Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-27-2011, 09:08 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Which I suck at. We can grab some from tumblr, link them back to their makers.
Sounds good. The "I want the girl on the count of three or heads will roll" is a must

Quote:
Thanks for the new thread! The OP and the picspams look amazing!!
YW And IKR? It took me a while to open because I kept staring at the prettiness
dreamywriter19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 09:12 AM
Elite Fan

I was thinking though...why don't we put the post that says "Welcome the the EE thread..." after the other one so it looks like the "Welcome" one is on top of that one when you scroll down? Just an idea.

Quote:
Also, we could use some reviews, like that one where they wondered why Elena didn't take off with Elijah again after walking into S and D fighting.
We could use these for title ideas too! They do it over on the TVD board all the time.
Old 04-27-2011, 09:17 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssbailey (View Post)
I was thinking though...why don't we put the post that says "Welcome the the EE thread..." after the other one so it looks like the "Welcome" one is on top of that one when you scroll down? Just an idea.
You know, I thought about it, but when someone who doesn't have a account clicks on this thread the first post will be the second. Maybe we could just add some quote at the top of the post to make it look more coordinated, though

Quote:
We could use these for title ideas too! They do it over on the TVD board all the time.
Sounds great
Old 04-27-2011, 09:21 AM
Supreme Fan

Wow, #3 already! E/E are slowly dominating!
It took forever to load the OP, but it was totally worth it! So much E/E goodness!

I LOVE the title. "Lord & Lady" How fitting for these two. I'm definitely going to try to make some E/E artwork when I have the time.

Also, I want to ask before I do. Can I post videos here? I made my first E/E video the other day and I'm currently working on my second one. It should be finished by tonight. I would really love some more feedback. I'm quite inspired. But I don't want to post my own work just because.
xXSTARwarsROXx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 09:25 AM
Elite Fan

^Definitely post videos here! We love them!

Quote:
You know, I thought about it, but when someone who doesn't have a account clicks on this thread the first post will be the second. Maybe we could just add some quote at the top of the post to make it look more coordinated, though
Oh good point, I hadn't thought about that. We could put his quote of "Welcome Back" or would that be too corny. I think Zap2It is interviewing him again soon so hopefully we'll get some new quotes!
Old 04-27-2011, 09:26 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXSTARwarsROXx (View Post)
Wow, #3 already! E/E are slowly dominating!
It took forever to load the OP, but it was totally worth it! So much E/E goodness!

I LOVE the title. "Lord & Lady" How fitting for these two. I'm definitely going to try to make some E/E artwork when I have the time.

Also, I want to ask before I do. Can I post videos here? I made my first E/E video the other day and I'm currently working on my second one. It should be finished by tonight. I would really love some more feedback. I'm quite inspired. But I don't want to post my own work just because.
Are you kidding me? The more EE arts and videos, the better! Post away

Quote:
We could put his quote of "Welcome Back" or would that be too corny?
Probably But what about adding some small art saying Lord and Lady Darcy? That could be nice

Quote:
I think Zap2It is interviewing him again soon so hopefully we'll get some new quotes!
Old 04-27-2011, 09:27 AM
Loyal Fan

great title
I just noticed something. In the interview with daniel he said that elijah gets aroused by other people's fear.
so that means he was totally turned on the moment he sniffed elena's neck in episode 8, because she was shaking and almost crying. we can see how much he's turned on when he said: "hello there." the way he looked at her...

btw in the last thread I read that he licked his lips while checking her out. well, watch it again. he didn't do it just once. count it

Last edited by Shereile; 04-27-2011 at 09:39 AM
Shereile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 09:38 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shereile (View Post)
great title
I just noticed something because of the interview with daniel. he said that elijah gets aroused by other people's fear.
so that means he was totally turned on the moment he sniffed elena's neck in episode 8, because she was shaking and almost crying. we can see how much he's turned on when he said: "hello there." the way he looked at her...

I never even thought of that Still, I think I prefer Elijah being turned on by Elena for more normal reasons

Quote:
btw I read in the last thread that he licked his lips while checking her out. well, watch it again. he didn't do it just once. count it
Great. Off to watch their scenes again, and then I'll have to rewatch them because I can never watch them just once, and then rewatch them again, and finally hunt down all the EE vids on YT. Thank you

Old 04-27-2011, 10:13 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Still, I think I prefer Elijah being turned on by Elena for more normal reasons
Why is there not a fistbump emoticon? Get on that, FF. Meanwhile:

Quote:
btw in the last thread I read that he licked his lips while checking her out. well, watch it again. he didn't do it just once. count it
*hangs head in shame* I have watched that scene bordering on a dozen times now. I never get sick of Elijah's sexiness

Quote:
Like Caro said, show us! We want to see it! In fact, I demand you post it

Quote:
I think Zap2It is interviewing him again soon so hopefully we'll get some new quotes!
Thank god. I've been googling him for days hoping for a new interview. I'm hoping he says something in favor of EE.

Quote:
Yeah, and a lot of members just use that regular loading order too. Or is it just me?
Black_Betty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 10:15 AM
Master Fan

Betty. Your icon
Old 04-27-2011, 10:15 AM
Elite Fan

^I second that.

Quote:
But what about adding some small art saying Lord and Lady Darcy? That could be nice
Or even a quote from P&P that also describes EE.

I could see Elijah be turned on by fear. Especially after ripping everyone's hearts outs for centuries. But I think now that he's spent more and more time with Elena he's attracted to her for all the normal reasons.
Old 04-27-2011, 10:17 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
OMG, YES!!!! I'd love that!
Old 04-27-2011, 10:25 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssbailey (View Post)

But I think now that he's spent more and more time with Elena he's attracted to her for all the normal reasons.
exactly!!! and we love it
Old 04-27-2011, 10:27 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Betty. Your icon
Thank you I felt like I needed a new combo

Quote:
SUCH a great idea
Black_Betty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 10:31 AM
Elite Fan

Gotta go for awhile bb's. Be back later!

Oh and I'll look online for a good P&P quote.
Reply   Post New Thread