Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-06-2014, 11:33 AM
Master Fan

Rumple/Mr. Gold & Belle (OUAT)#9 "this love is real, and we’re gonna see what it can overcome and what it can face together." Adam Horowitz

Rumplestiltskin & Belle Appreciation Thread #9

source

Shippers
AutumnColorsღ
Dreamwalker
Lucas4Brooke
Rhonwen
crazy_diamond
Aylo
baelfire24
Laurababora
KnifeLuv
ChakotaysLover
Wes&FredFan
Iquitefancyyou
Poppy99
bookcrookliza
AlmostEverything
sourburst
Grace52373
Belleislove
JaSam4Life
lisagslack14
LostShadow

source

source

source

source

Best Moment of the Month

source

Future Title List
"A heart is not judged by how much you love; but by how much you are loved by others. "
"Star cross'd lovers"?
"It is a truth universally acknowledged, that an imp in possession of a good library must be in want of a wife."
"And you know, they’re embarking on a new road together and you know, yeah, we’ve just shown a potential bump but this love is real, and we’re gonna see what it can overcome and what it can face together." Adam Horowitz

Previous Threads
#1 / #2 / #3 / #4 / #5 / #6 / #7 / #8

Last edited by Rhonwen; 12-06-2014 at 11:40 AM
Old 12-06-2014, 11:37 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhonwen (View Post)
He had everything and was happy for a day, then he died.

I do think that Rumple doesn't trust himself with Belle. He never gives himself over totally and I do think that is fear.

I also don't think that there will be this big Emma vs Rumple for the heart.
Quote:
Since Belle is playing a big part and that her bravery and strength is major in 4.11, I think Belle while Emma and Hook are witness to it, will talk Rumple down from the ledge. That he's going to have a completely collapse and tell her all that is inside his head.

He's obviously not thinking clearly. He thinks he can have his floof family back by taking Belle and Henry out of this mess. He thinks he can get rid of the dagger, and not revert back to the man that people like Hook, Milah, hodor, abused and bully and kick around.

I think that when this ends that Rumple will either give the heart over to Emma willingly, or he'll place it their himself. But I don't see this big fight. I see more that Belle's love and strength is going to bring him back.
Quote:
I don't see a big fight either and I don't really want one. I don't want to see Belle against her husband because that would destroy him seeing her "take sides" with the person he sees as his enemy. I want to see her help him and I want to see him open up to her about where his head is at and I want to see them make up and basically, I just want to see them on screen together because I am frankly sick of captain swan and outlaw queen getting every love scene! Is there some kind of spoiler for a big fight between Emma and Rumple?
Bringing this from the other thread.

I don't see a big fight and no there was no spoiler for that. Just a lot of speculations.
Old 12-06-2014, 12:23 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Quote:

Bringing this from the other thread.

I don't see a big fight and no there was no spoiler for that. Just a lot of speculations.
I figured and I took a look on the spoiler board but I am not going back there any time soon. Not because of anything said recently.
Old 12-06-2014, 01:35 PM
Elite Fan

OMG!! that OP and the married dancing!!! gets me everytime!!!
Old 12-06-2014, 02:04 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

TFTNT Rho and Adam you're right about that
Old 12-06-2014, 03:56 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the new thread!

Have you seen the new Henry/Hook script tease? I guess Rumple is going to send Hook to get him.. and it seems that Henry is under that spell, so Belle will probably be affected too. If she finds out about Rumple's shenanigans while she's under the spell, he'll be in serious trouble.. the heels will totally come off!

Quote:
He had everything and was happy for a day, then he died.

I do think that Rumple doesn't trust himself with Belle. He never gives himself over totally and I do think that is fear.

I also don't think that there will be this big Emma vs Rumple for the heart.
He trusted himself enough to marry her, though..

I was trying to say that I think Rumple will try to push Belle away. That's what he always does when he messes things up with her. It's just that what he's been doing this season is the worst thing he's done during their relationship. Rumple's lies are already killing him, so how do you think he will react once he actually SEES the pain he's caused her? I think he's going to be horrified and more self-loathing than ever, thus he will try to stay away from Belle so that he couldn't hurt her more..

I don't think there will be a big fight, either. I think Emma will defeat the SQ with Elsa, and Belle is going to tame her beast.
Old 12-06-2014, 04:44 PM
Elite Fan

I'm kinda eager to see what Belle is like under the spell of Shattered site! lol!
Old 12-06-2014, 06:17 PM
Elite Fan

Ok, Kalinda is now officially my favorite OUAT writer..

x

An ONCE comic with DarkCastle!Rumbelle! YES PLEASE!

Kalinda says on Twitter that the stories are considered canon. That's great, but I just hope it doesn't mean we won't see DarkCastle!Rumbelle anymore on the show after this season..

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChakotaysLover
I'm kinda eager to see what Belle is like under the spell of Shattered site! lol!
Me too, to be honest.. I think she's going to beat the hell out of Rumple. Unless he put her under a sleeping spell or something..
Old 12-06-2014, 06:30 PM
Elite Fan

OMG!!! I think I may get that graphic novel! LMAO!

And I really really REALLY wanna see Shattered Sight Belle!! hahaha!! It's always entertaing to me to see perpetually GOOD characters get a dose of evil! LMAO!! I love to see what it does to them! LMAO!
Old 12-06-2014, 07:19 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChakotaysLover (View Post)
OMG!!! I think I may get that graphic novel! LMAO!

And I really really REALLY wanna see Shattered Sight Belle!! hahaha!! It's always entertaing to me to see perpetually GOOD characters get a dose of evil! LMAO!! I love to see what it does to them! LMAO!
I might grab that graphic novel as well!
Old 12-06-2014, 08:08 PM
Elite Fan

If there is Dark Castle RumBelle..... FRAK YES!! hahaha !
Old 12-07-2014, 05:06 AM
Master Fan

I cannot wait for the graphic novel..

Kalinda is my fav too.
Old 12-07-2014, 05:14 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Right I'm buying that

I have a feeling Belle might be hit by shattered sight tonight considering Henry has been hit by it..
Old 12-07-2014, 06:12 AM
Master Fan

Right, me too.

ANd didn't Rumple make a deal with Ingrid to spare them? If she went back on her deal she'll have ot answer to a none too happy DO
Old 12-07-2014, 12:50 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Right, me too.

ANd didn't Rumple make a deal with Ingrid to spare them? If she went back on her deal she'll have ot answer to a none too happy DO
I think the deal was just to get them out of town, not to make them immune from the spell. (Rumple's plan seems to be to leave before spell-fall but he won't take Belle away from the antidote when she wants to stay, so that mucks it all up.)

Guys...doesn't the cover art of that graphic novel look more like Mr. Gold than Rumple? (Straight hair, normal skin tone.) So maybe there is BOTH DC Rumbelle and Storybrooke Rumbelle in it?

I can't say I was impressed with the last graphic novel, but if this one has Rumbelle I guess I will be buying it.

Fingers crossed for Shattered Sight Belle Sighting.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread