Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-29-2008, 06:59 PM
Master Fan

Oh man, I would have smacked my husband if he had said that But he knows better
Old 07-29-2008, 07:30 PM
New Fan

thank pour the transcripts. All transcripts.

I loved very much the movie.

I am shipper et I like every scene with Mulder and Scully.
Old 07-29-2008, 08:06 PM
Master Fan

You're welcome, Benisa

Don't forget, guys, Gillian is on Jimmy Kimmel tonight
Old 07-29-2008, 08:21 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm so pissed off right now
Old 07-29-2008, 08:28 PM
Master Fan

Thanks for the new thread Tanith .

Quote:
I'm so pissed off right now
Why Ju?
Old 07-29-2008, 08:54 PM
Part-Time Fan

Loving the thread title, but am very much cursing Sony Vegas.Why it hates X-Files clips I have no idea.
Old 07-29-2008, 09:34 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Because of a stupid friend of mine. She went to see the movie with us on Friday. The problem is, I'm fanatic, I need to squee, awww, and comment on what happens during the movie and she didn't like that, and when she started complaining I told her that she'd better change seats because I couldn't NOT talk. I mean, you go with a fan, what do you expect?? So after 15 minutes of the movie she simply stood up and left without even looking at me or the others, and the last 2 days I spent there she didn't even get in touch, not even to say goodbye. Now tonight I finally knew that the reason was what I had said about the seat. The thing is, I thought we were joking, I obviously didn't think she'd take it seriously. Well, she did, because, apparently, it was a sacrifice for her to be there FOR ME cause she was sick and had had a terrible day. I mean, I didn't ask her to go, so I hate people who put up this kind of show, you know, stand up and leave, I mean, I did that once when I was a teenager and it was ridiculous already, now when you're an adult it's even more ridiculous
Old 07-29-2008, 10:45 PM
Master Fan

Aww sorry, Ju BTW is that you on your icon?? you look beautiful

And sorry, Rach, hope you can get your program to work.

Just saw Gillian on Jimmy Kimmel. It was the best interview of her I've seen yet. They actualy talked about the XF Finally And she talked about the line from the movie that is our title How's that for a fun little coincidence. And she brought up David trying to pick her up, again. I had never heard the story before they started doing press for this movie and now one of them tells the story in every interview they do

It seems like Gillian's had it with the secrecy cause she just outright said,
Spoiler:
Old 07-29-2008, 11:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks Tanith I'm really upset with this

And yes it's me on my icon, thank you

Spoiler:
Old 07-30-2008, 01:46 AM
Obsessed Fan

Ju, thats sucks I don't even know you and upon reading that I knew you were just playing around. Sounds like a friend of mine (I think we all have one ) she causes bother for the sake of a reaction. I'm taking my parents to see it because they don't easily embarrass and have been putting up with me sqeeing for months now.

I soooooooooooooooooo can't wait to see the movie on Friday!

DD was on GMTV this morning (I managed to remember to set my alarm to see it) but it was pretty boring. It was the same questions as everyone else has asked and you could see he was slightly fed up (though it was very early in the morning and they have a long day).

Both him and GA are on Richard & Judy at 5pm today (channel 4) so can't wait for that.

Old 07-30-2008, 01:49 AM
Obsessed Fan

Sorry, double post , computer is just a slow as me this morning

Old 07-30-2008, 07:50 AM
Master Fan

Hey girls

Sorry, I kind of forget about this thread. I'm usually just checking haven and post links on the Xfiles board. Bad me.

Aaanyway, is it bad that I'm in love with the soundtrack much more than I am with the actual movie? lol Especially the one from the credits...I can't live without it.

And Gillian on Kimmel rocked. I can't believe she remembered Morley's but forgot about William. Oh and when she asked how tall Kimmels wife is. Oops Gillian lol.
Old 07-30-2008, 08:12 AM
Master Fan

Ele I was wondering where you had hidden yourself I liked that she had to ask the audience about when Scully's birthday was

Mich, are those European talk shows that they're on? I hope someone posts them on youtube

Ju, here are some pics that people took in the theatre

tanith75/IWTB - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Old 07-30-2008, 08:34 AM
Obsessed Fan

^ they're on in the UK.

Here's DD on GMTV (thanks to ryanforever for posting the clip) GMTV - Latest clips from GMTV

Richard & Judy isn't on for another half hour, but I'll keep an eye out on the R&J site if they post it

Old 07-30-2008, 08:38 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ele309 (View Post)
Aaanyway, is it bad that I'm in love with the soundtrack much more than I am with the actual movie? lol Especially the one from the credits...I can't live without it.
I'll probably end up saying it a billion times but Mark Snow is a genious. I'm so in love with Looking for Fox, The Surgery, and Home Again . And Broken is just a great description of them in the movie and actually in the end credit scene too .

BTW, if anyone wants to download them here are a few songs from the soundtrack and one song that I think fits the end scene between M&S really well.

The Surgery
Mountain Montage/The Plow
Broken
No Cures/Looking for Fox
Home Again
X-Files (Unkle Variation on a Theme)

Colby's Song
Closed Thread   Post New Thread