Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-02-2009, 03:19 PM
Fan Forum Legend

They need some scenes again
Old 05-02-2009, 11:20 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisa2011 (View Post)
HHHHA! People hate them. I love it.

About their scene, someone mentioned that Serena's wearing the same dress in one of the promos/previews as she wears in the SN scene on the street. It's gotta be next episode, unless it gets cut for whatever reasons.
Wait, what do you mean? The deleted scene in 2x02 is going to be shown?

And I don't blame people for hating DS at all. The girl said she even stopped watching because she didn't find anything on the show interesting and DS just crapped it up for her even more. The thing is, even if DS DO get over their issues (which are utterly retarded and painfully boring to watch) they will still have NO chemistry. Probably the worst I've seen in all the TV shows I've watched. So it's just fail-fail.

And I find Penn/Blake cute but I think a major reason why they got dragged out to a point where they were starting to make people gag of boredom is because during the summer they came out about their relationship. Obviously a tacky show like Gossip Girl is going to want to bank on something like that. I mean why else would they have set NS/DV hints for Season 2 and just been like "HAHA JK, bbs. It was just a major fake out."

Also someone pointed out (and it's completely true) that Josh said during a podcast interview that he didn't want to give Serena any legit love interests because it would be a disservice to Penn. So... yeah. There we have it.
Old 05-03-2009, 04:56 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by awakeningjenny (View Post)
I think from the fact that NS have had no scenes together since the beginning, and they're still gaining fans means that every other S or N ship on the show is a big fail
Seriously, it speaks volumes!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel_Diamond (View Post)
Wait, what do you mean? The deleted scene in 2x02 is going to be shown?
Ohh, no no no, the scene from the pictures we got recently. Serena in that sparkly dress on the street with Natie.

Quote:
The thing is, even if DS DO get over their issues (which are utterly retarded and painfully boring to watch) they will still have NO chemistry. Probably the worst I've seen in all the TV shows I've watched. So it's just fail-fail.
Word to everything. DS is fail-fail. They will always be boring as hell because PB just dont have any on-screen chemistry. At least not nearly enough to be the lead couple (which is CB by now, anyways xD)

Quote:
Also someone pointed out (and it's completely true) that Josh said during a podcast interview that he didn't want to give Serena any legit love interests because it would be a disservice to Penn. So... yeah. There we have it.
WAIT, WHAAAAT??????? Where did he say that?
Old 05-03-2009, 07:55 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel_Diamond (View Post)
No comment This is just ridiculous!

Quote:
About their scene, someone mentioned that Serena's wearing the same dress in one of the promos/previews as she wears in the SN scene on the street. It's gotta be next episode, unless it gets cut for whatever reasons.
Oh really? I watched the promo a couple times but I really couldn't tell if she wore the same thing. But if thats right I can't wait
Old 05-03-2009, 04:57 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
That is the worst thing I've ever heard but it's so funny! I really don't see what Penn's got to do with N/S or S/anybody but Dan, really. It's a job. I wonder why he's still writing C/B then, with Leighton going out with Sebastian IRL. That's such a disservice to him. Shouldn't she be with Carter and have the longest most ridiculous break-ups/getting back together scenes ever written?
Old 05-04-2009, 06:26 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I still kind of cant believe it. It just sucks MAJOR ASS.

And seems like they didnt really talk, once again.
Old 05-06-2009, 04:05 PM
Elite Fan

Ugh, Serena isn't even nominated for Prom Queen? WTF!?

Josh is so screwed up. If thats his logic then CV and BCa should be the epic couples of GG along with DS
Old 05-06-2009, 04:11 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Ugh, Serena isn't even nominated for Prom Queen? WTF!?
That's ridiculous But maybe Josh didn't want to go the competitive way with the Besties again, so I like it much better this way than having old issues of 'who gets everything' rehashed!

Quote:
If thats his logic then CV and BCa should be the epic couples of GG along with DS
That's probably where they're headed! Chase needs to get with one of the GG girls asap CV-Ca/B sleeping together is probably only the beginning
Old 05-06-2009, 04:15 PM
Absolute Fan

Old 05-06-2009, 04:20 PM
Elite Fan

I'm just gonna pretend there was no one but them in that room

Quote:
Originally Posted by awakeningjenny (View Post)
That's probably where they're headed! Chase needs to get with one of the GG girls asap CV-Ca/B sleeping together is probably only the beginning
OMG I can totally see what S3 is gonna be like now

The only explanation that I find reasonable is that the Mean Girls planned all of this and only wanted to take down Blair so they didn't even consider Serena. Every other way would just be stupid!
And since Blair is gonna win I don't see Serena getting upset about that, they could have just written her name on the paper and not even mention it but no they didn't
Old 05-07-2009, 02:39 AM
Elite Fan

I'm really easily pleased but I love the fact that Nate is sitting on Serena's bed
Old 05-07-2009, 06:53 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Wait, what? I mean, it's one thing for Blair to win this prom stuff (which I still think sucks) but it's even suckier for Serena to not even be nominated. Wowza. -.-

Love that cap, they're really close there!
Old 05-07-2009, 03:08 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Wait, what? I mean, it's one thing for Blair to win this prom stuff (which I still think sucks)
But doesn't she win because Chuck makes it happen? I'd rather S be left out of the whole weird scheme. And it looks like they're only having prom to make a fool of Blair in the beginning, anyway, which would explain why S isn't nominated. They can't have her name on the list because she'd probably win

But I wanted NS as King and Queen
Old 05-07-2009, 03:46 PM
Absolute Fan

Yeah! This epi was so amazing
Quote:
But I wanted NS as King and Queen
Me too..I had faith on it..
Spoiler:
Old 05-07-2009, 04:27 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah, I heard she is gonna win because of Chuck and I'm gonna go with 'It's all just a scheme from the very beginning' because otherwise how on earth is Nelly Yuki nominated and Serena isn't? It just has to be fake! Gah, but it would have been so freakin amazing to have NS as King&Queen

Did you guys see the DS sneak? Serena can't make DS interesting no matter how hard she tries! Ugh, just let them never see each other ever again please!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread