Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-22-2007, 01:33 PM
Master Fan

Thanks for bringing that over Meg.

Dick was in Janie's chat w/ Vincent today:

Quote:
Dick is chatting right now, With Vincent in Janelle's room

** He was there for about an hour and a half, and was on audio for most of it. I don't feel like doing a recap, but thats what i remember from the chat.

- daniele's good, talked to her yesterday
- he thinks nick went home, and he's moving back to LA
- Nick and Daniele are going to be back in LA for the awards -- they're up for the showmance award
- Carol's people love dick, Jessica's people hate him
- thought the dickisms were hilarious
- wrap party was unbelievable, so much fun
- felt like mickey mouse in disney land -- everyone wanted pictures - really weird and odd
- jen is a bitch
- zach is retarded
- going to new orleans soon for something with montley crew
- has good looking kids
- "NO NO NO NO NO -- NO dick/janelle spawn"
- has a hard enough time with the kids he has -- well the one
- hopes that his and daniele's relationship will be good -- time will tell
- femme is going to buy dick a beer when she's in europe
- possibly coming to NYC
- Amber is a retard, who is emotionally unstable -- heard she made
- will get to the fan site, has 4000 myspace messages, just got through personal emails
- happy with the final 2
- money cannot be split -- it's extremely illegal
- nick, joe and daniele -- everyone else can "lick his balls"
- daniele's college will be taken care of
- nick was playing both sides, made it to hard to trust him, he should have been upfront about it, before dick was HOH
- nick and daniele- relationship outside of their house is their own deal - he knows that she is not getting played for half a million
- not watching the feeds
- likes nick
- wouldn't change a thing, no matter what happened
- can't wait until the "hell week" when dustin left
- spent a good evening with janelle - sure you guys have seen the pictures
- Not sure if he's going to sell anything on ebay
- janelle's hotel room would have been better if howie and sarah and other people weren't there
- howie is a big fan of ED, and he's a really funny guy
- might get a copy of gag real
- i don't know, lets see if i go to florida in the next week or two
- thought ANTM clip was hilarious
- amber was a good person, in a warped person's mind
- has a meeting on monday with a really big producer
- janelle had a good buzz going on at the wrap party.
- told he was hotter in person from janelle - right on
- vanna was not at the wrap party
- would be happy if he never has to see jen ever again
- does not want to go to jen's myspace, if he wanted to throw up he'd stick his finger down his throat
- hasnt seen nick's myspace -- can't even deel with his own
- liked flirting with janelle
- his mom just watched the show, didnt watch showtime or the feeds
- i have not met will kirby, i would love to meet him,i have admired him since season 2. people have been comparing us,and that is awesome
- i didnt see will and boogie at the wrap part
- will played a good game, and his was a lot less stressful than mine
- thinks nick would have distracted daniele's gameplay
- pissed him off that daniele lied about her age
- hates keeping track of lies
- has not run into any haters yet
- had security right after the finale, and that night
- wanted an HOH letter from janelle, instead they got him a letter from vincent that got him in trouble
- its a game, people play each other, remember boogie?
- jen being chilltown ringer "obviously she didn't learn anything from them"
- jen could have and should have been put up the first week
- not sure when he's going to europe
- getting a bb8 tatoo
- has seen some photochops on survivor sucks
- could meet dr. will by having him remove a testecular wart, or he could just invite him out for lunch
- got my eye on a particular blonde
- Janelle's dog is cute as hell too
- would rather do amazing race with Janelle than vince
- wanted her (janelle) to stay in LA for the weekend, but she shot him down
- don't worry about the boyfriend, they're not married
- "next? hopefully a trip to FLA to see a certain beautiful blonde"
- he's home now
- at her request huh? "they are on a break on her request"
- him and daniele got to watch 3 movies during final 2
- delievered his cheque and dani's in the same envelop and left it on his mother's porch
- will be back later today
- tell janelle to give him a call, so they can chat at the same time
Vincent's blog about the wrap party:

Quote:
The wrap party!!

wow it was amazing!!

Gonna try to make this short..

Everyone was great! All of the house guests were awesome. Its a real shame Jen wouldnt sign my shirt... tried to get different people to ask and she wouldnt even do it for Joe :.. Ah well... I guess I can understand. I wish I would have gotten her to sign a piece of paper and just pinned it to the shirt... oh well. I was a bit distracted at the time!!

Wow!! SO many people knew who I was!! I was constantly being pulled aside.. people wanted to talk to me, take pictures with me, talk to the friends/family on the phone... it was great!! The majority of it was about me too (not just wow your dad did so great). Many of the CBS crew were telling me they felt they knew me even though we had never met before since my dad talked so much about me. very very cool.

Shame I didnt get to hang out with Dustins brother more! I really liked hangin with him at the finale. I really enjoyed hanging out with Carol before and during the party.. she is great

Haha near the end when I was saying goodbye to Kail I pitched the amazing race idea to her (people keep telling me I should try to get on it... Most say with my dad but a few suggested I hit Kail up since there is a no smoking rule and he probably wouldnt go for it. I decided to mention it since when I asked my dad about it, he was more interested on going on it with Janelle -_-) she seemed really interested and told me that she had been jogging lately Her husband didnt like the idea but in the end gave his okay. Doubt it will actually happen but how cool would that be?? Kail and her family have been amazing this whole time... I really like all of them and have been particularly impressed with her and her husband. Carols mom was awesome too... Nicks sister was very nice, Joes friend was cool, and I really liked erics brothers (sorry to anyone I am forgetting) A lot of people gave me their numbers or took mine down, but I doubt anyone will really be keeping in contact (I think I will be hearing from kails sons and carol more but thats it... heres hoping!)

Bleh I thought I was gonna keep this short well enough for now I guess! Ill put the pictures that I took on my disposable up soon... I need to get the developed still

thanks all for such a great time.. looking forward to the pictures... I know I got a few good ones.
Haha, his thing for Carol is really shining through. Oh, he didn't take any pics of Dani/Nick together. His response when someone asked was "nope! I didnt take any pictures of them together... I probably should have! Didnt even cross my mind though." For some reason, that makes me smile, but I don't know why though since it means no Danick pics.

Last edited by CrunkPunk88; 09-22-2007 at 01:44 PM
Old 09-22-2007, 01:49 PM
Obsessed Fan

Thank you Meg and Lisa!

They went to universal studios together. So Nick is back in Minnesota getting his stuff together for the move? I wonder where Dani is staying, since she has no place.

Ha, Vincents crush on Carol is adorable.
.Bianca.
Old 09-22-2007, 01:53 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thank you for ALL that Lisa! Seriously, I want to marry Vincent. Not kidding. He sounds like such a sweetheart.

EDIT: Could Dani be staying with Grammy? Or maybe Lindsay? I don't know, just thinking.

meg | tumblr
Old 09-22-2007, 01:58 PM
Master Fan

I think she might be staying w/ Grandma. I remember her mentioning that she probably would be once she got out.

Y'all are so welcome.

Another wrap party recap from Moosie:
Quote:
this time on the write up I may add in my impression of the HG's as I saw at least 9 of them back to back (we went out Wed night in Hollywood with e1 but Dick, Dani, Nick, Jessica, Eric.. .. with Kaysar, Janie, Howie, Sarah (BB6) her sister Kim, Beau Beau (BB6) and.. Chicken Georgie ! and enterage'.... Boogie was to join us the first night but he had to leave Ketchup ( a very nice nice restaurant on Sunset to go back to Geisha prior to our arrival and we never met up with him after everyone got to Ketchup).. wed started at 7pm for some (went to Howie's/CG's hotel then) and met up with Sarah, Kim (her sister) and Mike Dutz (BB8) in their room and then Zach showed up with Marvin... Gotta love Marvin!! Zach was really taller than I thot.. about 6'5". Mike was very personable and sharp as to what's going on. After everyone was ready to go we loaded up two cars (I had Mike Dutz and CG in mine) and headed into Hollywood.. for dinner. Talked about a few things but how much flack Amber is going to take etc.. and felt bad for her.. Guess she didn't do the same press junket (media interviews) as the rest and went into 'debriefing' as to what to expect.. (got bits and pieces of that)..

heard at the Finale' shows signs that everyone brought in (Howie, CG and others) reading "I 'heart' Dick' or "I love Dick".. or CG's shirt "Got Dick?" were refused at the entrance.. so Howie had to put his shirt on backward.. and signs were changed to 'yay denatos' etc... I asked Kaysar on Wed nite if I was talking to him in his 'good' ear as Howie was yellin Whaddddup Kaysarrrr at full scale volume.. the whole night.. so yes.. Kaysar is still having a hearing issue out of his right ear.. ha ha ha. At the wrap party I was standing next to the speaker for the Gag Reel.. (have a better copy of that) coming.. and still have the Sopranos Theme song and Booyah in my brain and ringing in my ears.. ..

anyway.. got to Ketchup where we went up to a lovely upstairs dining area. very very early 1960's chic' in white leather.. ADORED our host.. as he looked like and acted like Stanley Tucci' in Devil Wears Prada making sure everything was 'okay'.. and everyone was happy,. NICE man. Especially when we found out that Boogie had left and the change was for us to go to Geisha 5 miles down the road after we'd ordered wine... but then Janie, Beau Beau and others showed up and we decided to stay there for a drink and then go down the road.. and.. about an hour later.. Kaysar shows up.. ha ha ha ha (sorry but those that have been to 'chats'.. know that this man is in desperate need of a watch.. ha ha sorry.. Kaysar just thought that was funny..

Again... LOTS to tell over 3 days.. and haven't gotten to the wrap party yet.. will say I had little interaction with Jameka and Carol.. and Jen.. but at the end of the Wrap party and 2 nights later.. not that big a heart break over that. Will share more later. Was blown away by Amber.. really a sweet girl.. and very very kind.. and tall.. and genuine. Had NO problem interacting with her and Joni took her under her wing too. She 'knows' about the 'hate' and didn't mean anything with her 'in the moment' comments but felt awful that it came out so badly.. and no she does not seem like the kind of person to really hate anyone. I though it was sweet that she was the first or so HG at the Wrap Party and said hello to me before I could to her.. and then she and her sister were very obliging to take some photos right off... (sharing shortly). Dustin and Joe were both VERY personable and fun to talk with.. Joe was bubbly and appreciative as well.. Kail and I had an interaction back at a chat @ Reality Insiders before.. and a question I asked came off badly.. so when she met me there was a bit of a hesitation (on Wed night) but that went away as it was understood that was just the case.. Her husband was really nice and taking in all the L.A. life.. too. Really nice couple. Mike and Sarah (BB6) were hitting it off and having a great time .. (pics in route) Howie and I talked with Jen for a bit in the Hole in the Wall bar.. and Dustin too.. and it'll take a few dustings to get the cobwebs off of that conversation. (since Wed 7a.m I had about 6 hrs sleep in 72.. so just a bit groggy.... again.

I remember we talked about the Sequestor house (IN Simi Valley) they were just about 60 miles away... and the chefs or catering they had for whatever meals etc they wanted. Also that the didn't have film that they needed some times so they'd wake up the HG's at 2 a.m or so to get more Diary Room moments.. so THAT is what you see Dustin doing on the Gag Reel that was shown @ the Wrap Party.. just staring... with nothing to say.

Back to the wrap party.. for a sec. Amber mentioned she had not seen her daughter yet but was going on Friday to see her so she was anxious and happy to get back to doing what she wanted to do.. just thinking the res of that is off the record.. so not going to share it just yet.. just saying that it's a good plan and really hope the best for her. Again.. she is really pretty (maybe it's her personality) in person.. and very obliging and more so kind.. and the sincerity is there as she treated me at least the same from one night to the next.. where as a few others copped' some 'tude when at the wrap party.. and well that was just not nice. No loss but a few really need to take lessons.. from Dick (yes Dick) on how to be gracious and consistant .. at least. My opinion on the HG's doesn't really matter but it was backed up by a few around me and some former BB HG's too so at least I was NOT imagining this..

As to Dick.. I have a whole post for him.. i thot this would be a few lines but started to add on as the memories came rushing back. His Friends are amazing and yes.. Dani was very polite and fun and Nick.. seemed very shy and sweet but wow... charming R us!! Vincent and his frends were very accommodating and having a great time... I like how Janie arrived and the swarm really started and she kidnapped him to go to the back of the event where it wasn't as crowded and it was Nate, Janie, Dick, Dick's enterage' of friends.. and as we were walking back there someone said.." OMG.. Is THAT Janelle.. with Dick...? I turned to her and said 'yes it is'.. and she said.. ' NOW the party's starting"

and Joni and I had a lovely time talking with Charlotte (Dick's Mom). She is very much a fine Christian gal that didn't wear it like it was a medal or made better than others. She was a very straight up, gracious and kind person to meet. The photo I got of her with Joni is not great (it was DARK and a lot of the 'flashes' were working overtime so there are a lot of red-eyes, white photos and even with safeguards.. this is what we got). Shirley really was a bit overwhelmed I think but she was glad to talk about the happenings and found it very humbling to be in the presence of someone that really had such a dedication to her Lord God and beliefs. Would've liked to have talked longer but got pulled away so Joni continued on and could probably share more.

Will say that Dick did seem anxious and amazed that Howie, Kaysar, and Boogie were not looking to take him out back and shank him for the things he said in the house.. I told him they all knew it was 'in the moment' stuff and also part of the game and what happens when 'in the house'.. and shared that Mike (Boogie) had said his win was improbable but commendable as it was a win.. so yes.. it's all good. Also that Kaysar and Howie were fans of his game play (less a few issues here and there.. ) but again... not to worry. Then I said.. oh yes... "I'm from the armpit of California.. aka Fresno area.. " and he rolled back in laughter.. and said.. oh.. those Feeds are going to get me killed.. (he said this one night to Zach about this area I live in) and I said.. AGAIN . no worries.. as no truer words have been said about this area.. ha ha ha. With all the AG, valley smog, and heat.. it is a pretty hairy, smelly, sweaty place to be.. ha ha ha He was pretty cool about this for the hundreds that were hoarding around the area. He got in the entrance and landed on the first bar to the right.. (will map it out later) and got pinned in there for most the night.

Okay enuf.. for now.. photos next. then more on the wrap party and.. Wed night too... and getting to chat with A. Grodner too..
sorry guys.. no "bullet points" here. .but as to the WHOLE event.. if not for Howie, CG, Kaysar, Janie, Boogie.. and HG's and Joni (TAR 9)... this would not have happened.. so thank you!!!!

Also Janie.. was very nice of you to message me as your timing could not have been more perfect. Thank you very much... for that.. Your heart shines brighter than your beauty, and your kindness was appreicated.... I hope you had time to RELAX on Thursday and have some fun!!!

BBS ... with photos
and more from Moosie:
Quote:
Howie, I and Dick were off to the side talking by the bar and Jen arrived with friend.. Howie asked if I could go 'nab' her and so I and my friend Joni (Joni from TAR 9) went down to say Hi ( I had a long conversation with her on Wed night when we were out with the rest and she was rather nice then) and she recognized me.. I said Hi Jen glad to see you! (I think she said 'Hi Moosie).. I then said.. Howie sent me to ask you if you could come over to see him as he's tied up right now (according to Joni whatever I said was VERY polite and courteous).. and her response was.. "I'll catch him later.. I'm walkin'".. and she turned and did and went off with her friend to sit down at a table (no one else around).. Joni heard the whole thing and was agast at her tone or reply.. as I had talked about how nice she was the night before. Not that she had to come running to see Howie but .. given the moment and the incident and as I mentioned above .. she was 'aside' from most everyone for the whole night. Will share a picture showing this later too.

Not a BIG deal but .. sincerity is key for me and she was lacking in that or consistency. Amber, Dustin, Joe, Kail, Mike, were all as they were the night before. Welcoming the attention, having fun and very kind to everyone. Dick was the same.. Dani, Nick too.

Again.. they owe us nothing really but I just was amazed at the void in politeness for some. I and a few others felt we were not worth Jameka's time either. Including a few former HG's but AM going to leave it at that. I just would not go out of my way to invite or go to a 'convention' if they were the star attraction that's all. Get Dustin, Joe, Amber, Kail, Mike, Dani, Nick, Dick, Zach for your personalities and of course Jessica and Eric who were never at a loss for fans.

Gotta get going as I promised photos 4 hrs ago..
bbs (uploading)

Oh, and I'm going to get Naters' recap cuz apparently he said that there was Danick HAND HOLDING at the party. Someone else said it too, but Naters is a more reliable source to me; although 2 reports of it is definitely very awesome.

Last edited by CrunkPunk88; 09-22-2007 at 02:25 PM
Old 09-22-2007, 02:26 PM
Obsessed Fan

Squee! Danick hand holding?! Gah I wish there were pictures!

It's so nice that people who were there are reporting that Dani was friendly, maybe some of the haters will back off.

Quote:
Seriously, I want to marry Vincent. Not kidding. He sounds like such a sweetheart.
He definitely is a sweetheart. I remember the night most of us were in Janie's chatroom and he was on audio. That was fun. I think we all fell in love with him that night.

Didn't Dani say that she couldn't stay with her Grandma because she has Mufasa and her Grandma has tons of cats?
.Bianca.
Old 09-22-2007, 02:37 PM
Dedicated Fan

thanks for the recap!!!!
Old 09-22-2007, 02:38 PM
Dedicated Fan

oooohh by the way are there pictures?
Old 09-22-2007, 02:42 PM
Master Fan

But her Grandma was the one w/ Mufasa after Kris dropped him off cuz Dani was still in the house, so I'm sure she could stay there now. I don't know, but I'm sure she's staying somewhere.

Yup, I remember that night we all fell in love w/ Vincent. He's so sweet.
Old 09-22-2007, 02:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for that recap from Moosie.

Hand-holding?!?! Yippeee Skippeee!

meg | tumblr
Old 09-22-2007, 02:52 PM
Dedicated Fan

ii knoww
i cant wait for his next chat
whenever it is....
Old 09-22-2007, 02:55 PM
Master Fan

Oh, and I so called it, Michael is dating that Sarah girl.
Old 09-22-2007, 03:04 PM
Obsessed Fan

Oh so Mufasa did go to her Grandmas, okay that makes sense now.

Mike is dating Sarah?! Wow so didn't expect that. Good catch Mike. Sarah's adorable.
.Bianca.
Old 09-22-2007, 03:12 PM
Master Fan

A recap from FINALE night, I just thought this one part was cute so I had to post it:

Quote:
I attended the BB8 finale show at CBS Radford (was in the VIP green room). Afterwards, as we usually do each year, we went to the main hotel where they house the jury members to meet with them. Here are some notes from that night:

>> Dick & Danielle arrived at the hotel first in a black Lincoln Town Car. They arrived under very heavy undercover security provided by CBS. In the past years we have never seen this kind of security when the winner/runner-up arrive. There were 4 security guards waiting for them, 2 outside and 2 inside all talking with each other via walkie. When their car pulled up another security member jumped out of the car first, positioned himself at the back of the car and began to scan the arrival area (it was if the President had arrived). This guard was also carrying a gun. The back door of the car finally opened and Dick and Danielle were hustled out of the car and immediately to their rooms. They were never seen again the rest of the night (this was around 9p Pacific). The extraordinary security leads me to believe that there may have been threats.

The rest of the Jury members arrived a little bit later on two buses (Jury members are housed in one hotel and the earlier evicted HG's are housed at another along with family members).

>> While they may be friendly again Eric and Jessica were a bit distant that night. Jessica spent a large amount of time in the lobby on the phone and when Eric finally appeared downstairs they were separate and Eric spent a lot of time explaining what happened and the AP actions to Jessica.

>> The HG's all met at the main bar at the hotel. Everyone made an appearance except for Jameka and Amber who never came down from their rooms. In attendance was Mike, Carol, Kail, Zach, Nick, Dustin, Eric, Jessica & Jen. Joe made a brief appearance and then left.

>> Nick visited Dani in her room. When he came down to the bar he was carrying the plastic rat from the Tiki competition that had the question about him on it.

>> Zach's parents were at the bar along with an old friend of his. His ex-gf "Sweets" also showed up later. She's tall, blonde and has a killer body. They were friendly during the visit but it didn't look like getting back together might be in the offing. He told her several times that he played the game for her and won 3 competitions for her. She took his head in her hands and said that what he did was sweet but that was the extent of the closeness.

>> Jen is actually nice in person, she was talking with everyone, laughing, posing for photo's, etc. Kail came up from her hotel to see Jen and was with her family (husband and 2 sons). Dustin was being his usual flirtatious self. Nick is very nice and was friendly with everyone. Zach was... well, he's Zach... Carol was quiet and reserved most of the night and Mike was friendly but like in the house, you hardly knew he was at the bar. Eric and Jessica were very friendly, Jessica is very sweet (and very short) and Eric was quite diplomatic (his brothers were at the bar too).

>> Dustin's credit card was declined when he went to pay for a drink at the bar. Not unusual since he spent almost 3 months away from bill paying.

>> In former HG news: Howie and Marvin made it up to the bar and chatted with the current ex-HG's... Howie as usual was the life of the party. Sarah was there with her sister. She and James have broken up and she's back to being single, going to school and it looks like starting a show-biz career. She says she's happy being single again. At the finale (and outside the soundstage later) Kaysar and his mom, Chicken George and Janelle and Beau were in attendance.

That's about it... will try to post notes about the wrap party tonight after I get back.
Aww, she gave him the rat that she saved for him.

ETA: Oh, and Naters said it during a chat about the Danick hand holding. He hasn't posted his recap yet.
Old 09-22-2007, 03:16 PM
Dedicated Fan

honestly they aree soo cutee!!!!
Old 09-22-2007, 03:19 PM
Obsessed Fan

She gave him the rat! So adorable

Let me just say that Michael is a huge step up from James. No offense to James fans. But Sarah and Mike are pretty together, not as pretty as Danick but close. They should all go on a double date.

(So glad Janie and Sarah can be good friends again with James being out of the picture.)
.Bianca.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread