Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-21-2007, 09:43 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutiepie33 (View Post)
Aww, I'm watching the episode where Pheobe gives birth right now. Chandler and Monica are so cute trying to hide their relationship.

Chandler: So, are you really going to go out with that nurse man?
This has nothing to do with MC but Phoebe is So funny in that episode with the doctor who loves Fonzie.

"To me, this is much more real. If these two crazy kids can make it work, it will be a lot more interesting than a kind of romance with obstacles thrown in." - Marti Noxon

Old 01-21-2007, 09:59 AM
Elite Fan

Yeah, I loved her in that one and MC were so cute too. I love when Rachel tells her they're going on a date with the nurses and Monica just stares at Chandler, she's knows he's the one.
Old 01-21-2007, 10:02 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhlover (View Post)
Yeah, I loved her in that one and MC were so cute too. I love when Rachel tells her they're going on a date with the nurses and Monica just stares at Chandler, she's knows he's the one.
I loved seeing Chandler get Jealous. Oh and in the one where Phoebe hates PBS. Chandler finds out that he was the best Monica ever had. He does that funny dance.

"To me, this is much more real. If these two crazy kids can make it work, it will be a lot more interesting than a kind of romance with obstacles thrown in." - Marti Noxon

Old 01-22-2007, 03:13 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah, she actually refered to it when Phoebe was having the babies, they cleared things up and she was going to tell Dan it's off, Chandler was so happy and started to dance behind her and without even looking she knew it. "Don't do the dance." "Right" I love MC.
Old 01-22-2007, 08:07 PM
Master Fan

I think my favorite MC ep is BY FAR tow everyone finds out the whole thing with Phoebe
and My favorite Line Phoebe: "CHANDLER AND MONICA AH my Eyes my Eyes"
you dont know how many times I watch that one
Old 01-22-2007, 10:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh please add me to the list!!!!!!!!
Old 01-23-2007, 11:02 AM
Elite Fan

Mel, you're right, the ep was so funny but so romantic at the end. Plus, it's the first time they said their I Love Yous.
Old 01-23-2007, 12:37 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaraSidleStokes (View Post)
I think my favorite MC ep is BY FAR tow everyone finds out the whole thing with Phoebe
and My favorite Line Phoebe: "CHANDLER AND MONICA AH my Eyes my Eyes"
you dont know how many times I watch that one
I watch that one alot too.

Old 01-23-2007, 08:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Ive been watching the fifth season again. Im on the episode TOW the Kips. I love that they go away for a weekend and it ends in disaster. Its cute that at the end he thinks they are broken up because of it and she says getting into fights is what people do in a relationship. It was the first time that they said it was more than just hooking up.

Couples
GO BLUES Julie
Old 01-24-2007, 11:01 AM
Elite Fan

Yeah, my favorite MC season is by far the 5th. I love the other seasons too, but the beginning of their relationship always owns me. What are your favorite MC moments?
Old 01-24-2007, 03:39 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Michelle Dessler- youve been added to the list.

There are alot of favortie moments for me. Since Im watching the begining of season five right now Ill go with some of the ones that are fresh in my mind from each of the first 6 episodes.

I love there kiss in TO after Ross says Rachel when the get back from london. That line where he says he is still on London time, does that count. And she says yeah that counts. That was a smoken kiss.

I like there bubble bath in TOW all the kissing. And then later in the episode he comes home from work and she is waiting for him. I love when she asks " what took you so long" and he says " I got caught up at work, but Im quiting tomorrow"

In The One Hundredth, I like that she wasnt going to go out with the nurse, but after chandler called it goofing around she went back and said yes. The end is the best though when he does his definiton of goofing around and does the dance.

TOW Phoebe Hates PBS The Best Sex she has ever had. LOL My favorite part is Monica mocking chandlers dance. Too Funny. Chandlers confession at the end was the best though. "If Im the best its only because you made me the best. I was nothing before you, call the other girls and ask...which wouldnt take long. But when Im with you and were together, Oh My God." Too Cute. And then he bangs her head on the door.

TOW the Kips
There horrible get away starts a great storyline in joey finding out. I love the scene where Joey puts two an two together. The relationship talk was really good to. "Welcome to an adult relationship" "Were in a relationship" "Im afraid so" "OK"

TOW the Yeti
Them getting to make out in chandlers apartment in the open was great to see. I love when they leave and Joey says he cant still hear them.

Couples
GO BLUES Julie
Old 01-24-2007, 06:03 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Aww those are Great moments.

Old 01-24-2007, 07:59 PM
Master Fan

all Great Moments I agree I loved thier first Kiss in NY
I like all of those moments as well AND add into that the TOW Everyone finds out moment
"because I'm in love with Monica THATS right I love her I love her, I love you monica"
"I love you to Chandler"
"aww we just thought you were doing it we didnt know you were in love"
GREAT moment in my eyes
Old 01-24-2007, 08:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I love that moment. That whole episode is so funny. Phoebe trying to seduce chandler with her dance is just priceless.

I started to pull some clips out of the fifth season today, Im thinking of doing a video during my vacation which is in about a week an a half. If you guys got any song ideas let me know.

Couples
GO BLUES Julie
Old 01-25-2007, 09:45 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueschild007 (View Post)
I love that moment. That whole episode is so funny. Phoebe trying to seduce chandler with her dance is just priceless.

I started to pull some clips out of the fifth season today, Im thinking of doing a video during my vacation which is in about a week an a half. If you guys got any song ideas let me know.
I know I can't wait to see it! I haven't seen many videos for them.

Closed Thread   Post New Thread