Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-27-2012, 04:51 PM
Fan Forum Star

Anji-I think you will love it.

I use to be shipper of Chuck/Blair in the beginning. I dont really watch GG as much anymore.
My LJ
Old 09-27-2012, 06:01 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I loved the season premiere of The Middle last night! I'm just so glad it's back. Now, I can't wait for OUAT to return on Sunday and for 666 Park Avenue to premiere!
Old 09-27-2012, 11:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

You should anji. I really do love new girl. Nick and Jess on there own my shipper heart. The first two episodes of season 2 started out really good for them.

I really enjoyed the middle premier. I knew the tomato was not going to make it in the end LOL and I felt so bad for sue. She tries to take off at the fair and still know one knows she is missing.

Jen- Your not missing out on much jen LOL. The show can drive you crazy. As you know I was a CB shipper right along with you but there was only so much I could take and the writers pushed me over the edge with that ship.

Couples
GO BLUES Julie
Old 09-28-2012, 07:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by JesseP_Break_Me (View Post)
I loved the season premiere of The Middle last night! I'm just so glad it's back. Now, I can't wait for OUAT to return on Sunday and for 666 Park Avenue to premiere!
I want to watch 666 park avenue. That looks good. I don't like new girl much. I'm trying to get into Fringe. It is kind of slow.
Old 09-28-2012, 07:14 PM
Fan Forum Star

I love your icon Julie

Im listening to music from Casper soundtrack.
My LJ
Old 09-28-2012, 10:25 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Julie, Sue's storyline had me in tears - which happens a lot - I always feel so bad for her. They didn't even notice she was mising.

I doubt I'd be as excited for 666 Park Avenue if it wasn't for my boyfriend. He loves horror/scary, so I'm really checking it out with/for him. But it does look pretty good, even I have to admit.

And I almost forget, Dexter returns this Sunday as well. This season looks to almost have a S4 feel to it, as in, it looks really good!
Old 09-28-2012, 11:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I never seen dexter but I should. Same with supernatural. I watched the first 4 episodes I think but never went on with it but I should. I like that type of stuff. The horror/scary stuff. Like the walking dead. I love when they miss horror with comedy/funny. I think I may check out 666 park avenue. I also need to watch american horror story the first season.

Jen- I am in a jess and nick mood Next new episode looks GOOD. I mean I know they are not going to get together anytime soon cause shows like to draw this type of stuff out but it just looks like a good episode for them;

Couples
GO BLUES Julie
Old 09-29-2012, 02:12 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I tried the Pilot of Supernatural and that was enough for me, way too scary! One scene of The Walking Dead was more than enough for me, so gross! I honestly have no interest in that show. As for American Horror Story, I know it'd be way too scary for me, but I keep telling my boyfriend he needs to check it out, 'cause I think it'd be right up his alley.
Old 09-29-2012, 07:09 PM
Air
Elite Fan

hey guys. been MIA. it's been a bad few days (/week/month)

I ran over a SINK in the middle of the highway yesterday and my car was wrecked, had to be towed.

And the apartment I'm trying to get is making me jump through hoops to be approved. ugh.

excited for new tv to keep starting though! New Girl is making my LIFE right now!
Old 09-30-2012, 01:02 AM
Fan Forum Hero

sorry to hear about your car Air. I hope you get the place that you want.

Couples
GO BLUES Julie
Old 09-30-2012, 02:10 PM
Air
Elite Fan

thanks Julie! Hope so tooooo
Old 09-30-2012, 04:09 PM
Fan Forum Legend

A sink? I'm sorry about your car. I hope it doesn't completely cost an arm and a leg to have it fixed. Here's hoping you get approved for the place you want.
Old 09-30-2012, 05:56 PM
Fan Forum Star

Im also sorry about your car
My LJ
Old 09-30-2012, 06:01 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Air (View Post)
hey guys. been MIA. it's been a bad few days (/week/month)

I ran over a SINK in the middle of the highway yesterday and my car was wrecked, had to be towed.

And the apartment I'm trying to get is making me jump through hoops to be approved. ugh.

excited for new tv to keep starting though! New Girl is making my LIFE right now!
a sink? how random.

I've been in toronto at funeral services....those things are always so depressing.
Old 09-30-2012, 08:34 PM
Air
Elite Fan

I know right?! A damn sink of all things! Ugh hopefully it won't take too long to get it back. Insurance should cover everything though.