Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-24-2014, 08:30 PM
Absolute Fan

Robin & Marian | OUAT #1: Because he stole from the Dark One to save her and their unborn son.

Robin Hood Maid Marian
appreciation thread

x

x

x

Last edited by scorpio_chick; 08-05-2014 at 07:39 AM
scorpio_chick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2014, 02:09 AM
New Fan

Thanks for this thread! Robin and Marian are one of my all-time favorite couples. I know we haven't seen a lot of them on Once but I loved their reunion in the finale and can't help but root for them.
Jordan83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2014, 12:02 PM
Absolute Fan

Aww, no problem! Glad someone appreciates it. lol

Admittedly, I wasn't a big Robin and Marian fan but I recently started watching BBC's Robin Hood series and fell in love with its version of Robin and Marian, which in turn sparked my interest in OUAT's Robin and Marian. I don't know what's going to happen but I thought their reunion was sweet and emotional. Will be interesting to see how the writers resolve the Marian/Robin/Regina dilemma.
Old 08-01-2014, 02:53 PM
New Fan

I don't mind Robin and Regina but I was disappointed that the show chose to split up Robin and Marian by killing Marian off. So I was happy to see her in the finale and reunited with her family. I'm really hoping the plan is not to kill Marian again to make way for Robin and Regina. I think that would be a cruel thing to do to Robin and Roland.
Old 08-01-2014, 04:09 PM
Absolute Fan

I have to say that I do love Robin and Regina but yeah, I agree. To bring Marian back only to kill her again is not only cruel but idiotic and predictable, quite frankly. Surely, they could come up with something better and more interesting that that. Though sadly, I'm not the most optimistic.

Speaking of their reunion...

x

Last edited by scorpio_chick; 08-01-2014 at 04:29 PM
scorpio_chick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2014, 06:02 PM
New Fan

Beautiful moment. The actors did a great job in that scene, including the little guy who plays Roland. The way he said "mama" was just so sweet.

I know it's hard to remain optimistic but I'm going to hold on to the fact that Marian is Robin's wife and Roland's mother. She deserves a happy ending too.
Old 08-01-2014, 10:54 PM
Absolute Fan

Sean and Christie were both great in that scene and little Raphael (Roland) is just too adorable. He's a good little actor too.

And yes, Marian deserves a happy ending with or without Robin. Hopefully, the writers think so as well. I'll try to be a little more optimistic. lol
Old 08-02-2014, 07:49 PM
New Fan

I think the actors are back filming for the new season right? Any news or hints related to Robin and Marian. I guess there will be a triangle for awhile?
Old 08-02-2014, 10:07 PM
Absolute Fan

Yep, they're filming. And from what I've seen/heard, I think it's safe to say that Robin will be conflicted for awhile.

Spoiler:
Old 08-04-2014, 07:59 PM
New Fan

Thanks for those! Looks like it will be an interesting start to the season. I'm anxious to see how this story plays out.
Old 08-05-2014, 07:48 AM
Absolute Fan

No problem. I'm interested in seeing if the writers can actually come up with an interesting twist. I'd love to be pleasantly surprised.