Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-08-2016, 09:58 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlwaysCB (View Post)
loading brallie...

So it looks like Brandon/Courtney and Callie/AJ are heading for a break up. Or at least I hope so
Well that is semi good news I hope lol
Old 08-09-2016, 07:23 PM
Fan Forum Star

I sure hope so. No offense to those that ship those two pairings together.

Brandon for sure needs to at least move out of Courtney's house. He is definitely not ready to be a father figure yet and that showed a lot yesterdays ep.
My LJ
AutumnColorsღ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2016, 03:35 PM
Absolute Fan

I'm in season three now. I'm irked by Callie having to be paired with AJ as though she can't be alone and focus on herself or that we can't have a new male foster kid without him being used as date bait. ETA: I wish Callie could have stayed at the center as we got to see some real growth the character. I feel like Callie and Brandon have so much growing to do still.
Russian Doll ∫ Atypical ∫ Flash ∫ Legends of Tomorrow ∫ Schitt's Creek ∫ Sex Education ∫ Degrassi ∫ Good Trouble ∫ Jane the Virgin ∫ The Good Place ∫ You ∫ The Affair ∫ 13 Reasons Why ∫ Stranger Things ∫ Handmaid's Tale ∫ Trinkets
@ Tumblr | @ Web *Icon by Static Waves
lasha4god is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2016, 07:50 PM
Fan Forum Star

I agree, they both still got some growing to do. It will be nice to see how they are both going into college.
My LJ
Old 08-11-2016, 07:59 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

Yeah I wish they would just let them be single for a while
Old 08-13-2016, 01:40 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yes I agree. Either be single or be together.

I can't stand Court. And I hate the person Brandon has become because of her.

~*~*~

Gah I need something to satisfy my Brallie needs!!!!
Emma♥Neal
Ron_Beckett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2016, 01:41 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yes I agree. Either be single or be together.

I can't stand Court. And I hate the person Brandon has become because of her.

~*~*~

Gah I need something to satisfy my Brallie needs!!!!
Emma♥Neal
Old 08-13-2016, 03:49 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

Me too!!! I need a reason to catch up (last ep I watched is 4x03)

Last edited by AlwaysCB; 08-14-2016 at 10:37 PM
AlwaysCB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2016, 06:54 AM
Fan Forum Hero

It's just so hard to watch this season because the Brallie stuff is so badly written both in terms of them as a 'what if' couple and individually (all though Callie has a greater story away from her relationship with AJ).
Emma♥Neal
Old 08-15-2016, 08:48 AM
Absolute Fan

It's so frustrating that they couldn't even be given the breathing time to mourn the breakup post Idlywild. The worst offense is seeing Brandon almost instantaneously connect with the girl from the bar who just happens to being hanging at beach the very moment he walks through.

It is telling though that they can't be alone for more than two seconds and actually deal with their emotions. It's like they use these other relationships as means to not have to deal with the glaring realities of their feelings for each other.

ETA: I do feel Brandon was a little cold to Callie too. One second sharing I love you's. The next telling her to suck it up sweet heart; we can't be together and that's that. I don't care for the way he deflects from his emotions by putting shame and blame on other people.
Russian Doll ∫ Atypical ∫ Flash ∫ Legends of Tomorrow ∫ Schitt's Creek ∫ Sex Education ∫ Degrassi ∫ Good Trouble ∫ Jane the Virgin ∫ The Good Place ∫ You ∫ The Affair ∫ 13 Reasons Why ∫ Stranger Things ∫ Handmaid's Tale ∫ Trinkets
@ Tumblr | @ Web *Icon by Static Waves

Last edited by lasha4god; 08-15-2016 at 08:55 AM
lasha4god is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2016, 03:21 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^- I couldn't agree more.

And I hate how it's being swept under the rug by the family.

I was so glad when Callie asked her moms what they were thinking and they were all like "excuse me!" but seriously the parents had no idea what to say or how to handle it.

You can tell that there are times Callie does want to talk about her and Brandon with someone but she's got no one in the family who is on her side.

Same can be said for Brandon because all the parents do is judge. They don't listen.

So it makes sense that the two would hide in loveless relationships because no one is listening to them or wants to listen and they've got no one on their side.
Emma♥Neal
Old 08-15-2016, 10:15 PM
Fan Forum Star

What is everything think when Mike (Brandon's dad) found out that him and Callie slept together?
My LJ
Old 08-16-2016, 09:44 PM
Master Fan

That was a good scene of him finding out and even addressed AJ about having sex with Callie at his house.
*Felicity*
LostShadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2016, 06:01 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lasha4god (View Post)
It's so frustrating that they couldn't even be given the breathing time to mourn the breakup post Idlywild. The worst offense is seeing Brandon almost instantaneously connect with the girl from the bar who just happens to being hanging at beach the very moment he walks through.

It is telling though that they can't be alone for more than two seconds and actually deal with their emotions. It's like they use these other relationships as means to not have to deal with the glaring realities of their feelings for each other.

ETA: I do feel Brandon was a little cold to Callie too. One second sharing I love you's. The next telling her to suck it up sweet heart; we can't be together and that's that. I don't care for the way he deflects from his emotions by putting shame and blame on other people.
I fully agree with you, and I was pissed at how Brandon was dealing with Callie lately, or how fast they made him move on or pretend to move on... But it adds even more to the angst explosion later... But thank god they developed Callie's drama with thinking she'd be unadopted, and how she broke down in front of the moms. Brandon, however, simply ran away, something he'd been helping Callie not to. And I'm glad Mike found out, I can hardly wait to see that. Also, I feel like Mike can actually talk to Brandon about it properly.
"Because I love you, you idiot!"
AnaMack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2016, 05:20 AM
Passionate Fan

I was just starting to watch The Fosters, and i know this sounds cliche BUUUUUT they really have amazing chemistry!! Loving the build up in S1, and in the very first episode you can already see that Brandon is into Callie!!!! okay, i said a lot of thing but all i just want to say is please add me here
Reply   Post New Thread