Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-03-2017, 06:02 PM
Master Fan

Here are some posts about the Beautiful Madie, her dog Zoey and D.J. Cotrona!

πŸ•ΈπŸ•· #creepycrawly
I watched this lil guy for way longer than I'd like to admit...

Old 07-03-2017, 09:00 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

Quote:
Originally Posted by fractured moonlight (View Post)
All the SK scenes are . And I love that Amaru!Kate/Seth scene. Her going straight to him is a pretty big thing. I wonder how much of Kate was influencing during that and how much was Amaru curious about him (especially in regards to Kate).
Didn't Amaru go there originally for Kisa? I think that's why she was there, but then Kate saw Seth and Amaru could probably feel Kate reaching out for Seth and that's why Amaru made sure that she got Seth's attention. I actually think it's even better this way because that would mean that Kate was longing for Seth's attention at that time so much so that Amaru couldn't fight it.

{taek su mi sun}
Old 07-04-2017, 12:13 PM
Elite Fan

Not crazy about how they parted in season 2. But even when he was angry with her, he still did right by her, leaving her all the money they stole and the car.
Old 07-04-2017, 03:04 PM
Fan Forum Legend

scififan2009 - I love the angst of it all.

Ashley - I didn't mean going to the place itself. I meant once inside she went straight to Seth. Which I feel was a mixture of Kate influence by itself and Amaru being curious because of Kate's strong connection with him. Not only did she go to him but stayed there and watched him.
Old 07-04-2017, 05:04 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

Quote:
scififan2009 - I love the angst of it all.

Ashley - I didn't mean going to the place itself. I meant once inside she went straight to Seth. Which I feel was a mixture of Kate influence by itself and Amaru being curious because of Kate's strong connection with him. Not only did she go to him but stayed there and watched him.
Ah, gotcha. Although that still works with what I said. Kate was fighting Amaru all the way and although Amaru wasn't going for Seth as soon as she knew how much Kate was drawn to Seth that's who she ended up focusing on basically any chance she got because she knew she could use Seth (and Scott) to try to control Kate more.

{taek su mi sun}
Old 07-04-2017, 09:33 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I would even add Richie in there. Amaru really went after the 3 people Kate cared about and used them to control Kate and for her own agenda of course (Richie especially on that one).

Though to kinda jump around but still staying on topic of Amaru, Kate, and Seth I absolutely love that scene when Kate breaks through and Seth can't help but touch her. Even though Scott and Kate are saying no. He still does it. And then Amauru sees inside is soul and I'm pretty sure Kate and Richie were all over it. Which means Kate must have seen it all.
Old 07-04-2017, 10:32 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

Quote:
I would even add Richie in there. Amaru really went after the 3 people Kate cared about and used them to control Kate and for her own agenda of course (Richie especially on that one).

Though to kinda jump around but still staying on topic of Amaru, Kate, and Seth I absolutely love that scene when Kate breaks through and Seth can't help but touch her. Even though Scott and Kate are saying no. He still does it. And then Amauru sees inside is soul and I'm pretty sure Kate and Richie were all over it. Which means Kate must have seen it all.
Oh, yes. Him, too. Goes with Amaru's line about Kate having a weird fascination with the brothers. It's times like those when my mind is like, "OT3! OT3!"

YES!! That scene! There's no doubt in my mind that Kate saw everything, and once she finally has time to process what she saw she'll understand him and love him that much more. 'Cause no matter how hard and tough he is on the outside, he's got so much love for both Kate and his brother.

{taek su mi sun}
Old 07-05-2017, 02:26 PM
Master Fan

Here are some posts about the Beautiful Madie and the characters she played including: Kate Fuller/Amaru from From Dusk Till Dawn and Haley Ellis from Sisters.

P.S.
Here's the Behind the Scenes from Dusk, including of Madie with D.J. Cotrona and Zane Holtz!

Old 07-05-2017, 08:02 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Nici Dawson - Thanks for those.

Quote:
Originally Posted by always protect you (View Post)
Oh, yes. Him, too. Goes with Amaru's line about Kate having a weird fascination with the brothers. It's times like those when my mind is like, "OT3! OT3!"

YES!! That scene! There's no doubt in my mind that Kate saw everything, and once she finally has time to process what she saw she'll understand him and love him that much more. 'Cause no matter how hard and tough he is on the outside, he's got so much love for both Kate and his brother.
Yes! I love the ot3 so much! And the ending of S3 was such perfection.

I kinda hope we get all 3 discussing her seeing into their souls and everything she saw. Now I'm thinking about her telling Seth about her dad and him saying "you never told me that:. What a great scene.
Old 07-07-2017, 09:47 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

Quote:
Nici Dawson - Thanks for those.

Yes! I love the ot3 so much! And the ending of S3 was such perfection.

I kinda hope we get all 3 discussing her seeing into their souls and everything she saw. Now I'm thinking about her telling Seth about her dad and him saying "you never told me that:. What a great scene.
It was!

That's definitely a talk that I would love to see!

{taek su mi sun}
Old 07-07-2017, 05:43 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Wish they would just announce S4 already.
Old 07-08-2017, 07:44 AM
Master Fan

Here are some posts about the Beautiful Madie with her co-star D.J. Cotrona!

Old 07-08-2017, 09:21 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:

Wish they would just announce S4 already.
Were the ratings good enough for another season?
Old 07-09-2017, 03:23 PM
Fan Forum Legend

It doesn't seem to be a ratings problem (which if I remember correctly I heard were pretty great but I don't know how confirmed that is). The hold up for S4 seems to be a money issue.
Old 07-09-2017, 07:50 PM
Master Fan

Here are some posts about the Beautiful Madie and her character Kate Fuller who has been momming people on From Dusk Till Dawn, since Season 1!