute! [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img] You're welcome for the pics, too! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Caro, oh YAY there's a rerun on Monday?! What time? [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I'm so happy! hehe yay now I can tape it! [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img] You're welcome for the summary of Survivor. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Ryan and Trista!! [img]smilies/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
Old 02-22-2003, 06:27 PM
Obsessed Fan

Shannon it's monday at 9pm [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Here's the link [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
eternamente en mi mente.
Old 02-22-2003, 06:41 PM
Master Fan

Ohh yay, hot dog! Thanks Caro! [img]smilies/clap.gif[/img] [img]smilies/kiss.gif[/img]

Some R/T songs:

"Both Sides Now" Joni Mitchell
"The Riverside" Jessica Andrews
"Don't Dream It's Over" Sixpence None the Richer
"A New Day Has Come" Céline Dion
"Little Things" Chantal Kreviazuk
"Any Lucky Penny" Nikki Hassman
Old 02-22-2003, 10:18 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by chilenita:
<STRONG>But I think Ryan says something like "No man I've seen it all" [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] me is tired so maybe i'm wrong [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
I'm so happy to see you around here sis [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]</STRONG>
No, you're probably right. I was just doing that from memory, so it's not word for word. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] And thanks for the heads up on the rebroadcast! I'm soooo gonna tape it! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] And I'm glad to see you around here too! Another couple we agree on! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Shannon- Thanks for the list of songs! I haven't heard most of them but you can be sure that I'll dl them. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

And a lovely pic from the official site:
Old 02-22-2003, 10:26 PM
Master Fan

Ooooh its airing again Monday? I'm thinking of re-recording it,because my copy had a bad reception because of all the wind. I'll see how it goes...

There aren't many pictures of the happy couple are there? I'm on a fan art mood and I'd love to make one for them,but I can't find too many pictures... [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]
Old 02-23-2003, 12:07 AM
Master Fan

*Stephie*, I know what you mean! I've been searching and searching, but I can't seem to find that many! [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] Hmm, I'll keep looking, though! Maybe I can find some caps of them on the interview and on the Caroline Rhea show! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Shirley, lol! Enjoy them! I'll put some more song ideas on later. I've been in such a romantic mood since Wednesday!! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] [img]smilies/blush.gif[/img]

Wouldn't it be fun if they hosted Saturday Night Live together? That'd be amazing! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] [img]smilies/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
Old 02-24-2003, 03:20 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Girlfriend:
<STRONG>Another couple we agree on! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
</STRONG>
Yea!! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] That pic is so beautiful!! [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] I'm gonna watch the finale again tom and I have it on tape!! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Shannon - It would be soooo cool if they hosted SNL together!! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I can already imagine they sketches!! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

[ 02-24-2003: Message edited chilenita ]
eternamente en mi mente.
Old 02-24-2003, 02:46 PM
Dedicated Fan

I read on the ABC message board that Trista is going to be on Jay Leno tonight. Trista's mom Roseanne who's screen name is TristaFanShazam has confirmed it.

Ryan will not be joining Trista on the show. He supposedly needed to take some test in Co. and will join Trista in LA, but not in time for the show.

Quote:
AUTHOR: TristaFanShazam [All messages by this author]
SUBJECT: Re: Question for Trista's mom! ( 9:01AM PST, Feb 24, 2003 )

THREAD MESSAGES (15 messages) Original | &lt; Previous in Thread | Next in Thread &gt; | Last

Ryan had to go back to Colorado for a test (I believe it has to do with his job )and will be flying back to LA tonight but not in time for the Leno show.

Reply &gt;
---------------------------------------------------

~Dreamer
Old 02-24-2003, 03:03 PM
Master Fan

Thanks for the heads-up, Endless! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] *goes to find tape for Jay Leno tonight*
Old 02-24-2003, 04:03 PM
Obsessed Fan

wouhou!!! ((runs to find a tape))
eternamente en mi mente.
Old 02-24-2003, 04:28 PM
Ultimate Fan

Wow, thanks for the heads up on Leno, Endless. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Wish Ryan could make it, but I'll be satisfied with mushy stories from Trista. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Reply   Post New Thread