Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-05-2011, 11:01 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvLuke (View Post)
Oh, thank goodness! I was wondering if they were in sequence or not. If not, then that bodes better because the line
Spoiler:

Edit to add: Nope, the viewer confirmed this: The best answer that I can give as it is obvious and I don't want to give it away is that it is a female saying it to a male but not necessarily who you would expect, depending of course on the viewers expectations.

Drat. I'm sure it's Anna to Bates, then.
L to M? she certainly wanted to hodl onto him, even when he really didn't want her, all the way until she heard what he said to our Mary.

Last edited by albina2; 11-05-2011 at 11:19 AM
Old 11-05-2011, 11:26 AM
Part-Time Fan

would someone please post a link to the digital spy discussions on the spoilers from those who've watched the s2 dvd set?

and do we have a new thread? if so, what's the link?
Old 11-05-2011, 11:35 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by albina2 (View Post)
would someone please post a link to the digital spy discussions on the spoilers from those who've watched the s2 dvd set?

and do we have a new thread? if so, what's the link?
I am new so not sure I know enough to start a thread...I dont think we have a new one

this is the link
Downton Abbey Series 2! (Part 3) - Page 85 - TV Shows: UK - Digital Spy Forums

Btw - its a pain to go through those conversations and they are mostly s/b related so wish you all the best for finding what you are looking for.. I am so tired of sifting through the junk that I will just wait till tomorrow night
Old 11-05-2011, 11:45 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvLuke (View Post)
Spoiler:
Oh that could be,good guess

Will someone open a thread for our discussion here? I am new but Silver said a new thread is needed once we go beyond 300?
Old 11-05-2011, 11:51 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmshipper (View Post)
Oh that could be,good guess

Will someone open a thread for our discussion here? I am new but Silver said a new thread is needed once we go beyond 300?
Okay I think I can open a new thread..someone give me a good title starting with "Because"...I am not very creative..so help reqd...I will pick the first one in
Old 11-05-2011, 11:56 AM
Dedicated Fan

Okay, after reading another tease on DS:
Spoiler:
Old 11-05-2011, 12:00 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by firstimeshipper (View Post)
Okay I think I can open a new thread..someone give me a good title starting with "Because"...I am not very creative..so help reqd...I will pick the first one in
I have to go out again so picking the name from one of my most fav. scenes and also a sentiment that I really wish for M/M right now - so please dont hate the name
so the new thread is here - post away!

Mary Crawley ღ Matthew Crawley - Downton Abbey #6 - And Such Good Luck
Closed Thread   Post New Thread