Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-02-2013, 04:19 PM
Master Fan

my thoughts exactly!!!!
Old 01-02-2013, 05:38 PM
Ultimate Fan

if we could have all the promo shots they took from s2 to s3 as well...
Old 01-02-2013, 09:55 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tutor_Girl (View Post)
omgad thank GOD they got renewed early or i'd be like if they ended it like that.
It really wouldn't haven been pretty if we didn't know if the show would get a S4 after that finale

"Nathan... this is what we do alright,
we're that couple
NathanAudrey
Old 01-03-2013, 10:53 AM
Extreme Fan

I can't imagine what would have happened to us if they hadn't renewed the show. Can't even think about it it's too scary.
Old 01-03-2013, 03:01 PM
Ultimate Fan

i was re-watching (for reasons aka my video) episode 12 of last season and i was pancakes they were almost there for their first date and then....

Quote:
Dinner… Sure. Tomorrow night? We can talk about Lucy and… everything. Uh, how about I… how about I make pancakes?
nathan x audrey = one true pain
Old 01-03-2013, 03:16 PM
Master Fan

If you think about it, they do have a lot to talk about. And frankly, I want Audrey to tell Nathan she kissed Duke so there will be NO secrets between them
Old 01-03-2013, 03:27 PM
Elite Fan

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO I CANNOT THINK ABOUT THE PANCAKE DATE THAT NEVER WAS

They definitely need to talk about that and had Jordan not interrupted them that day when Nathan wanted to go somewhere alone and talk she would have.

we're that couple
NathanAudrey
Old 01-03-2013, 04:33 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~lipstick (View Post)
If you think about it, they do have a lot to talk about. And frankly, I want Audrey to tell Nathan she kissed Duke so there will be NO secrets between them
i agree with this. i want audrey not duke to say it to nathan . they need "days" to talk so they will have clean "unsaid" stuff
Old 01-03-2013, 04:46 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~lipstick (View Post)
Oh, yes. I can't imagine that will go well, but it has to happen in order for me to be satisfied. The longer secrets are kept, the worse the fallout, tbh. Doesn't seem like they're making that a priority now though, since....ahh i can't discuss.

Old 01-03-2013, 06:05 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by pruedens_!! (View Post)
i agree with this. i want audrey not duke to say it to nathan . they need "days" to talk so they will have clean "unsaid" stuff
Wouldn't it be nice if they got "days" to talk things out. About what happened in Colorado, about stuff with Sarah etc.

we're that couple
NathanAudrey
Old 01-04-2013, 05:33 AM
Master Fan

I do hope they'll have some days of peace to talk though. Audrey already wanted to tell him everything about Colorado anyway. Nathan's going to be so pissed at Duke for kissing Audrey even if she's the one that started it LOLCan you imagine? "That's how you take care of her???????" If he was already jealous before can you imagine how worse it will get He'll never trust Duke with Audrey again
Old 01-04-2013, 08:55 AM
Elite Fan

He definitely will be pissed at Duke for kissing Audrey when he finds out about Colorado. He will definitely never trust Duke near her and Audrey will be giving him the "really Nathan looks" because he heart is with him and him alone and he has nothing to worry about. But that would make for some light scenes which we so desperately need next season.

SO THESE TWO ARE LIFE RUINERS!! THAT IS ALL

we're that couple
NathanAudrey
Old 01-04-2013, 11:35 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by RachaelAM (View Post)
He definitely will be pissed at Duke for kissing Audrey when he finds out about Colorado. He will definitely never trust Duke near her and Audrey will be giving him the "really Nathan looks" because he heart is with him and him alone and he has nothing to worry about. But that would make for some light scenes which we so desperately need next season.

SO THESE TWO ARE LIFE RUINERS!! THAT IS ALL

Personally, I don't think it'll be that big of a deal. They were, for a lack of a better term, on the outs. It's very clear where Audrey's heart lies. And thankfully, the Colorado kiss is really the only thing that need to be addressed between them, other than that, uh, there's no other secret. I recall in OUAT, I was dreading the potential angst when Snow slept with the Doctor, but the writers bulldozed through that revelation like a runaway express train. I laughed at that reveal between Snow and her Prince. I worried for nothing. Time will tell and September is annoyingly far away.
Old 01-04-2013, 02:32 PM
Extreme Fan

Can I get a PM as well as to the season finale, please

As to Nathan finding out about "the kiss" in CO, I have a feeling it will be Duke to tell just to piss - off Nathan but hopefully he will take it with a grain of salt
Old 01-06-2013, 05:22 PM
Ultimate Fan

[x]

we need to remember ...this....i mean really ..now

i always will love you
Closed Thread   Post New Thread