Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-26-2014, 08:29 AM
Master Fan

Not really about OQ, but does mention Robin. I was really happy to see this!

Quote:
Question: On Once Upon a Time, will we find out why Will Scarlett/the Knave left Wonderland? —JJ
Ausiello: “Yes, we should be learning more about his post-Wonderland life as the season progresses,” Once cocreator Adam Horowitz answers. “We will also be exploring more of his past with Robin Hood.” x
And those promo pics for 4x09!! I think Robin and Regina are going to tear our hearts out, but I'm still so excited for this episode!
sherry02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2014, 08:52 AM
Obsessed Fan

It's AWESOME that we are getting to see more of Robin and Will!! These two are like my 2nd ship!!

Yeah, these promo pics... Good gracious Lord, that photographer captured their moment SO WONDERFULLY!! I get goosepumps with how much emotion there is in those pics! You were also right, it's highly possible she tells him she loves him in this scene! Hell, she trusts him with her kid!!! A man with no magic gets to be the keeper of her child and protect him from (incoming) her evil self! MY EMOTIONS ARE NOT STRONG ENOUGH TO HANDLE THIS!!

"I think you've just been hired as one of the writers of OUAT" - Lana Parrilla, Fairytales II Con, Paris, 22/6/2014
phoenix_shine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2014, 11:36 AM
Master Fan

Another goodie for us today:

Quote:
This season on Once Upon a Time, Regina (Lana Parrilla) is determined to get herself a real happy ending. But what does that ultimately mean for the Evil Queen?

"I think she would end up with Robin Hood (Sean Maguire), because that is her true love," Parrilla told TVGuide.com during a recent visit to the ABC drama's Vancouver set. "I think it would be great if they could be together, maybe have their own family together. I read that all the time on Twitter. They want those two to want end up together. As do I."
x
Old 11-26-2014, 11:49 AM
Obsessed Fan

Lana is a goddess, period!! SHE WANTS THEM TO FORM THEIR OWN FAMILY!!!!!!!!!!!! MY FEELS ARE ALL OVER THE PLAAAAAAAAAAACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Has anyone managed to watch the damn video? It doesn't load for me...

"I think you've just been hired as one of the writers of OUAT" - Lana Parrilla, Fairytales II Con, Paris, 22/6/2014
Old 11-26-2014, 11:50 AM
Master Fan

I can't get the video to work either! But Sean is back on twitter!!!!
Old 11-26-2014, 11:51 AM
Obsessed Fan

I KNOW!!! And he said "Morning"!! Does that mean he's back in the States?? Can I hope again?????????? *puppy eyes*

Old 11-26-2014, 11:57 AM
Master Fan

Oh, I didn't think of that! It's still morning on the west coast! I don't know? Might just be an expression, prob shouldn't read too much into it, don't want to be disappointed if we're wrong.
Old 11-26-2014, 12:01 PM
Obsessed Fan

Well, it's waaaaaaaaaaay too late in Europe! Even if he was, say, in Ireland, the time would be 7pm right now and its too dark outside already. If it were me, I'd greet with a "hello" or a "good afternoon"! "Morning"... definitely not with this darkness outside!

But you're right, hopes down, HOPES DOWN!!!

Old 11-26-2014, 12:19 PM
Master Fan

If anyone reads this and can get the video to work on the interview I posted below, please post what it says in relation to OQ if it isn't too long. Thanks!
Old 11-27-2014, 06:02 AM
Obsessed Fan

Sean posted this pic yesterday on his twitter, which I'm sure you have all seen by now.

I just wanted to point out that it clearly isn't from the upcoming episode, as both he and little Raphael wear different coloured trousers than the ones they are wearing in 4x09. In 4x09 Roland wears blue jeans and Robin's pants are burgundy whereas in the pic here they have both chosen lighter colours!

Old 11-27-2014, 06:54 AM
Master Fan

So cute!!

Great catch Chris! Raphael was seen filming for 4x11 so maybe it's from that episode.

ETA: Here's another.
x

I notice the lake in the background and I heard there's a Robin/Regina scene near a lake in 4x11, so this must have been taken that day. They are just adorable together!

Last edited by sherry02; 11-27-2014 at 07:53 AM
Old 11-27-2014, 09:23 PM
Extreme Fan

Those photos are so cute! I just adore the one of Sean and Raphael and Sean's caption is so cute.. the "Hood boys"... Sean is crazy about that boy and such a fanboy.

My guess is both those photos were taken the same time as the one Lana tweeted of her and Sean kissin' on Raphael. It's even possible Lana took the one of Sean and Raphael?
Old 11-28-2014, 05:00 AM
Obsessed Fan

Yes I'm sure they are from 4x11. And Maggie, I had the same thought as well, that it was Lana taking the pics of them!! So cute!! They truly are like a little happy family (go away little voice that yells "3x22, 3x22!!!!!" )!

Old 11-28-2014, 12:41 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
This season on Once Upon a Time, Regina (Lana Parrilla) is determined to get herself a real happy ending. But what does that ultimately mean for the Evil Queen?

"I think she would end up with Robin Hood (Sean Maguire), because that is her true love," Parrilla told TVGuide.com during a recent visit to the ABC drama's Vancouver set. "I think it would be great if they could be together, maybe have their own family together. I read that all the time on Twitter. They want those two to want end up together. As do I."
x

LANA YOU ARE A DARLING!!!!! Besides RumBelle, OQ is my only othe ship!!!! I love them!! They are so great together and they should end up together!
ChakotaysLover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2014, 12:46 PM
Obsessed Fan

Completely agreed! And I love that Lana agrees as well!

Reply   Post New Thread