Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-07-2021, 10:09 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by broken crown (View Post)
Well, Taylor does live in NY...so I would never rule anything out.
That's true .
Andrea ღ|Icon: madness
Old 03-08-2021, 08:47 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Emma Watson
Nancy Drew

I still think Jenny will mentioned. She's probably a big name designer by now. In the series finale time jump, she had her own line at Waldorf Designs. And I think that flash forward was circa 2016 or 2017. I know the reboot takes place in 2021...so she's probably even a bigger deal now.
Old 03-08-2021, 09:54 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
I still think Jenny will mentioned. She's probably a big name designer by now. In the series finale time jump, she had her own line at Waldorf Designs. And I think that flash forward was circa 2016 or 2017. I know the reboot takes place in 2021...so she's probably even a bigger deal now.
I think the main six will be mentioned. I mean the new outsider girl basically lives in Brooklyn so you can expect her to prob be a J stan.
Old 03-08-2021, 10:03 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Emma Watson
Nancy Drew

As she should!
Old 03-08-2021, 10:18 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
As she should!
She should

I know it will be a **** show but it will be interested to see a version with three black female leads.
Old 03-10-2021, 12:49 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Emma Watson
Nancy Drew

I will probably at least watch the first episode because why not at this point? I already still watch Riverdale.
Old 03-10-2021, 01:37 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
I will probably at least watch the first episode because why not at this point? I already still watch Riverdale.
true. I was planning on seeing the pilot. But, it will prob suck.
Old 03-10-2021, 02:15 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Emma Watson
Nancy Drew

Well...maybe it'll be "bad/good'...if you know what I mean.
Old 03-10-2021, 09:21 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ds44 (View Post)
I think the main six will be mentioned. I mean the new outsider girl basically lives in Brooklyn so you can expect her to prob be a J stan.
Let's hope

Quote:
These days, I'm beginning to think Gossip Girl made more sense than Riverdale .

Last edited by bscgirl99; 03-10-2021 at 09:27 PM
Old 03-11-2021, 08:45 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

^ And that is SAD.
Old 03-11-2021, 06:55 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Emma Watson
Nancy Drew

Yes it is!

RD makes NO SENSE! Yesterday's episode was SOOO bad and boring. I'm going to give this show until the midseason finale and if it's not way more interesting...I'm dropping it...again.
Old 03-11-2021, 09:28 PM
Master Fan

It was the most boring episode ever. I'd like to say that after the midseason finale that I'll drop it (I dropped Chicago Med recently and I'm loving having one less show to watch on Wednesdays; two less shows would be tempting), but I'm sure that's when they'll finally allow Bughead to interact again to get people to stick around after the break. Plus there's never that much stuff on in the summer and it's supposed to be back in July.
Old 03-11-2021, 09:38 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Emma Watson
Nancy Drew

I dropped Chicago Med ages ago when they ruined Will/Natalie.

The show is just plain BAD. It's so telling that they have to physically keep Bughead apart for certain other plots to happen. Although I really like Tabitha...I just don't want her dragged down in all that drama.
Old 03-11-2021, 10:23 PM
Master Fan

Turning slightly back to NJ, somehow the GG account for the new show popped up on my timeline and I looked at a few teaser pictures. This one could totally pass for NJ 2.0. I'm not up to date on who everyone is in this show (and this is a faceless picture) but wow. Just brought me back a bit to the old days.

Quote:
I dropped Chicago Med ages ago when they ruined Will/Natalie.

The show is just plain BAD. It's so telling that they have to physically keep Bughead apart for certain other plots to happen. Although I really like Tabitha...I just don't want her dragged down in all that drama.
Ugh, that was definitely one of my main reasons for dropping it. I have no clue what the show is doing with them anymore.

And right? Like that's the oldest trick in the book. It's so obvious why they're doing it. Things like that are why I don't care for time jumps. Sometimes they can work (like when you need to fast forward to present time), but most of the time, writers just use them to cause useless relationship drama and make the characters somehow more immature than they were when they were younger.

I really like Tabitha too and don't want her dragged down into this mess either. She deserves better than that.
Old 03-12-2021, 06:28 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Emma Watson
Nancy Drew

Wow, that does remind me a bit of NJ 2.0.

Quote:
I really like Tabitha too and don't want her dragged down into this mess either. She deserves better than that.