Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-11-2014, 03:32 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Rumple/Mr. Gold & Belle (OUAT) #7 - Tale as Old as Time...

Rumplestiltskin & Belle Appreciation Thread #7

source

Shippers
AutumnColorsღ
Dreamwalker
Lucas4Brooke
Rhonwen
crazy_diamond
Aylo
baelfire24
Laurababora
KnifeLuv
ChakotaysLover
Wes&FredFan
Iquitefancyyou
Poppy99
bookcrookliza
AlmostEverything
sourburst
Grace52373
Belleislove
JaSam4Life
lisagslack14
LostShadow

source

source

source

source

Best Moment of the Month

source

Future Title List
"A heart is not judged by how much you love; but by how much you are loved by others. "
"Star cross'd lovers"?
"It is a truth universally acknowledged, that an imp in possession of a good library must be in want of a wife."
"And you know, they’re embarking on a new road together and you know, yeah, we’ve just shown a potential bump but this love is real, and we’re gonna see what it can overcome and what it can face together." Adam Horowitz

Previous Threads
#1 / #2 / #3 / #4 / #5 / #6

Old 10-11-2014, 03:37 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Reading the posts from the last thread...I'm just waiting till I see it...some of the things I've read, I thought how can you possibly know that!!

Rumbelle is built on angst...and I'm just going to leave that here and watch the show. and see where it takes Rumbelle
Old 10-11-2014, 03:49 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazy_diamond (View Post)
Reading the posts from the last thread...I'm just waiting till I see it...some of the things I've read, I thought how can you possibly know that!!

Rumbelle is built on angst...and I'm just going to leave that here and watch the show. and see where it takes Rumbelle
And I love your positive attitude. It makes me feel a little better when I see people still having hopes for it.

It's just a bit much right now, LOL. I hope everything turns out okay though.
Old 10-11-2014, 03:50 AM
Master Fan

I was posting when you left he new thread link..

I'll leave my sad post there..

I want to wait and see. but I am sad to see Robert get miniscule scenes and someone else get the whole show ..

I'm tired, and disappointed. NOt in the angst. we will always get that.
But that Rumple sacrificed himself but they seemed to have forgotten that when they say how selfish he is.

And what I said yesterday about being upset that we're told why we shouldn't be upset about the deleted scene still stands. It's easy to say we shouldn't be upset when the show has your fav in every episode and we get scraps.
But I dont know if I'm going to subject myself ot an episode to watch one tiny scene..

Anyway, we need to think of something to make us happy. Maybe some pretty bts pics?

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Starting again...

I have lots of hope for RUmbelle. They are the most interesting of the couples. Everyone else is fairly dull in comparison. So the angst I'm not worried about. And A/E do tend to get us riled by words. SO whatever they said doesn't have me worried. Remember the soul mate reference when it came to Miller's Daughter. It proved she only loved the Dark One, and power...not Rumple

So I am not worried about what they say. They always like to cause a stir.. and it's easy to do that to us. We have the most complex character, our sexy beast, and the most intelligent , perceptive gal, and it's just ignites the screen. Thier small moments seem to be the best in the episodes..
Everyone, the media, Twitter, all talked about the dance, not much else. RUmbellers of course talked about sexy times as well.
now it's the deleted scene.
It proves to me , that the memorable stuff about the show, when it comes ot the core cast are in fact Rumbelle..

Last edited by Rhonwen; 10-11-2014 at 03:57 AM
Old 10-11-2014, 03:58 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belleislove (View Post)
And I love your positive attitude. It makes me feel a little better when I see people still having hopes for it.

It's just a bit much right now, LOL. I hope everything turns out okay though.

I always have it concerning Rumbelle, I knew we was going get hit by a wall of angst..and yes Adam and Eddy should be banned from doing interviews, let Robert and Emilie take over , I always believe what they say..

I'm in for the long haul, always have, always will and I'm looking forward to what is in store

Rho - I'll be annoyed if this was the end of the season and Robert didn't have much to do, but it's the start..he had a couple of eppy's missing last season and the season before...but yes I'm still annoyed the scene was cut..

*sit's back*
Old 10-11-2014, 03:58 AM
Elite Fan

It's not Rumple that's the problem. His curse makes him addicted to the power.

And sadly the writers prefer him like that.
Old 10-11-2014, 04:02 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

, that dagger!!
Old 10-11-2014, 04:07 AM
Master Fan

I'm more worried about Belle's screen time than Rumple's honestly.

All I can do is hope she has a really powerful scene before she walks out on him, which at this point, she should. But it always seems more about him than her. I am looking forward to her centric though. Other than that? I really don't care about Hook/Rumple's relationship, at least not to the extent that it takes center stage over Rumble. That, if it happens, has got to be some of the worst writing ever, lol, and A&E will deserve the bashing they get.

I love Robert/Colin and Colin/Emilie scenes, by the way. I just think it's ludicrous if he spends more onscreen time with Hook than he does with Belle.
Old 10-11-2014, 04:12 AM
Master Fan

Thanks Tracey.. back.

SO question .. I want to tweet Adam and ask how Rumple's sacrifice will play out in his self behavior, or has it been forgotten?

Think that's too over the top

Because really, Rumple is the only villain to make the ultimate sacrifice.. but ti feels the show took a leap and forgot that,

Anyway, thanks for the cheering up. I was at a wedding last night, and look at my phone and saw all this going down. I felt sick to my stomach at how everyone was feeling.
Old 10-11-2014, 04:22 AM
Master Fan

Adam will say "no spoilers" while he proceeds to have an hour long conversation with fans of a pairing that isn't even a pairing. (I mean no offense to them, just that Adam has his priorities a little messed up).

Anyway, any thoughts on these filming spoilers of Rumple freezing Belle in the shop? She is in the shop from what I heard when he casts a spell, so he traps her in there.

While his new BFF (lol) is standing by with the box and the hat. Will be be "frozen" the rest of the season?
Old 10-11-2014, 04:31 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belleislove (View Post)
Adam will say "no spoilers" while he proceeds to have an hour long conversation with fans of a pairing that isn't even a pairing. (I mean no offense to them, just that Adam has his priorities a little messed up).

Anyway, any thoughts on these filming spoilers of Rumple freezing Belle in the shop? She is in the shop from what I heard when he casts a spell, so he traps her in there.

While his new BFF (lol) is standing by with the box and the hat. Will be be "frozen" the rest of the season?
Not sure.. lol

He may not be freezing her in there. He may just be placing a protection spell on her.

Not liking that BFF's hanging out. esp since one is only there to harm the other. Since he supposedly "knows" Rumple
Old 10-11-2014, 04:37 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

I'm not believing those spoilers about "freezing", just wait till the eppy..

Yeah hoping E4 will have plenty of Belle...

It annoys me that some of these posters think they know everything that i going to happen in 5,6, 7 episodes time, i mean have they got a time machine or something , if so I would like to borrow it!!
Old 10-11-2014, 04:38 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhonwen (View Post)
Not sure.. lol

He may not be freezing her in there. He may just be placing a protection spell on her.

Not liking that BFF's hanging out. esp since one is only there to harm the other. Since he supposedly "knows" Rumple
OMG. That just injuriated me that he knows Rumple. But Belle doesn't apparently.

Does it seem like they're doing the exact opposite of everything they've said? ABout how Belle sees him for who he truly is, how their love is strong, etc.? Maybe there's something coming at the end but if they've lost so many fans will it matter?

That Hook knows Rumple better than Belle has got to be one of the biggest "you've got to be kidding" moments on this show.

Quote:
I'm not believing those spoilers about "freezing", just wait till the eppy..

Yeah hoping E4 will have plenty of Belle...

It annoys me that some of these posters think they know everything that i going to happen in 5,6, 7 episodes time, i mean have they got a time machine or something , if so I would like to borrow it!!
I understand what you're saying. It's just that people who saw the filming say Belle was inside the shop and he waved his hand over the shop window (in fact there is a picture of him doing just that and looking very sad) so he put some kind of spell on the shop. Maybe "freezing" wasn't the right word, but he does do something to the shop while Belle is inside.
Old 10-11-2014, 04:47 AM
Master Fan

change of subject.. sort of

Belle with the BFF's

x
Old 10-11-2014, 04:49 AM
Master Fan

I hate to say this but I'm not that crazy about her outfit. She looks kind of like a schoolgirl.

Oh, I hope Belle isn't interrupting the buddies.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread