Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-01-2003, 06:12 AM
Master Fan

Heh. My Ron is sexy onscreen and on paper [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
And those great fanarts I've seen have him even hotter [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

I think that the little Rupert is more and more sexyyyyyy
I love what he does with his tie!

Anne
Old 12-02-2003, 09:35 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by StellaSlight:
<STRONG>
I love what he does with his tie!

Anne</STRONG>
DUDE! Seriously now! I've been noticing that since SS ... [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img] At least he's getting closer and closer to legal age! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 12-03-2003, 01:14 AM
Master Fan

How old he is now? 15? 16? It's still illegal for me. Hmmmm. Except in France! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Come over here little Rupert! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

DO you know the date of the exact movie release Din?
Old 12-03-2003, 03:13 AM
Master Fan

Yeah it's wierd not having a HP movie release around the holidays. I've sort of got used to all the anticipation etc. around this time of the year. Oh well, at least we have the books and the other two movies to keep us going until the next movie is released.

And count me in on the ones waiting for ROTK!
Old 12-03-2003, 09:30 AM
Master Fan

June 4, 2003. [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img]
Old 12-03-2003, 10:25 AM
Master Fan

Maxi I know! I've been used to associate december with two major events : Happy Rotter...er, Harry Potter [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] and The Lord of the Rings.
It should have been huge this year since both books adapted are my favourite in the series. I was very much diasappointed that the movie won't be ready for Christmas, but I guess the waiting adds up to the excitement...

Din thanks for the date. It'll be right during my exams [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] But if I remember properly, the release in France is usually some weeks behind, so I guess I'll be done by that time [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Anne
Old 12-03-2003, 10:45 AM
Master Fan

A world release date for June probably means it'll be airing where I live in November next year. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Or at least sometime in the fall. [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] Well you know I live almost in the middle of nowhwere right? [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] My so called 'town' has only got roughly 19 000 people, and we only have one theatre with the capacity of showing one movie at the time... I guess that says it all! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] And they always close for two-four weeks in the summer as well. Ugh!
Old 12-06-2003, 01:23 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>Anla haven't you read the LOTR books? Hopefully for me, I've read those years ago. </STRONG>
Oh, yeah. I read the books shortly after seeing the first movie. I didn't have the patience to wait two years, either. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] But I still want to actually see the conclusion on the big screen. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

I think with LotR, Harry Potter, and some other epic fantasies/sci-fi that I really enjoy (anyone ever watch the TV show Babylon 5? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] ), it's a combination of the grand scale of the story combined with the well-developed characters. We get the huge sweeping epic story of good versus evil, but being fought by characters that the readers can really identify with and sympathize with. We care about what happens to them as individuals as well as what happens with the big picture. At least, that's what gets me hooked. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

[ 12-06-2003: Message edited Anla ]

icon by lunas_borednow
Old 12-07-2003, 11:28 PM
Extreme Fan

i love ron and hermione, sidekicks forever!!

harry potter. hunger games. himym.
Old 12-08-2003, 12:33 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>Glo! Why have you changed your name? [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I should have known with your sig. I remember that you are a great Juve fan. Eh, it's almost Christmas, you wanna dig that great snowy R/H avatar? [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Anne</STRONG>
I used another all new pretty one before putting the snowy one [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] do you like it? Marta's art as usual [img]smilies/love.gif[/img].

I don't know why I changed my name, I wanted to change something and using my entire name [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img].
Do you know Juve? [img]smilies/blush.gif[/img]

As I said on the HP board, now that I've finished OotP, I can stay here and talk about R/H whenever I want [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Yu-uuuu [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img]. I missed the threads very much.

[img]smilies/kiss.gif[/img]es

G
Old 12-10-2003, 08:24 PM
Loyal Fan

Anticiptating Book 6 to see what kind of Sidekickerliciousness J.K. can come up with. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Do you like the way I rock it?
Boy, I think it's so chaotic
Old 12-13-2003, 05:59 PM
Master Fan

Well, I just finished rereading GoF. No matter how many times I read it, I never get tired of the Yule Ball. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

icon by lunas_borednow
Old 12-19-2003, 12:40 AM
Master Fan

It's really at the top kicky moments .. One of the top three, prolly even number one defining moment!
Old 12-20-2003, 07:31 AM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally posted by Anla:
<STRONG>Well, I just finished rereading GoF. No matter how many times I read it, I never get tired of the Yule Ball. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]</STRONG>
i got spoiled for that part! i [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] it, especially the screaming part! [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 12-20-2003, 11:01 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Xi Men:
<STRONG>

i got spoiled for that part! i [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] it, especially the screaming part! [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]</STRONG>
But that's cuz you don't read the books though!!!!