Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-24-2011, 07:41 AM
Loyal Fan

@ Black_Betty - Me too! I really hope they rope him in as a regular.

It's like everyone fell in love with Katherine back then and now they're all falling in love with Elena. This is like way in to the future (probably wont even happen) but if ever Elijah falls for her, he would never act on it acc to me. I would want her to choose him over all others He deserves that.

Icon: babyara
Old 04-24-2011, 08:26 AM
Master Fan

That's a great video quin I'm loving all these new videos

Quote:
This is like way in to the future (probably wont even happen) but if ever Elijah falls for her, he would never act on it acc to me. I would want her to choose him over all others He deserves that.
This is what I've been thinking. With regular exposure to one another I honestly believe they'd first become great friends and then fall in love with each other. I don't think he'd make the first move, though. And I honestly think Elena would make the choice for him, to turn. (As is, the only person I think Elena wouldn't hesitate to turn to be with is perhaps Jeremy. I don't think she'd want her brother to be alone. Stefan and Damon? I think her hesitations re: becoming a vampire would make turning for either a difficult decision.)

from tumblr^^
Old 04-24-2011, 08:56 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black_Betty (View Post)
That's a great video quin I'm loving all these new videos

This is what I've been thinking. With regular exposure to one another I honestly believe they'd first become great friends and then fall in love with each other. I don't think he'd make the first move, though. And I honestly think Elena would make the choice for him, to turn. (As is, the only person I think Elena wouldn't hesitate to turn to be with is perhaps Jeremy. I don't think she'd want her brother to be alone. Stefan and Damon? I think her hesitations re: becoming a vampire would make turning for either a difficult decision.)

from tumblr^^
I can see her slowing making him the solid rock in her life and leaning on him despite having Damon and Stefan around

Old 04-24-2011, 09:36 AM
Master Fan

Old 04-24-2011, 09:54 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I can see her slowing making him the solid rock in her life and leaning on him despite having Damon and Stefan around
ITA

Caro that art is gorgeous And Elijah and Elena need more time alone together.

So long as Elijah doesn't die and Elena does eventually become a vampire (and I think they will eventually turn her) then there's always the possibility of EE happening (I'll never give up ) Elena (as well as Bonnie and Caroline) matures and adapts so quickly that I could see her easily outpacing either Salvatore within a century. Both Damon and Stefan have been shown, when "good", to be almost exactly the same as the were when they were humans, meaning neither's really evolved after almost 150 years. They either just lose control or not.
Old 04-24-2011, 10:04 AM
Loyal Fan

Gorgeous art! The coloring is beautiful

Old 04-24-2011, 10:08 AM
Master Fan

The art is from tumblr. I should have said so earlier

Quote:
So long as Elijah doesn't die and Elena does eventually become a vampire (and I think they will eventually turn her) then there's always the possibility of EE happening (I'll never give up ) Elena (as well as Bonnie and Caroline) matures and adapts so quickly that I could see her easily outpacing either Salvatore within a century. Both Damon and Stefan have been shown, when "good", to be almost exactly the same as the were when they were humans, meaning neither's really evolved after almost 150 years. They either just lose control or not.
Agreed. Here's the deal, I love the Salvatores. But I'll never be able to understand how anyone would choose either one of them over Elijah. Add that to the amazing chemistry between Daniel and Nina, and the fact that Elena is showing Elijah it's possible for him to trust someone, and you get an incredible potential for EE.
Old 04-24-2011, 10:09 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black_Betty (View Post)
Both Damon and Stefan have been shown, when "good", to be almost exactly the same as the were when they were humans, meaning neither's really evolved after almost 150 years. They either just lose control or not.
so true.

As long as Elijah's alive, the hopes alive But your right, EE alone time is a must

Old 04-24-2011, 10:13 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
EE alone time is a must
Damn straight
Old 04-24-2011, 10:27 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shereile (View Post)
after last episode I'm totally in love with them. Seriously elijah is a man, A MAN! and stefan& damon?? they are immature children fighting over elena like she's a toy. it's absolutely disgusting.
elena is very mature and serious for a young girl and that's why she needs a man like elijah. a man who treats her as an equal.
I agree! And I think Elena and Elijah bring out the best in each other.

So many gorgeous videos and arts...the EE fandom is talented!

Spoiler:
Old 04-24-2011, 11:06 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssbailey (View Post)
And I think Elena and Elijah bring out the best in each other.
They sure do

Old 04-24-2011, 11:22 AM
Elite Fan

Elijah & Elena
Old 04-24-2011, 11:25 AM
Loyal Fan

yes and why would the show even start with those scenes between them if they didn't want do explore a certain chemistry? it would be pointless to show them together, but they do it. that's the only hope I have for now.
there is also the fact that not even damon and elena can surpass this chemistry. seriously. I watched the scene where damon told her that he would always choose her over the others. with all the music and the close ups they wanted to bring out the chemistry, but I didn't feel it! I didn't. and it was disappointing because they're usually pretty good together
now, look at this.

and this

elijah has this intense, tender look while damon looks completely obsessed with her. and that's the big difference. what I also liked about the EE scene was that elijah didn't alternate between looking at her eyes and her lips while damon does that all the time. this makes him look like he's barely able to control his desire on a sexual basis.
elijah might deny that he cares about elena on a certain level, but he looked at her like that, meaning that he cared! we remember daniel's interview saying that elijah finds elena attractive. but in this scene his look is not based on bodily attraction, but on feelings. and that's very important for now, in my opinion.
I'm not saying that damon always looks at her like that. but there is a certain difference on how both treat her.
and let's forget about stefan, please
Old 04-24-2011, 11:40 AM
Loyal Fan

I have to say I felt the same way when I saw the Delena scene. I didn't feel any spark between them in that moment. It did nothing for me whereas the EE scene was actually very subtle but still 100 times more potent. It barely lasted for a few secs but those few secs were pure unadulterated chemistry!

Old 04-24-2011, 11:57 AM
Loyal Fan

well and stefan looks at her like this

so who's the man now?
Closed Thread   Post New Thread