Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-02-2016, 04:28 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seamstress90 (View Post)
I thought it's very obvious that Hades is only using the baby to get what he wants from Rumple. I mean, he pretty literally said so ("You work for me or I take your baby"), and no one has ever said there are other reasons for Hades to want the baby.

I can't wait for Hades comeuppance...

Reuniting tomorrow
Old 04-02-2016, 07:48 AM
Loyal Fan

I'm glad that Hades doesn't really want the baby (I could see him wanting a baby if he couldn't have one of his own), this way Rumple is way more motivated than Hades. Rumple will do anything to save his family and Hades is going to find out just how crafty and resourceful Rumple really is! Now that he has Belle's love and a little one to fight for, he will be unstoppable and I can't wait to see it all!
Old 04-02-2016, 08:00 AM
Loyal Fan

We know Rumple is going to make a portal between Sbrooke and Uworld and Belle and a few others will arrive this way. Do you think Belle will come on purpose or by accident?

As far as I know, Belle is much safer in Sbrooke and Rumple would rather die than risk her/baby's safety. But maybe he thinks he can protect her down there somehow? Did Hades threaten to have something happen to her (maybe he has someone working for him in Sbrooke?) unless Rumple brought her down?

What do you think? C'mon, Sunday, get here!
Old 04-02-2016, 10:11 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrishWristWatch (View Post)
I'm glad that Hades doesn't really want the baby (I could see him wanting a baby if he couldn't have one of his own), this way Rumple is way more motivated than Hades. Rumple will do anything to save his family and Hades is going to find out just how crafty and resourceful Rumple really is! Now that he has Belle's love and a little one to fight for, he will be unstoppable and I can't wait to see it all!
Agreed. If Hades really wanted the baby, there probably wouldn't be much Rumple could do about it. He may be the ultimate DO, but I doubt he stands a chance against a God. But the fact that Hades doesn't really want the baby makes it possible for Rumple to renegotiate the contract.

Quote:
We know Rumple is going to make a portal between Sbrooke and Uworld and Belle and a few others will arrive this way. Do you think Belle will come on purpose or by accident?

As far as I know, Belle is much safer in Sbrooke and Rumple would rather die than risk her/baby's safety. But maybe he thinks he can protect her down there somehow? Did Hades threaten to have something happen to her (maybe he has someone working for him in Sbrooke?) unless Rumple brought her down?

What do you think? C'mon, Sunday, get here!
I think Belle will end up in the UW by accident. Or Hades arranges it. But I don't think Rumple has anything to do with it, other than creating the portal. Belle is safer in SB because the contract isn't valid in the world of the living (or at least that's the impression I've got). So the problem is that Rumple is in the UW. If he gets out of there, the baby should be safe.

icon by me
Old 04-02-2016, 10:11 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace52373 (View Post)
There is one thing, when Rumple opens the portal, is Belle going to find out it is him right away? Is he going to confess than and there or have the writers pulled the biggest con job on all of us and Belle will already know he is the DO?
I'm still betting on the con job, that we'll think he doesn't tell her in 16 but find out it's because he already did in 17. At least I hope so

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seamstress90 (View Post)
I thought it's very obvious that Hades is only using the baby to get what he wants from Rumple. I mean, he pretty literally said so ("You work for me or I take your baby"), and no one has ever said there are other reasons for Hades to want the baby.
Yeah I never thought he actually wanted Rumbaba besides using it against Rumple and the fact that is a soul he should get since he didn't get Bae.

So excited for the reunion and if it will be in front of Hades and Zelena or Belle will appear somewhere else so it can be private (hope so).

RoseBennett
Old 04-02-2016, 10:48 AM
Master Fan

It just seems so blah, so mundane….. I mean, why use the baby? Why not use Belle? Hades obviously wants her in the UW, presumably so he can use her against Rumple, so does that mean the baby has served his or her purpose?

I wanted to see Rumbelle fighting for their baby because he or she was truly in danger, but now it’s not about that - if it was ever - and it just seems like the emotional oomph of the Rumbelle story has been surgically removed.
Quote:
But the fact that Hades doesn't really want the baby makes it possible for Rumple to renegotiate the contract.
That would be so anticlimactic .......no offense intended.

Quote:
So the problem is that Rumple is in the UW. If he gets out of there, the baby should be safe.
This means Rumbelle don't have to fight for the baby, they just have to get out of the UW......bah, I thought this storyline would be epic,....

I think this also pretty much means that Rumple did not send Belle to NY in order to keep her and the baby safe.....

I realize that as long as that contract exists, Hades can still claim the child at any time, so the contract has to be dealt with. Assuming it is, though, this pretty much means that Rumbelle did not go to NYC to keep their baby safe - once they are out of the UW, with the deal voided (or however it’s destroyed), they need not fear Hades. I swear, if Rumbelle are separated again, I don’t think I could handle it……

Oh and the chipped cup - I swear, I have not forgiven the writers for destroying it. If Rumbelle forget it....ugh

Last edited by Betsybelle; 04-02-2016 at 10:58 AM
Old 04-02-2016, 11:38 AM
Elite Fan

Hades would take the baby and probably kill him/her if Rumple rebelled/refused to do his bidding. And leaving the UW is easier said than done when Hades is keeping an eye on you all the time. So the baby is definitely in danger, and Rumbelle will have to fight for him/her. It really doesn't matter why Hades wants the baby. Also, as long as the contract exists (and Rumple's in the UW), Hades will have the ultimate DO under his thumb. So I doubt he's about to tear it up anytime soon.

Yeah, they probably aren't going to NYC in order to be safe (unless Rumple does something that pisses Hades off, thus non-magical realm would be safer than SB), but maybe Belle ends up there accidentally when she leaves the UW (assuming that Rumple will get her out of there in advance), and he follows her?

icon by me
Old 04-02-2016, 11:44 AM
Master Fan

Actually, now that I think about it, I'm pretty sure the contract still applies whether Rumple is in the UW or not.........Hades only said that death doesn't nullify a contract, not in the UW; he never said that Rumple had to be in the UW in order for him to collect, which means Belle and baby would not be safe in SB - though if he’s a GOD, why wouldn’t he be able to get to Rumbelle/baby in NYC

Quote:
Hades would take the baby and probably kill him/her if Rumple rebelled/refused to do his bidding. And leaving the UW is easier said than done when Hades is keeping an eye on you all the time. So the baby is definitely in danger, and Rumbelle will have to fight for him/her. It really doesn't matter why Hades wants the baby. Also, as long as the contract exists (and Rumple's in the UW), Hades will have the ultimate DO under his thumb. So I doubt he's about to tear it up anytime soon.
The baby has barely had time to form........I don't even know if he could take an unborn baby. In any case, I'm not saying that Rumple SHOULD refuse to do his bidding, I'm saying that I don't know why Rumbelle baby was brought into this in the first place - the story has nothing to do with the baby in and of his or herself. Why not just use Belle as a pawn? It's not enough that Rumple would want to save Belle?

Last edited by Betsybelle; 04-02-2016 at 11:52 AM
Old 04-02-2016, 12:42 PM
Part-Time Fan

I don't know, I'm still leaning towards baby DO playing a major role if not in this season than the next. I've always believed, and will continue until proven otherwise, that baby DO's inherited magic (being true love's form and being the product of the ultimate DO) will be a major plot in the future.
Old 04-02-2016, 01:02 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Odira (View Post)
I don't know, I'm still leaning towards baby DO playing a major role if not in this season than the next. I've always believed, and will continue until proven otherwise, that baby DO's inherited magic (being true love's form and being the product of the ultimate DO) will be a major plot in the future.
All I can think of is Jack Jack from The Incredibles - good little baby in Mom/Dad's arms, completely outta control in anyone elses LOL
Old 04-02-2016, 01:03 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Quote:

agreed , the baba will be the most magical baby of them all

Quote:
Originally Posted by confessor_meggy (View Post)
So excited for the reunion and if it will be in front of Hades and Zelena or Belle will appear somewhere else so it can be private (hope so).
It better be private

I would love it that someone Zelana gets into the portal and Belle knows it's going to the UW and says this, I'm going with you, I want to see my husband!
Old 04-02-2016, 02:11 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Yeah, I do think there's a little witch or wizard on the way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrishWristWatch
All I can think of is Jack Jack from The Incredibles - good little baby in Mom/Dad's arms, completely outta control in anyone elses LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazy_diamond
It better be private

I would love it that someone Zelana gets into the portal and Belle knows it's going to the UW and says this, I'm going with you, I want to see my husband!
Yes please!

icon by me
Old 04-02-2016, 02:50 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betsybelle (View Post)
The baby has barely had time to form........I don't even know if he could take an unborn baby. In any case, I'm not saying that Rumple SHOULD refuse to do his bidding, I'm saying that I don't know why Rumbelle baby was brought into this in the first place - the story has nothing to do with the baby in and of his or herself. Why not just use Belle as a pawn? It's not enough that Rumple would want to save Belle?
Hades has no claim to Belle. She isn't dead, she wasn't brought back to life and is currently not in the UW. So he can't harm her if she isn't invading his domain like the others did. God or not, he's not supposed to kill people personally to get them in his domain, he did so only to cover for the losses the others did while in the UW. Otherwise he'd just go around kill all the people he wants when he wants, but it's clearly not how it works.
But he has a claim on the baby, so I think it will still be in danger if the contract isn't broken and/or Hades is taken care for.
Baby is still very much in danger to me Imagine if Rumple is asked to do something he really wouldn't do or Hades simply doesn't need him anymore, he cash in and baby's gone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrishWristWatch (View Post)
me too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazy_diamond (View Post)
I'd love this

RoseBennett
Old 04-02-2016, 05:20 PM
Master Fan

deleted

Last edited by Betsybelle; 04-02-2016 at 05:55 PM
Old 04-03-2016, 04:46 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

It's Rumbelle reunion day