Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-01-2015, 05:45 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I LOVE IT TOO! PERFECT!

Thank you for posting here bb
Old 03-02-2015, 02:32 AM
Fan Forum Hero

MY BEAUTIFUL ICONIC BELOVED OTP!!!
More than 2 years after the show ended Chuck and Blair still spontaneously trend WWTT!!!!!

source tweet x

Last edited by lessismore; 03-02-2015 at 02:59 AM
Old 03-03-2015, 03:41 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I love how much they are loved

A new video

Last edited by lessismore; 03-05-2015 at 05:20 AM
Old 03-03-2015, 04:30 AM
Part-Time Fan

lessismore

Wow they are so iconic - trending like that and there is so much love for them I love it

X

With scenes like this it's not hard to see why people love them so much
Old 03-05-2015, 01:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

bb Yep they are so iconic and beloved and it increases everyday Love them so much!!!

I love that art so much! Such a beautiful masterpiece

Look at this cuteness tho!!

I WANT EACH!!! AWWWWWWW

Last edited by lessismore; 03-05-2015 at 02:14 PM
Old 03-06-2015, 01:09 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I WANT EACH!!

@thetrendysparrow on IG is selling them

x

I love this scene so much!!

x
Old 03-07-2015, 05:46 AM
Fan Forum Hero

New videos

Old 03-09-2015, 05:24 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
#HappyInternationalWomensDay to the most Powerful Woman there is ~ Love Eleanor and Chuck

Can't you just see Chuck and Eleanor saying that to Blair? There's actually a surprising number of Eleanor/Chuck parallels. (You should check-out @cosmokaramel's tumblr (same name) for more.) Both of them screwed up in their respective relationships with Blair but they also grew an enormous amount as people. Plus they both saw Blair very clearly (her dark and light sides) and believed in her more than anyone else - as a future mother, a career woman and as Powerful Woman Blair Cornelia Waldorf-Bass. It's also interesting how both characters evolved over the series: Eleanor was initially my least favorite parent and ended up being my absolute favorite. Similarly Chuck started out pretty horrible and while he had moments of regression during his series long arc he definitely ended up a man in a way his father never was (to paraphrase Blair). And in both cases taking a risk on true scary love that makes one feel vulnerable and "weak" played a huge role in each character's growth ( Eleanor with Cyrus and Chuck obviously with Blair). Thank you so much @scandalous_chair for the gorgeous edit, @charlotchristi for reminding me of Eleanor's wonderful belief in Blair and @cosmokaramel for sharing your insights with all of us .
~ A"
Old 03-10-2015, 04:05 AM
Part-Time Fan

Thanks for the videos lessismore I can't wait to watch them.

"It was all Blair" - they are still so much in love and adore each other 5 years after their marriage, seeing them together in the flash forward was perfect.

I love the Eleanor/Chuck parallel and especially love this part of the quote Plus they both saw Blair very clearly (her dark and light sides) and believed in her more than anyone else - as a future mother, a career woman and as Powerful Woman Blair Cornelia Waldorf-Bass.

So much chemistry in this scene

Source X
Old 03-12-2015, 05:52 AM
Fan Forum Hero

SO TRUE!!

There are always new CB videos, which makes me sooo happy!

Also Lauren made this preview for me because I missed her videos and begged her for at least a little smt hope she finishes!

Quote:
Time to go back to the real world, are you ready?" I found their reunion in the season 4 finale truly beautiful. They really needed to escape to be themselves you know. It actually parallels quite nicely with 1x07 when Blair dances for him at Victrola, she needs to "escape" and in 4x22 she feels the same way. It's something she can only do with Chuck; she feels free, she can let go of all external influences on her life and breathe again. Look at how happy she is when she dances with him. And so does he. Blair didn't want to go back to the real world, she wasn't ready for her night of escape with Chuck to end; she didn't want to let go yet. Again, that reminds me of the Victrola episode so much. She thanks him for the lift home after a great night but she's not ready to let the night end, she needed him then and she needs him there too. - Maeve

Quote:
I loved Chuck and Blair's relationship in season 3. There was a great mix to be honest, they challenged each other. That's what I like most about them, neither changed once they started their relationship. They didn't have to pretend to be anyone else when they were together. Just like Chuck loves Blair for her, Blair loves Chuck for him. In other relationships, they always had to change part of who they were because the person they were with didn't accept that part of them, or at least disapproved of it. Blair did go crazy in season 5, and how did she find herself again? With Chuck (and a scheme) but mostly Chuck -Maeve
Aww sooooo beautiful
Old 03-13-2015, 04:41 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I always say this and was saying during the show too, they should have done "The Vow" instead of "End of Affair" and gross dairsaster....

NEW video!

Old 03-13-2015, 09:16 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lessismore (View Post)
SO TRUE!!

There are always new CB videos, which makes me sooo happy!

Also Lauren made this preview for me because I missed her videos and begged her for at least a little smt hope she finishes!

Aww sooooo beautiful
So beautiful. Thank you very much. I never thought much about the dance that they had together in the last season but it really was a reflection of Victrola.

To be honest I skipped through a lot of seasons 3-5. I found Blair particularly difficult to watch for most of season 5 because she had been so neutered and controlled. But I did love how she came into her own at the end of the season again.
Old 03-13-2015, 03:34 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by amomentintime3 (View Post)
So beautiful. Thank you very much. I never thought much about the dance that they had together in the last season but it really was a reflection of Victrola.

To be honest I skipped through a lot of seasons 3-5. I found Blair particularly difficult to watch for most of season 5 because she had been so neutered and controlled. But I did love how she came into her own at the end of the season again.

OH I definitely understand you well bb I still have PTSD lol... MAJORITY of the fans and also even the die hard Blair "stans" got hard times to watch her in Season 5 (dairsaster).

You know what I realized the other day? Even Dan calls DB a disaster TWICE in Season 5 nuff said about that crappy boat...

NOW lets talk about BEAUTIFUL things This is mostly about Chuckles and how ICONIC he is but I kinda liked what they wrote and it is about Blair too But also he made himself forgiven imo, he is the only character who changed and grew up ALL series long and even at the end he struggled but then he became the man his father (and his biggest demon) never was

THE ONLY GG CHARACTER IN The 99 Greatest TV Characters Since Tony Soprano List by Yahoo TV

Quote:
The devil indeed wore Prada. And probably every other luxury label favored by billionaires-in-training, as he slept and schemed his way around the tabloid pages, the Upper East Side, Yale, and, as seasons went on, the world. But this smug one-percenter had to do far more than rock a signature scarf to become a suave villain you hated to love. Thanks to his perfectly cocked brow, silky voice, endless ambition, periodic flashes of vulnerability, and impeccable timing when delivering the show’s best zingers (“For people like us, a college degree is just an accessory, like a Malawi baby or a poodle”), fans found a way to forgive him repeatedly and rooted for his happy ending with soulmate Blair Waldorf. — Carrie Bell

https://www.yahoo.com/tv/the-99-grea...834404005.html

This was SO CUTE btw and Blake sharing this with 3W8L is sooooooooooo heart warming

http://uk.eonline.com/news/635121/bl...d=tweol-manual

Last edited by lessismore; 03-13-2015 at 04:26 PM
Old 03-15-2015, 11:00 AM
Fan Forum Hero

AWWWW

x

It is a good read

[PICS] Blake Lively ‘Gossip Girl’ Memes: She Shares Funny Pics Of Blair & Chuck - Hollywood Life
Old 03-15-2015, 05:23 PM
Extreme Fan

lessismore - is that a current pic of Ed? If so, he has grown up nice *lol*